Who despises buys

My red thread of destiny

Friday had arrived and, although it was only four in the afternoon, Dahyun was very annoyed: Sana had woken up only an hour earlier and they were in danger of arriving late for the musical show, which was the first stop of their already disastrous date.

"Sana, could you get ready in a faster way?" she knocked for the twentieth time on her bedroom door "if we miss the show I demand a refund of the tickets and a sincere apology written on a piece of paper"

When she was about to knock again the door opened and Sana looked at her with an annoyed grimace "I'm ready, no need to be my personal pain in the " she hurried downstairs and took her car keys "all this mess to go and bore us to death, I have no words" she muttered a couple of times.

"If you have no words then shut up, you would be doing all of humanity a favor" Dahyun fastened her seat belt, staring out the window.

"I'm already tempted to throw you out of the car at the first corner, I advise you not to make your situation worse" Sana was pushing hard on the accelerator, heedless of the terror in the eyes of the girl sitting in the passenger seat, who had clung to the seat with all her strength.

"Could you go slower? You are dangerous and I don't want to die like this, especially not next to you"

Sana smiled and pressed her foot even harder on the accelerator "but how? You've been yelling at me for half an hour to hurry up not to be late and now you're telling me to slow down? I really care about punctuality"

Dahyun looked at her badly "you're a "

"Everyone tells me that, for me it is a source of pride, darling" she blew her a kiss.

 

 

 

The show had started for half an hour and on the stage there was a boy sitting at the piano and a girl standing next to it, who was playing the violin. Dahyun was watching them with admiration and emotion, moving her fingers continuously on the armrests of the chair she was sitting on: she wanted to play on stage too, but she was content to identify with all the pianists who were performing.

Sana, on the other hand, was getting bored like never in her life and the look she was turning to the two musicians was bored "this stuff can cure anyone's insomnia, family reunions are a blast in comparison" she commented softly. 

"Shut up" Dahyun hissed, giving her a pinch on the leg and giving her a killer look "enjoy the music rather, they are great" within two seconds she was looking dreamy and happy again.

"I have avoided going to church for years, but I'm sure the music they play there is less boring than this, not that it takes long" she approached to speak in her ear "at least let me have a little fun" her hand was placed on Dahyun's thigh.

The brunette moved as far away from her as possible, curling up against the opposite arm of her chair "stay away from me, if you're so bored wait for me outside. You should stop bothering me" 

Sana sat with her arms folded and her eyes fixed on the stage. She didn't say a word until the end, taking the opportunity to think a little about what she would wear for the night at the disco. She thought of putting something comfortable, so as not to have impediments to dance and not to give way to make her partner think that she has put herself in place for her.

The show lasted another half an hour and, when it ended, Sana was so happy that she gave a loud applause "I'm finally free!" she got up from her chair and ran out of the room, not caring about anything or anyone.

Dahyun snorted, reaching her directly in the car "you are a rude and I would also add a boor, you made me looke bad in front of the people who were sitting next to us" she slammed the door shut "you are twenty-three and you behave worse than a girl of four"

"I don't care what people think of me, put it in your empty head" Sana was driving in the direction of their house "and if I want to talk I do, I don't mind bothering others"

"I noticed that, but following your reasoning I have the right to sit in the disco waiting for the torture to end"

Sana shrugged, stopping the car shortly after "at least put on something decent or they won't let us in; if you only have clothes like a loser I'll give you something better"

Dahyun got out of the car without answering and walked quickly into the house, headed for her room.

"How did the show go?" Chaeyoung smiled at her from the couch "at least stop to answer me! She has no manners" she pouted when her friend went up the stairs without deigning to look at her.

Mina was combing her hair very gently "don't blame her, I think she's nervous because of my sister and I'm ready to bet everything I have"

"You guessed it little sister, that one over there is really touchy" Sana snorted and went up the stairs "but now it's time to have fun!"

 

 

 

On the way to the disco, not a single word was said and the only sounds were those outside the car. They were both determined not to speak, totally going against Sonia's idea of ​​a date.

As soon as they set foot in the disco they parted immediately: Sana wanted to dance first and then have a drink, while Dahyun had gone to sit at one of the tables, sinking into a leather sofa. The first was already having fun, while the second wanted to get hit by a meteorite.

"We didn't even have dinner to come to this crap place, it would have been nice of her to pick a nightclub closer to our house so we could eat before coming here. What a bummer" Dahyun grabbed her cell phone, desperate for some fun but with no success.

After almost an hour Sana handed her a glass "drink this and relax a bit, you have a scary face. There is nothing strange inside, I assure you" she took a sip, without stopping to move to the rhythm of the music "see? It's a normal drink"

Dahyun took the glass, sniffing the contents and grimacing in disgust, but in the end she decided to take a few sips "it's not that bad"

"I told you! Now come dance with me, I'm bored" the auburn-haired girl made her little lip and sweet eyes.

"I don't even think about it and I'm sure you just need a look to find a dozen people ready to fight to dance with you" she was drinking so fast that the glass was almost empty "can I have another one? "

"Do you like to drink, huh? Come with me" they went together for more drinks, starting to enjoy each other's company and telling some things about when they were little girls "Momo and I would go around the garden with long socks on our heads to imitate Sailor Moon and once we were chasing each other as usual, but my socks got entangled on something I don't remember and I fell, dragging my sister with me. Since that day we have stopped playing that game, after the scolding of our parents, but after a few months Mina and Sharon had started doing the same and we joined them, destroying all of our mother's socks" she was smiling at the memory.

Dahyun smiled, finishing her third drink "you were weird, but now you are definitely worse than before"

"You can say it loudly. Anyway I advise you not to drink anything else or later you will feel bad, I know they seem like light alcohol to you, but they act after a while and I assure you that you will soon be drunk"

"I think I already am" the brunette ran a hand over her face, giggling "and you?"

Sana was looking at her intently "maybe I am a little bit, since I'm finding you attractive" they looked into each other eyes for a few seconds, during which time seemed to have stopped "and I really want to give you a kiss"

Dahyun involuntarily bit her lip "you can do it"

Those four words were a sweet invitation for Sana, who immediately canceled the distance between them and kissed the younger on her lips. It was a gentle kiss, but that gentleness vanished in the moment Dahyun parted her lips, holding Sana close to her.

She hadn't given many kisses and she certainly couldn't call herself an expert on it, but Dahyun was sure that she would never forget that kiss and the sensations it was giving to her. 

Sana stopped kissing her shortly after, not giving the other girl time to show the disappointment because she was already kissing her on the neck "I know a nice place, if you want to go away" she said in her ear as soon as she realized to want more.

"I'll only come if you've never brought anyone else" Dahyun's body was on fire, but she was lucid enough not to want to go anywhere for anyone.

"I never take anyone to the places I like, they choose where to go, but you will be my wife and I think I can make an exception for you" she her hair "are you coming or not? The choice is yours"

"Let's go"

 

 

 

The place Sana was talking about was a few minutes from the nightclub and it was a five-star hotel: very nice, but not what Dahyun expected. Plus she was sure that the girl next to her had already been there with other people, since all the employees they ran into recognized her.

"Don't make that disappointed face, this hotel belongs to my family and we will certainly not stay in one of the rooms, although I must admit that they are all worth their price" Sana took her hand and they walked for a few minutes in the huge garden of the structure, arriving in the private area and stopping in front of a small house of a few square meters "we will stay here, it is my personal accommodation in this hotel. My sisters also have one each" she took the key from her bag and entered.

Inside was a rather common bedroom, if you didn't look at the huge bed in the middle, with a door leading to a luxury bathroom, everything you need to make hot drinks, a sideboard where there were the sweets that Sana loved and a small fridge always stocked with water. Living in there would be great, away from anyone.

Dahyun felt uncomfortable with all that luxury and she regretted being disappointed at the idea of ​​spending the night in a regular hotel room "do you come here often?"

"When I want to be alone, my sisters never come here because they're too lazy to get away from home, but we're not here to talk about them, am I wrong?" she her cheek, slowly moving her hand down "but if you've changed your mind, you still have time to stop me"

"Maybe you are the one who changed your mind, are you already sober and no longer eager to have fun with me?" she answered with a smirk, taking advantage of the courage she finally felt she had.

"I have to make you drink more often, when you drink you become a very interesting person" Sana smiled mischievously and didn't waste any more time. They kissed for a long time, leaving their hands free to explore each others bodies, before ending up on the bed and starting to undress. Sana noticed some uncertainty on Dahyun's part and stopped kissing her, without taking her lips away from hers "is this the first time for you?"

Dahyun panicked and her eyes suddenly widen "would you stop if I said yes?"

Sana shook her head, giving her a little kiss, immediately followed by another "only if you ask me, I asked you to be sure and to know what to do"

"Then you have a working heart too, you surprise me. Anyway you guessed it, I've never done it before" she her hair gently, adoring the way her fingers slipped between them "and I never had such a desire to do it in my life"

"Good for you, you're really lucky" Sana gently bit her lip, smiling as soon as she heard her laugh because of the surprise "but I have to admit I'm equally lucky and eager right now"

Dahyun her back "if so I propose to stop talking"

"Great idea" they kissed again, more and more intensely, spending the night in the arms of the last person they would have imagined they wanted.