Sometimes the past comes back

My red thread of destiny

The day of the event had now arrived and the girls were all occupied with preparations, as well as with anxiety. Sharon noticed that her trousers were a bit loose and took a black belt from the drawer "I'm starting to lose weight visibly, my sisters will soon notice this change" she said softly, looking at herself and trying to disguise her as best as possible weight loss "it should be fine"

She was very worried, but she still couldn't stop using drugs to feel better and forget her unhappiness and this was having repercussions in her relationship with Tzuyu, who felt hurt by her girlfriend's unfriendly attitude.

In the last few days, during one of their night game sessions, things got interesting and they soon both forgot that they were participating in an online tournament. They ended up on the bed kissing and touching, eager to go further.

Sharon wanted her, she wanted Tzuyu with all of her being and she would do anything to spend just one night loving her, but this time she had stopped her by telling her that she was feeling too tired. She did the same thing the next night as well and the other girl left with her eyes low and hurt.

The reason for those refusals? Sharon didn't want a pure person like Tzuyu to indulge in her, not in the pitiful state she was in from drugs. Her girlfriend deserved better and was willing to tell her the truth that evening, wanting to end the silence that had fallen between them.

 

 

 

"You are beautiful, but they will all look at you and I don't think I can stand it" Chaeyoung was lying on her stomach on Mina's bed "you have too much incovered skin for me" she pouted.

"I know this dress is a bit short, but you don't have to worry about anything because I will spend all the time with you and no one will come near" the brunette smiled "you should start getting ready too or you won't make it in time, my family hates latecomers and you said you wanted to straighten your hair"

Chaeyoung laughed and got out of bed "your sisters are queens of delays, what you said is really funny" she kissed her tenderly on the lips "I'll lend you my black jacket, in case you get cold. I'm going to get ready, I can't wait to officially meet your family; this time they won't see us sulking because of the contracts"

"They will love you, I'm sure" Mina was very excited "we have a nice evening ahead of us"

"It will be beautiful only because you are here" the shorter one winked and left her girlfriend's room. 

 

 

 

The evening came early and the girls met in front of their cars: they would have to go to the event using the car of the richest partner in order to make a good impression. Nayeon was looking around for Jeongyeon, but no trace of her since morning.

"Your stupid girlfriend said to tell you that she'll be a little late and she'll come straight to the party" Sana told her "I don't approve of this disrespect either"

The eldest nodded slowly, trying to mask her disappointment with a fake smile "then I'll take the bus, it shouldn't take long" she resigned herself to having to spend the evening alone, as her parents would not be present at that event.

They were all sorry for her and Tzuyu immediately came forward "Sharon and I can accompany you, we must go too and one more person in the car will make no difference to us" the last thing she said was a lie: it would have done a huge difference to have Nayeon with them, they wouldn't have had a chance to talk about what happened the nights before.

"For me there is no problem and honestly I would never leave you walking alone in the evening" Sharon took the keys of her car and smiled reassuringly "let's go or we'll be late"

Sana opened the car door for Dahyun and winked "I like you dressed like this and for this reason during the evening I will be particularly nice to you, my lady"

"How disgusting, I prefer you when you behave like a " replied dryly the other, closing the door by herself and immediately fastening the seat belt.

"She loves me, it's clear now" the brunette chuckled, getting into the car soon after.

"Dahyun is driving my twin crazy and all this is a hoot in my eyes, don't you think too?" Momo was already driving, glancing at her girlfriend from time to time.

Jihyo immediately smiled "she's giving her a hard time and this is doing good to that pest of your sister, you can see. Anyway you are really fine, it's the first time I've seen you with your forehead uncovered"

"I wanted to live up to my beautiful girlfriend, but you are unattainable. I love how you are dressed, although I'm sure there is something better under your clothes" she laughed as soon as Jihyo slapped her shoulder "sorry, but it's impossible not think certain things when you have a goddess as a girlfriend"

"Exaggerated" the redhead had her face on fire and her heart galloping in her chest. Momo used to make jokes and flirt without any shame, but for Jihyo every time was like her first and she hoped to never get used to it, so much she liked her attentions reserved only for her.

 

 

 

Sharon, Tzuyu and Nayeon arrived first and all three immediately felt uncomfortable in the midst of all those powerful and haughty people "there are my parents, we can stay with them for a while" proposed the blonde before walking towards them. There was a succession of hugs from the couple, intent on making the girls feel at ease.

"You are beautiful and really elegant, I'm sure no one will be able to compete with you" said the man with a smile "although I'm sorry to have forced you to dress like this, I know it's not the best, but we tried to give you clothes different from each other"

Nayeon smiled politely, playing with her long ponytail to keep her hands busy "you have been really kind, you always take care of everything so as not to give us any more worries"

"Here it is the most beautiful of the family!" Sana exclaimed before throwing herself into her father's arms and then into her mother's arms "this dress makes my really awesome, even Dahyun can't stop looking at it"

"I'm going to the buffet" the brunette immediately said, greeting her future in-laws with a nod and hurrying away.

Ms. Minatozaki laughed "honey, you embarrassed her"

"She always does it, she's a fool" Momo and Jihyo arrived holding hands "but we all know that the most beautiful couple is me and my gorgeous girlfriend, the two of us are really in tune"

"Good evening" Jihyo smiled shyly.

They all stood there chatting, except for Nayeon who had walked away from the group soon after Mina and Chaeyoung arrived, after all she was not directly part of that family and did not want to intrude.

She saw Dahyun at the corner of the huge hall: she was talking and smiling to a girl taller than her, who seemed confident enough to take the liberty of touching her hair and talking to her near her ear even though there was no noise. She spontaneously looked at Sana and she wasn't surprised when she saw her staring at those two, her hands clenched from her annoyance.

She forgot that love triangle as soon as Jeongyeon arrived at the event, she was so busy staring at her. The one who would soon become her wife had cut her hair and dyed it blond and, along with the serious look and outfit, it was like a vision in Nayeon's eyes.

She was upset when Jeongyeon passed in front of her without deigning a glance, taken as she was by throwing mischievous glances at all the girls, engaged and otherwise, who were staring at her. Nayeon sighed and went to sit at the corner bar, immediately regretting her decision.

"Im, what a surprise. Since when do you attend events for rich people?" said the guy sitting on the stool next to the girl's "have your parents made a fortune in recent years?"

"Go yourself Sam" she replied dryly, despite her hands shaking uncontrollably. She had stiffened and was having a hard time keeping herself from screaming and running away.

The guy ignored that answer and stood up to be able to bring the two stools closer and speak in her ear "if you want I can you, I liked it so much when I did" he her back, not caring about the discomfort it was causing her "but maybe your side only wakes up when I force you to drink"

Nayeon's eyes were shining with tears "what do you want? You've humiliated me enough already"

"Those photos were great, too bad we had to delete them so as not to tarnish my family name. We can repeat the experience if you want, just you and me like in the old days. This time I will not call anyone to assist and I will not hurt you, but you have to be cooperative, I'm sure you understand"

"Leave me alone, please" she was nauseous and she was afraid of what he might do to her "you've already enjoyed using me and humiliating me, that's enough"

Sam squeezed her shoulder tightly and turned her around to face her "I decide when to stop, you just have to do what I say. I've been waiting for years for this moment, don't force me to punch you like last time"

"Hey jerk, I'll give you three seconds to get your nasty hands off my girlfriend" Jeongyeon was standing behind him "or do you want to die?"

"Yoo Jeongyeon, this is a surprise" he smiled at her mischievously, not having heard what he had just been told "would you like to join us? A couple of drinks are enough and this girl here lets you do anything, even if you have to first convince her by force. Seeing is believing"

The blonde looked around her, noticing with pleasure that none of her family members was around, before returning the same smile "with pleasure, but let's not make her drink to increase our fun, what do you think? With four hands it won't be complicated"

"You're a sadist, I like it. Let's go to the back garden, nobody ever goes there" he got up from the stool and pulled Nayeon with him "this will be fine, who wants to start?"

Jeongyeon stepped forward and punched him straight in the nose "this is for touching someone who didn't even want to have you near" she pushed him against the wall and gave him a well placed knee where she knows it hurts the most "and this is for your actions towards my girlfriend, I don't care if it's been years"

Nayeon was shaking even though she wasn't feeling cold; she was aware that Jeongyeon had made the best of a bad situation to get him out of the hall and beat him up, but what happened just before had brought her past back to her mind and she was afraid again.

The blonde hit him several times and then left him sitting on the grass "come closer to her, or rather just try to look at her and I'll make you regret being born. Ah, I advise you not to report me if you don't want to end up in ruins"

She turned her back to him and motioned for Nayeon to follow her to the parking lot, where she took a bottle of water in her car and handed it to her "drink some water, you're pale" she was really worried "are you cold? You are trembling" 

The other girl shook her head "it'll pass, thank you for your help"

"Now I understand a lot of things, I apologize for my stupid behavior. I should have tried to understand you and put my ego aside. Can I get close? You don't seem very stable and I wouldn't want to see you fall"

"Actually I would like to disinfect your hands first, they must do very badly" she pointed at her red knuckles "can I?"

Jeongyeon seemed amused "I'll do it at home, now we have to think about how to get out of this boring event without raising a fuss. Do you have any ideas?"

"I can send a message to Mina telling her that I'm not feeling well and that you took me home, it wouldn't be a lie" she took her cell phone and immediately wrote to the girl "done, we can go"

"I also alert my parents, so no one will ask questions" she also wrote on her cell phone.

They left as soon as Jeongyeon's parents responded to her daughter's message, saying they would meet Nayeon privately, and Mina at Nayeon's. When they got home, they each went to their own room, but after taking a shower and putting on their pajamas, Nayeon knocked on Jeongyeon's bedroom door.

"Are you feeling better? Do you need something? I left you alone to give you time to recover, I hope I wasn't wrong"

"I'm fine, I just need a hug. It's a contradiction given my situation, but I would like you to hug me at least until I fall asleep" her cheeks were flushed "only if you want, I don't want to give you any more trouble"

Jeongyeon took her slowly in her arms, waiting to feel her relaxed before holding her "you are not a trouble for me, don't even think about it. Do you want to sleep here or in your room? The choice is yours"

"I want to be here with you" Nayeon was reciprocating her grip, holding on to her with the little strength she had left.

They settled on the bed and all the nastiness that Jeongyeon had brought out in the last few days seemed completely gone, as if it had never existed "maybe I should have smashed his face completely" she said softly.

Nayeon opened her eyes and looked at her "you've done enough, really. Now I know he won't do anything to me and it's only thanks to you" she reached out to caress her hair "I like you very much eith this style and hair color, you are beautiful"

"You can't pay me a compliment right now, you know I'm vain" the blonde was smiling smugly "but you're totally right, no one can resist me"

They both laughed "you're terrible, but I can't blame you" they were closer, so much so that their noses touched "tomorrow I'll tell you everything, even if I think you already understand what happened"

"Take all the time you need and let me know what I can do to not upset you"

"I will, but don't stop holding me. I feel safe right now" Nayeon was crying silently "I don't know what that means, but I wish I could stay like this forever"

 

 

Meanwhile, Mr. Minatozaki's parents had arrived at the event and, after politely introducing themselves to their granddaughters' girlfriends, they looked at Sharon with contempt.

It was the grandfather who spoke "you should be locked up in a psychiatric institution and not here to have fun, family misfortune"

"Dad don't start this again, there are other people with us" his son warned him "be kind for once, it costs you nothing" it was hard for him to keep from yelling at him, but in their family respect for the elders was sacred.

"I can not be with such a human waste, look what your wife has come up with. Between her and the oldest I do not know who is worse" retorted the old man.

Momo and Sharon both looked down, as well as hurt.

"With all due respect" Jihyo, to everyone's surprise, took the word "but I don't think you two are in a position to insult people whose names you can't even remember, you're not perfect either"

"Park Jihyo, don't embarrass us" the father of the redhead put a hand on her shoulder, heedless of her daughter's annoyance "we apologize, our daughter sometimes doesn't know how to behave" 

Momo looked at him with a fake smile, suddenly recovered from the sorrow given by her grandfather's insults "it must be just a family vice then"

 

 

 

~~

I'm such in a good mood for what concerns my stories, so I'm uploading more often and already preparing new stories👉🏼👈🏼