Portrait of love

My red thread of destiny

It was the last day of the week dedicated to scheduled appointments and the last couple to go out was the one formed by Mina and Chaeyoung. They had all decided, by mutual agreement, to go out on different days, so as to make things easier for Sonia as well as regards their final evaluations.

The first part of the date of the most close-knit couple in the villa had been decided by Mina, who had decided not to go out at all to carry out the activity she had chosen: to read her favorite scenes of a saga of books that she loved.

Being a person who much preferred to stay at home instead of going out, she had always taken refuge in books, finding in them and in their characters those characteristics that she lacked. It was easier for her to live another person's life, feel her emotions and overcome her obstacles.

Chaeyoung knew this, since she had talked about it at the beginning of their acquaintance, and she had agreed to read the books, as long as they did it in the garden. She wanted Mina to get out of the house a little bit, in order to let her breathe fresh air and come out of her shell.

They had taken something to eat and settled under the wooden gazebo "today the weather is perfect, it's great outdoors" said Chaeyoung, breaking the silence "have you already found your favorite scene from this book?"

"I'm almost there, sorry but I don't remember the exact page" the brunette was super concentrated to leaf through the first of the four books she had brought "here it is! We can start" she smiled and they settled next to each other.

Mina read aloud scene after scene and Chaeyoung loved seeing her so relaxed and into something she really liked. It wasn't long before she decided to rest her head on the brunette's shoulder, closing her eyes and imagining the various scenarios.

She was able to understand what Mina expected from that strange thing called 'love' and knowing it made her even more aware of the fact that for her her girlfriend already had a lot of importance in her life "you always wanted an overwhelming love like the one described in those books, right?" she asked softly.

The brunette seemed a little taken by surprise, but didn't hesitate even for a second "yes, I'm an incurable romantic" she nodded softly, closing the book and placing it delicately on the wooden table "but I must admit that I like what is between us. It's not what I've always dreamed of, but it's what I need now"

"I like it a lot too, it's special" she took her hand "I've always been a crush who did everything that came into her head and no one has ever been able to stop me from doing something, but Dahyun said that, since it's you, I'm much calmer. If in such a short time you managed to change me so much I'm curious to see how I will be in a year"

"Would you like to tell me a little about yourself? You know a lot about me thanks to the online articles and what I told you, but you are almost a mystery to me"

Chaeyoung took her head off Mina's shoulder and sat sideways on the wooden bench, so that she could stretch her legs over those of the brunette "what would you like to know?"

Mina smiled amused, happy to see her girl totally at ease with her "I would like to know everything, but I want to settle for now and I just need to hear what you feel like telling me"

The shorter one nodded "as a child I spent most of my time with Dahyun at her grandmother's house, as our parents never had much time for us, which is why that long face and I are so close. That poor woman has been through a lot because of us and I am amazed that she doesn't look much in her seventies, she is a really nice old lady and very open minded" she was smiling fondly "once we came home at three in the morning, Dahyun had a kitten in her arms and I had two new tattoos" she pointed them on her arms "she threw her slippers in our faces, hitting her targets without problems"

The brunette took a few seconds to imagine the scene and immediately after she started laughing loudly, covering with her hand "I imagined the scene and it was really funny, usually I don't laugh so hard"

"Laugh as well, it's funny to think about it again, even if I assure you it hurt us a lot" she was laughing too "growing up I spent less and less time at their house, but I love that granny very much"

"I understand from how you talk about her, it's a beautiful bond" they were still holding hands "I only see my grandparents at family reunions and the only granddaughter whose name they know is Sharon" she seemed to want to talk again, but kept the eyes wide open and pointed ahead.

Chaeyoung was watching her curiously "are you okay? You look terrified" she shook her hand, worrying "is it so bad that they remember her?"

"A little, but I don't feel like talking about this now" she wanted to slap herself for having relaxed enough to almost reveal the old habits of her twin sister "tell me something else, I'm curious"

"Let me think" she took a lock of her hair and looked at her thoughtfully "it's not a story, but a decision I've made. See this point on my arm?" she pointed to the inside of her left arm, one of the places where there were no tattoos "you will be a part of my life, whether this matter of the contract is okay or not, so I would like to have your lips tattooed here. Would it be okay for you?"

Mina's cheeks had taken on an adorable shade of red "are you serious? A tattoo is serious, even if they can now be removed" she was tracing with her finger the point that Chaeyoung had indicated, incredulous.

"I never joke about these things, I want to have something that always represents you with me" she took her chin gently "but for now I can settle for a kiss, if you are not against my desire"

"You're always so direct" Mina was giggling, her cheeks even redder than just shortly before "but I don't think I'm able to say no to you"

Chaeyoung smiled and kissed her gently first on her nose, where there was her mole that she adored so much, and then on her lips. She had never given such a gentle kiss, but Mina had the power to make her a calm, unassuming person. Even if she had had some expectations she wouldn't have been disappointed, that kiss had been perfect and they both couldn't wait to repeat the experience.

 

 

 

When they returned to the house they found the couch occupied by Sharon and Tzuyu, who were using the giant TV to avoid having problems sharing the screen while playing. Chaeyoung couldn't help but rethink of Mina's expression when she nearly said something about her twin. She seemed like a very normal girl, that day she saw her even more calm and relaxed than usual and Tzuyu was more comfortable with her, so she decided that there was no reason to worry about her.

"When they shoot you in the back tell me, I'll take revenge by throwing a missile in their head" said the blonde, concentrated on looking at the screen "no one can eliminate you and get away with it, they will end up with a rifle up their as-"

Mina had put her hands on her sister's mouth "stop being vulgar, insult people if you really want, but without swearing" she slowly took her hands away, kissing her on the head.

Sharon smiled at the gesture, but immediately returned to serious "you're right, I have to prove to my girlfriend that I'm a mature and well-bred person" she turned to Tzuyu, who seemed curious "if any person with immeasurable courage and a level of audacity still bigger will dare to eliminate you from the game again by shooting you in the back I'll let my trusty rifle take their ity" 

Her twin was red and covered her face with her hands, Tzuyu had half open and Chaeyoung wanted to laugh to tears, but she held back: she didn't want to get a killer look from Mina.

"This is talking!" Jeongyeon gave Sharon a high five, with a satisfied smile "you are officially my favorite Minatozaki, when you have no one to play with, call me"

"Don't give her a reason to do it again or next time she'll do a lot worse" complained Mina, snorting right after "I'd ask our sisters for help, but those two are far worse cases" she muttered, pouting.

Chaeyoung hugged her from behind, giggling "don't get mad, it was funny and not too embarrassing. Your sister is nice, accept it" she kissed her cheek "now let's go draw on the shirts, who's driving today?"

Mina was immediately back in a good mood "you drive, but let's take my car. I knew you'd really like to drive it"

"I'll thank Dahyun with some chocolate!" she started to jump towards the door of the house "come on, I have to drive!"

As soon as they were gone Tzuyu looked at Sharon and made the face of an abandoned puppy "but it was me who told your sister that Chae wanted to drive her car"

The blonde chuckled, her head "then I'll be the one to reward you, I have a secret drawer where I keep so many good things to eat. You can take as many as you want"

 

 

 

The shop where the two girls would learn to draw on T-shirts was very small but cozy, stocked with the most varied colors and clothes, which neither of them would have expected.

"Wow, here they teach you to customize anything" said the pink-haired girl, looking around in adoration "I would like to create an entire outfit for the both of us, but we have just enough time to make the shirts before the shop closes"

Seeing the pout formed on Chaeyoung's face made the brunette a bit sad "we'll be back and we'll do whatever you want, for now let's settle for the t-shirts and learn to do things right. What do you say?"

"Okay, I'll work hard to create a unique piece of clothing for my fiancée" she said sitting up, not realizing the blush on Mina's cheeks.

The girl who ran the shop helped them for a while, explaining to them what they had to do and making everything as simple as possible, in fact they both turned out to be talented for that business. Their concentration was such that they didn't allow them to converse: they were too busy drawing, trying to get a perfect result.

Chaeyoung drew an open book, in which she had inserted a heart which in turn contained, a bit like a vase, four flowers with intertwined stems. On the other page she made two spots: one black to represent Mina, the other pink to represent herself. In the spots she put their initials and, under them, she wrote 'forever'. Finally, at the bottom of the shirt, she put her signature on it.

Mina decided to do something simpler, drawing their faces as if they were straight out of a children's book and laughing alone. She was feeling a bit ridiculous when she saw the beautiful designs on her t-shirt "how did you do all this in such a short time?"

"I felt inspired, but I hope to do better next time. I realize I haven't done a great job, I beg your pardon" she snorted, peeking at the shirt designed by her girlfriend "but it's gorgeous! You even drew our moles! " she smiled enthusiastically.

"Do you really like it? It's a bit ridiculous drawing.." the brunette wanted to bury herself for embarrassment.

Chaeyoung shook her hand, giving her another smile "I love it and I can't wait to wear it. It's the first gift you give me and I'm more than satisfied. I'll keep it with care, I promise"

At that moment, Mina realized she had a special person in front of her, one of those who come only once in life, and she promised herself to always do the best to make her happy.