Chain reactions

My red thread of destiny

Chaeyoung, who had convinced Mina to accompany her to the hairdresser, while she was having her hair dyed did nothing but throw kisses and glances in the direction of her girlfriend, embarrassing her.

"I've been taking care of your hair for a few years and I've never seen you act like this, what am I missing?" said the hairdresser, sliding her gaze between the two "she is really beautiful, even if I think I have already seen her somewhere"

"She's my girlfriend, technically speaking, but we've basically known each other for two weeks. It's a long story I can't tell until official news comes out about it, I don't want to go against her family. In any case I have to agree with you: she is really beautiful" she had a satisfied smile "I hope she likes me with the new hair color, I realize I haven't chosen a sober one this time"

The other girl, still struggling with the dye, cast a quick glance in Mina's direction "she's elegant and quiet.. Your opposite. I wonder how long she'll be able to handle all your quirks and your new hair color. She seems to me such a normal and fashion girl"

Chaeyoung glared at her, knowing that from the mirror she could see her, not hiding her disappointment at what had just been said "I hope she likes me, for me it was love at first sight. One look was enough to lose the sanity that I had left" 

"You're already in love after only two weeks, good luck my friend"

 

 

 

Repentance was clearly visible on Sharon's face from the moment she walked through the gate behind which some little dogs were playing. Her legs were shaking and she was sitting in a corner watching Tzuyu play with those little evil beings.

"If you don't get close, your fear will never go away!" Tzuyu yelled at her from the other side of the lawn "see? They are all kind and affectionate, they won't hurt you" she laughed when one of the dogs barked at her to get her attention.

The blonde wanted to run away and was ready to do it, but she stood still looking at a familiar puppy: it was the one with the birthmark on the face that she had seen in the picture. He looked scared and lost, just as she was at that moment.

Sharon sat on the ground, cross-legged, and played with her cell phone to try to calm down, immersing herself in the game to such an extent that she realized long after that the little dog she had been observing earlier had sat next to her. 

"You should play with other dogs, being antisocial brings a lot of problems when you grow up. Don't you want to have friends?"

In response, the puppy placed his muzzle on her leg, looking into her eyes and starting to wiggle its tail faster and faster. Sharon couldn't understand what was happening and she felt her heart beating wildly with fear "don't tear me apart, I'm not edible" she wanted to get away, but she was afraid of getting a bite.

Tzuyu immediately came to her, smiling "he wants to be caressed, it's the first time he has behaved like this with someone. Don't waste this golden opportunity and hurry up to cuddle him"

It took a good minute, but in the end the little dog got the much desired cuddles "it's like this, right? It's the first time for me" Sharon spoke in a low tone of voice, she didn't want to disturb the quadruped.

"You're doing well, very good" the tallest smiled proudly "maybe you both needed to get over a wall in front of you" she caressed the little dog, who didn't go away as he used to do with anyone.

"Don't sing victory, I'm still terrified of these hairy things"

Tzuyu chuckled "you deserve a new video game. I know your sisters have seized your credit card, so I'll give it to you. What do you think of it as a reward?"

Sharon hugged her immediately, throwing little screams that looked more like ultrasounds "I'll choose an inexpensive one and we'll play with it! Thanks quadrupeds, you made me earn something precious!"

 

 

 

Nayeon was cleaning the kitchen, singing with her heart and soul any song on the playlist that came up. There was no one in the house besides her and this made her feel free to use her beloved Bluetooth speaker and listen to the music at full blast.

She was still mad at her parents, but she decided to take a little break from cleaning to text the family chat, just to show them that she and her future bride hadn't killed each other yet.

She stood up on a chair to clean the top shelves, still singing as if there was no tomorrow, even improvising some not too lively dance steps; she didn't want to fall off the chair.

Her tranquility was interrupted by a well-aimed slap on the and the scream that followed. Jeongyeon laughed in her face as soon as she saw her shocked expression "I'm sorry, but it was too inviting so in plain sight"

"Have you gone even crazier? Don't ever try to do it again!" Nayeon got out of the chair and faced her angrily "you scared the out of me and you also took a liberty that I didn't allow you"

"I'm sorry, isn't that enough? And it's not my fault if you provoke me" Jeongyeon shrugged, moving a lock of hair behind her ear "no need to move, I was just fixing your hair"

Nayeon rolled her eyes, annoyed "you have to stop touching me, I don't know how to tell you anymore. Yesterday I didn't tell you anything because Sonia was there too, but I don't want you so close, it bothers me"

"I can't help it, I like having you close" confessed the other, without hiding her embarrassment "it's strange and annoying for me too, but I can't control it, the closer I have you the more calm I am"

At that moment they both had red cheeks and neither of them seemed to want to talk, so the taller of the two, to ease the tension, turned away "come on, give me back the spanking I gave you, so you have no right to put me on sulking"

A chuckle escaped Nayeon's lips "I won't spank you, it's childish. How about helping me clean up? Sounds like a better option and you might be useful, for once in your thug life"

"Next time I won't limit myself to an innocent slap, get ready" Jeongyeon took off her sweatshirt, remaining with a short-sleeved shirt and smirking "if you want I take it all off, just ask"

"Don't be ridiculous, I don't want to spoil my sight" replied dryly the other, rolling her eyes.

"Now you say so, but soon you will have this splendid vision always in front of your eyes and you will never have enough of it. My word, Yoo Nayeon"

"Do not call me that!" Nayeon's cheeks were even redder, but she had turned away and Jeongyeon couldn't see her "stop being stupid and clean up"

Jeongyeon saluted "to chief orders"

 

 

 

After the initial shock, Mina began to give a long series of compliments to Chaeyoung "at first it made a strange impression on me, but the pink hair looks good on you. It looks so good it almost looks like your natural color"

"I look like a highlighter, but I really like this color and knowing that it's the same for you makes me appreciate it even more. Have you ever done something to your hair?"

The brunette thought about it for a while "not really, I cut them every now and then, but nothing drastic, even if seeing Sharon blonde made me want to dye my hair the same color. It would be difficult to distinguish us though, I'm undecided"

Chaeyoung looked at her seriously "you aren't identical, you have a constellation of moles on your face that Sharon lacks, plus she is slightly taller than you and has a distracted look. You are also different in the way you move, in fact you are very more graceful than her. Sometimes you don't even look like twins"

"You are the first person outside my closest relatives who managed to find differences between the two of us, it is also for this reason that Sharon decided to change her hair color" Mina was surprised and happy "you are a person who does attention to details" 

"If I'm interested in something, I do my best to know more and more and you interest me, I really want to know you and not because it says in that contract" they both smiled, looking at the shiny floor of the shopping center where they were "I'm really happy to have met you and I wonder how we will be in a few months"

Mina took her arm "we are only at the beginning, but I feel confident because we get along very well. In my opinion we can do it without any problem, we have many things in common, even some traits of our character"

Chaeyoung threw her in a bar "here they make delicious desserts, I propose to have a snack. I offer, hands off the wallet" she gave her a light slap on the hand "rich people are unmanageable" she said in a mock disconsolate tone.

"It's the habit, I'm sorry" Mina was giggling "for today I'll leave everything in your hands, but next time I'll be tough, just know that"

The pink-haired girl was no longer paying attention to the person next to her, her gaze focused on Sana and the girl she was with. She got nervous as soon as she thought of Dahyun and didn't hesitate to go to them "Hi Sana, are you here too? What a surprise"

Sana finished sipping her drink and looked at her surprised "what do you want? Can't you see I'm in company?"

"Does she know that you are practically engaged?" Chaeyoung said, pointing to the other girl "I bet not, but if you disrespect your sisters I don't dare imagine how you behave with strangers"

"Are you engaged? You said you were free as air!" snapped that poor girl "we've been talking for a few days, you could have told me"

The auburn snapped her tongue "I just wanted to take you to bed, I thought it was clear, but now my plan has failed thanks to my lovely sister-in-law" she said with irony.

"Sana, get it over with it" Mina broke in. "you're the one that's wrong. Does Dahyun know about this?"

"Are you serious? We don't even talk to each other and you two expect me to be honest with her?" 

Chaeyoung immediately went on her, ready to take her by the hair "I want to destroy you, never allow yourself again!" a waiter immediately intervened, avoiding a fight between the two girls "if you hurt her too I won't answer for myself, I promise you" she added before being pulled away by Mina, who's also angry with her sister.

 

 

 

It was almost dinner time and Dahyun was preparing food as she listened to the conversation between Jihyo and Nayeon, who had decided to keep her company while she cooked. She giggled at a sleazy joke coming out of the major's mouth.

Jihyo had a disgusted expression "it was the worst joke I've ever heard in my life, don't repeat it again or you'll get a punch in the nose"

"Dahyun laughed, so it wasn't that bad" Nayeon retorted with a proud look "you're the boring one here, you don't appreciate art"

The kitchen door snapped open and Sana ran in, without even deigning to say hello, positioning herself next to Dahyun in a threatening way "I suggest you tell that dwarf friend of yours never to allow herself to attack me and threaten me again or she'll find a dozen cockroaches in the bed. Did we understand each other?"

"Are you talking about Chae? It's really rude to describe a person this way, but excluding that, what do I have to do with what happened?" answered the brunette, in a calm tone and without taking her eyes off what she was cooking in the pan.

"You always have something to do with it, you are the cause of the fight and it was only me who lost. I had a nice night waiting for me, but because of Chaeyoung it all went up in smoke"

Dahyun sighed, turning off the stove and turning to her "I can understand the discomfort, but taking it with me won't help. You look crazy, calm down and behave like an adult, I apologize for her. I hope it wasn't too important"

Dahyun's sorry look stopped the auburn from barking back in her face "you're right, it wasn't your fault, but mine for provoking her" she regretted having insulted the girl in front of her and attacked her for no reason "I also want to apologize for yesterday, I shouldn't have said that music is for losers"

"It's okay, I'm used to it. I accept your apology, but I would like you to stop attacking me if I didn't make you angry. Okay?"

Sana nodded softly, feeling completely calm "I'll try, I promise. I'm going to take a shower before dinner" she started to leave, but she went back to Dahyun and kissed her forehead, under the shocked gaze of Nayeon and Jihyo. She smiled at the brunette and walked out of the kitchen, feeling calm and relaxed, to the point of wanting to apologize to Chaeyoung too.