Promise

My red thread of destiny

The passage of time was something inevitable and Sharon knew this well, but when that morning she received a message from Momo asking her to return to live at the villa, she realized the whole month she had spent outside of what it was her home. She had replied to the message with a very simple 'I will think about it' and she hadn't thought about it until that moment.

Jack snapped his fingers in front of her eyes "you were staring into space, is everything okay?" he spoke close to her ear to make himself heard, as the club music was terribly loud "if you feel bad I can take you home, you drank a lot"

The blonde looked at him as if he was crazy and stole his glass, emptying it of its contents in a single gulp "don't be ridiculous, I'm totally fine. If you really want to go away, take me to your apartment to end this night in the best possible way" she looked at him mischievously "tonight you are particularly beautiful, you know?"

When Sharon's hand landed on his cheek the guy smiled amused "I understand what you want, but I'll only give you one" he took a box from his pocket and slipped one of the colored pills into his mouth "if you want it you have to earn it"

"I would have bet, I was already prepared for this eventuality" she immediately positioned herself astride his legs and kissed him first on the neck, then on the lips "and to think that I had some excellent plans for the two of us"

"Last time one of your fantastic plans reduced us like two rags in a room full of strangers" he stopped speaking to allow her to deepen the kiss and take the pill, resuming the conversation as soon as that hasty exchange came to an end "know that from now on I want to know in advance everything that will go through your head"

Sharon rolled her eyes "you're really boring, I can't stand you"

"Instead you adore me and you like me so much, admit it and you'll feel much better about yourself too" he slipped his hands under her skirt, her thighs with desire "come on, tell me what you were thinking about and I'll try to please you"

"My plan includes what you are currently doing, but much bigger and in your awesome bed" the blonde bit her bottom lip, ing the top button of his shirt "we could use the handcuffs that you got the other day"

Jack smiled amused "how many times do I have to tell you not to open my packages? Now I understand why I was able to open it easily"

"The two of us have never had secrets and honestly I'm very disappointed because I spent so many days waiting to use them, but you never proposed it to me. Who did you use them with? I'm curious" she looked around.

"She's not here tonight, but I assure you she wouldn't be your type since she didn't last for more than five minutes before begging me to take off the cuffs" he shrugged, looking into her eyes "would you accept if I offered you this fantastic experience? I want to know what your limits are"

A mischievous smile took the place of Sharon's fake pout "I like it when you understand what I want, I accept with the intention of resisting more time than you. Let's go now, this club is a real bore" she immediately stood up, pulling him with her. She was very happy to have brought up the subject and had yet another confirmation of Jack's skill, both in and out of bed. By now that guy's house no longer had a corner that the two had not used to satisfy each other.

 

 

 

Sana had never received an official summons from her father before and she was very nervous, to the point that she struggled to park her car in a vaguely decent manner and missed the floor where her father office was.

As soon as she made it to the office door she took the deepest breath of her life and she knocked softly, waiting for an answer before entering. She immediately saw her her father and her grandfather, both sitting on a sofa opposite the one on which they invited her to sit.

"Bad news are coming, right?" was the only thing the girl managed to ask.

"It's all solvable honey, but we will need your help and a lot of patience" her father said immediately, handing her some sheets with charts "I taught you to read them, you should be able to realize the situation by yourself"

Sana took a few moments to examine those sheets and wished with all her heart that she was the victim of a joke, so bad was the feeling she had about it "the business in Japan is going badly and all the rivals we have are trying to demolish it completely. I'm very sorry for this inconvenience, but what do I have to do with all of this?"

"It's incredible Subaru, you had four daughters and only one of them is smart enough" said the old man with disdain "we have summoned you here because we need you, you kind of idiot"

"Don't allow yourself to talk about my daughters like this again or I swear I'll sell your company to make it a nursing home for grumpy people like you" from that dry response and not at all from someone like her father Sana understood that the situation was more serious than she thought while seeing the graphs "your grandfather is retired now and I can't leave at the moment, I would end up with two activities on my shoulders at the same time. What I'm asking you is to leave and fix things"

"I'm not prepared for such a thing and you know it very well" the girl was torturing her nails in a desperate attempt to release the tension she felt "I have never practiced and I would only risk making the situation worse"

Her father went to sit next to her and took her hands "I'll help you from here, but we have to show everyone that we are keeping the situation under control and that the next business owner knows her stuff, that you are smart enough to demolish the competition"

Sana returned the squeeze, surrendering "how long will I have to stay in Japan?"

"The time it takes to fix everything, it could take a month or a little longer" replied her grandfather calmly "nothing unbearable"

"I'll ask Dahyun to come with me, things are going well between us and I don't want to lose our complicity" she immediately took the cell phone from her pocket, but her father stopped her immediately.

"You can't afford distractions, sorry honey. You'll find a way to make things work, if the business fails the contract will be canceled; Mr. Kim was very clear about it" he was looking at her with a sorry look.

The girl took her hands off his and jumped up "in the end you are behaving like the fathers you criticize so much, I hope you can realize it as soon as possible. I'll do my best and wait for updates on departure, but for today I don't even want to hear about you and your ing companies. With permission" she made a small bow and left the office with an absurd desire to destroy everything.

 

 

 

"May I know why you asked me to go shopping with you?" Mina offered her arm, smiling when Nayeon took it without thinking twice "I'm happy with your choice of course, but I'm also curious"

"I chose you because I consider you a friend; I love all of the girls, but I feel I have more confidence with you. I feel at ease and I am calmer when you are close to me" the eldest smiled and pointed to a clothing store "you are also the one I trust most when it comes to judgments and advices"

They went into the shop and started walking around a bit "what exactly are we looking for?"

"Jeongyeon's parents invited us to lunch on the weekend and I would like to look good, but I've never been with them at such close range and I'm afraid of making a fool of myself in some way. They are very powerful and respected people, I wouldn't want to do them repent for choosing me as their daughter's wife"

Mina nodded, quickly going through all the items of clothing she had in front of her "is this a formal lunch? Because in that case we should take something elegant"

"Jeong said no, she reassured me it will be an informal lunch just the four of us" she pouted adorable "but she didn't want to tell me anything about how to dress"

"It's probably because she'd like to see you wearing something you like and that represents your personality, I'd do the same with Chae. It's not the dress that makes the monk, you could show up in your pajamas and still have their approval"

Nayeon was looking at her with admiration "we are practically the same age, but your level of maturity is much higher than that of many adults, including my parents in the speech"

"I grew up with three extroverted and noisy sisters, so I learned to stay on the sidelines to observe and understand at least a minimum the thoughts of those around me. I have read many books and watched many films and this has opened my mind.. Sorry, You will surely be bored" she immediately lowered her gaze.

The older knew that look and realized she wanted to see that light of excitement in her eyes again "I was thinking of starting to read something, would you like to go to the bookshop later? I'll need your help there too. I would like to find something that can help me change my condition" she smiled sincerely.

Mina's smile came back to light up her face and she had the impulse to hold her in her arms, feeling grateful "you are the first person I consider a friend, thank you for not judging me. You and Chae have become fundamental parts of my days"

Nayeon was almost paralyzed, but she managed to return her embrace and relax at least a little in that sudden squeeze "I could never judge you and the things that make you happy, as I know you would never judge me"

"Did you see that hugs don't do anything wrong? I won't leave you until you are less tense than now" she squeezed her a little tighter "let's overcome our fears and problems together, will you?"

"Deal, I'll be able to make you understand that if you've never had friends it's not because of you; also know that I am claiming to be proclaimed as a best friend"

The younger loosened the embrace and smiled at her, her eyes were shining with emotion "I, on the other hand, pretend to be able to hug my best friend whenever I want"

They sugelled that moment with a promise to both work to improve both individually and as friends, both enthusiastic about that new bond.

 

 

 

The night dedicated to movies or TV series had become sacred for Momo and Jihyo, to the point of having decided by mutual agreement to have two a week. The brunette's bedroom had a giant television, so the choice of room hadn't been complicated at all for those two, who were now sitting next to each other against the headboard.

That night they had chosen an action movie, in which however there was no lack of tender scenes between the two protagonists and it was these scenes that prompted Momo to play with her girlfriend's long red hair, focusing more on those than on everything else. Her attention returned to the film just at the moment she found most exciting "how much I miss that"

"Mh? What are you referring to?" Jihyo immediately turned to look at her, confused by that sudden statement.

"I miss doing what they are doing" she pointed at the screen "I haven't done anything for months and for a person like me it's quite nerve-wracking"

The redhead looked at the scene and let out a long sigh "honestly I don't even remember the last time I did it, I was too busy with my debt"

Momo's brain lit up like a light bulb and she ran the hand that was Jihyo's hair up to her shoulder, moving the shirt just enough to allow her to kiss her skin "I propose to take our relationship to a higher level, what do you think?"

They looked into each others eyes and, as soon as Jihyo looked down on her lips, Momo took the opportunity to kiss her. Neither of them was quite clear why they never did anything, but the way they were kissing was enough to make both of them realize it was worth waiting all that time.

Between them there was not even a hint of embarrassment and this was not due to the fact that their bodies were always in training between the gym for Jihyo and hours spent dancing for Momo, but from the mutual trust and the feeling that held them together.

"I would marry you tomorrow too" Momo whispered on her lips, busy satisfying the girl under her "maybe I already love you" she added after finishing and making sure her girl had recovered enough to understand her words.

Jihyo was short of breath, but she was strong enough to draw the brunette to herself and kiss her like she had never done before, and then take control of the situation "I never thought you'd be the first to say it" she said after their hours of fire, snuggling up to her.

"Me neither, I'm as surprised as you are" she kissed her head, holding the girl in her arms "it's the first time I've stayed with the person I had with; I didn't think snuggling could be so good"

Being under the blanket, in that position, pushed them to imagine what the next times would be like "I didn't answer your statement, now that I think about it" Jihyo said out of the blue, making the other jump.

"What's my future wife's verdict?" Momo's smile lit up the room "in case it should be negative I advise you to prepare yourself for a ruthless courtship on my part"

That smile also infected Jihyo, who gave a tender kiss on the cheek of her girl "I don't think she will answer, she's curious to see what you will invent to conquer her heart"

"Come on, at least give me a clue!" she tickled her, frowning "if you don't answer I keep bothering you"

"You're a capricious child" the redhead was laughing heartily "it's obvious that the feeling is mutual"