Epilogue

My red thread of destiny

Life is always unpredictable and often reserves surprises that at the moment are considered bad and in bad taste, but sometimes to change an apparently terrible situation it is enough to turn the cards on the table. Changing the perspective of things is always the right choice.

 

 

 

The first couple, formed by Nayeon and Jeongyeon, was one of those who had had the most obstacles to deal with: Jeongyeon's arrogance, which always ruined the atmosphere between the two; Nayeon's trauma; their constant misunderstandings.

Almost six years after the signing of the contracts, the two girls were happily married and with a baby girl on the way.

Despite her pregnancy, Nayeon had not stopped working and looking after the after-school children. There was always at least one of her girls with her, ready to give her a hand at any time and to caress her slightly rounded belly.

Jeongyeon had become the head of a large portion of the Yoo family business which, coupled with her continued partnership with the Minatozaki family, had made her one of the richest and most powerful people in the world despite her still being so young. At events, everyone competed to enter into her good graces, but the woman showed herself loving side only in the presence of her family.

 

 

 

Being born with the surname Minatozaki had always brought great benefits to Sana, but her biggest victory was not her walk-in closet full of designer clothes but the woman she still slept with embraced and whom she had married without hesitation.

Dahyun was now perfectly at ease living and working with her wife, perfectly dividing their love life from their working life. They had argued several times in meetings, but when they got home the screams and resentment always ceased to exist.

They didn't want to have kids at the time as they were always too busy, but the idea of ​​being the rich aunts bringing awesome gifts to their grandkids was thrilling enough for them. Sana was always doing her best to beat Mina, it had become a matter of pride for the older and she was jumping through hoops with the sole purpose of finding the most particular gifts.

There had been a time when they had thought about breaking up, but it took only one day without seeing each other to make them both understand that problems can be overcome, to give them the boost they needed.

 

 

 

Even for Tzuyu and Sharon it had not always been all roses and flowers: the older had had a mental relapse and overcoming that period had put a strain on their relationship.

Tzuyu always did the best of her for her wife, following her to any tournament and supporting her gamer career. She was proud of her and loved her more every day, enjoying participating in her lives on a platform she could never remember the name of.

It was fun to make Sharon jealous and her fans were always complimenting her wife, always making her scream things like 'she's mine' or 'go away, you're taking attention away from the game'.

Tzuyu ran half of their company, balancing her time so that she could also work at the after-school. When the time wasn't enough Sharon took charge of the younger's commitments, leaving her free to do what she preferred. They had both become responsible and this new trait, together with their love, made them inseparable.

 

 

 

Momo was finally satisfied with everything she had achieved in all those years: a gorgeous wife, two adorable little dogs and, to top it off, three-year-old twins. They had adopted them a year earlier in Japan, although initially they were only supposed to adopt Haru, but they hadn't felt like separating the twins and Makoto had also become part of the family.

Seeing those little pests running after their furry playmates made all the weariness of her days disappear. Jihyo was a wonderful mother and took care of their children without ever making preferences or making them feel unwanted, she always did the best of her not to make them suffer as she had suffered because of her parents.

Although their work was very tiring and required most of their time, those two children had never given problems and always welcomed them with a smile and a hug, making them feel like super mothers.

For their fourth birthday they were planning a memorable party, helped by all the children's aunts. Despite the expensive gifts each of them received, the little ones were madly in love with Aunt Nayeon and declared themselves protectors of the little cousin in her womb.

 

 

 

As for Mina and Chaeyoung there was not much to say that could differentiate them from the other couples: they had married and had achieved their perfect balance between the work of both and Mina's firmcopies, since the latter was establishing herself in the world with two books written entirely by her: a sort of fictional autobiography and, her greatest pride, a fantasy book in which she had inserted all the other girls, giving them powers and a goal to be achieved.

Chaeyoung took immense pride in her wife's accomplishments and always did her best not to be outdone, having entered an art course in their publishing house with the aim of using the guys' creations for the covers of books to publish.

It was she who designed the cover of Mina's latest book, perfectly highlighting the characteristics of the various characters and giving them the same space. They worked side by side with great enthusiasm and couldn't possibly do without each other.

Despite all their commitments their passion for action movies was still there to glue their eyes on the TV screen at least once a week, giving them reason for dialogue with the other girls, even if they always ended up talking about Haru, Makoto and the little princess on the way.

Their family was growing and they were very happy with it, to the point of wanting to experience the joy of becoming moms.

 

 

Distance and time that passes are nothing in the face of strong feelings, not in the face of bonds decided by the red thread of destiny.

 

 

 

~~

The story is officially over! I am a bit sorry to have to put a stop to this adventure, but I am ready to start new ones. Thanks a lot to you who have read and followed all the stories of the girls, I appreciated it very much and I hope to see you again.💚