Unspoken words

My red thread of destiny

Mr. Park gave a forced laugh and turned his attention to the father of the four twins "your daughters are really nice, according to what I got to see"

"You don't even know how much, but I have to advise you to always behave well with them because they can be very vindictive" he also gave a fake smile.

That forced exchange was interrupted by grandmother Minatozaki, who took Chaeyoung's left hand and examined it with a skeptical and slightly disgusted look "but you have tattoos, you are full of ink on this hand"

"I have quite a few tattoos scattered around my body, would you like to see some? I drew them all myself" the girl pulled up her shirt sleeves, without waiting for the lady's reply, and proudly displayed her tattoos "beautiful right? You seem like a young grandmother and I think it would be fun to go and get a tattoo together, so that we can define ourselves as granddaughter and grandmother"

Mina covered with her hand, giggling at her grandmother's bewildered expression "Chae, you're traumatizing her. She's an old-fashioned person and these things are shocking to her" 

"We are in the twenty-first century so talking about tattoos, and anything else shouldn't be a problem even for old people. If we're talking right now it's because our parents.."

"We understand, now shut up" Tzuyu had covered her friend's mouth with both hands, visibly embarrassed "let's go get something to eat and leave the real adults here to talk, come on"

They hurried away, laughing and imitating the shocked faces of their relatives, while the parents of the shortest of the group apologized for their daughter's behavior. They ate and gossiped about everything.

"Has anyone seen Dahyun? She's been gone for a while now" Tzuyu was looking around "she hates any kind of social event and she doesn't usually get away from people she knows"

"She's with Haeun, they must have gone to talk in a quieter place" Chaeyoung bit into a piece of meat "or maybe they have gone to seclude somewhere; I don't feel like excluding this option" she added calmly.

Sana gave her plate to Sharon and hurried away from the group, looking in every direction and hoping that Chaeyoung was wrong, but the two girls she was looking for were no longer in the room and she was assaulted by a pain in the stomach.

 

 

 

Momo, after eating and making sure Jihyo was distracted enough to get away from her for a few minutes, walked briskly towards her parents "you two must have a lot of nerve to show up here after everything you've done to your daughter"

The man looked at her with disdain and finished drinking the contents of his glass before replying "do you think we are afraid of you? It won't be your presence that will keep us away from what we deserve"

"You can do whatever you want as far as I'm concerned, but I thought I was clear in telling you that you mustn't get close to Jihyo" her eyes have lost all trace of kindness "stay away from her or I swear that next time we'll see each other it will be in a court, surrounded by photographers and with the presence of my family's lawyer"

"How dare a stupid little girl like you threaten one of the most respected families? Drop the crest or not even your beloved dad will be able to protect you"

Momo smiled, showing herself bold even though her hands were sweating "now you are the one who is threatening and I assure you that I am so far from getting angry and throwing a tantrum; you would not look good if I spout what I know in front of everyone, but I feel good tonight and I decided to give you another chance"

That brief exchange of threats had angered Jihyo's father, to the point of deciding that he would take action against that girl as soon as possible.

 

 

 

Sharon had gone to take refuge on the terrace to be able to take her dose in complete tranquility and to stay a little away from that world of rich people that was so close to her. Looking at the city from above made her feel more insignificant than she already was for her family "congratulations Sharon, your life is a total failure and the worst thing is that you are the cause of all your problems"

"I looked for you everywhere, I even queued in the bathroom" Tzuyu softly closed the heavy door to the terrace and walked over to her girlfriend "you seem agitated, is it because of your grandparents? If so, it's not worth it because, with all respect for them, they don't even know who you are and this makes their judgment worth less than zero"

"I'm used to it now, it bothers me much more to hear them while insulting Momo. They have no right to do so" she let out a sigh and decided to change the subject "what do you think of events for the rich?"

"It's really boring, you were right" Tzuyu was looking at her "but thanks to this stupid event I got to see you dressed elegant and I must admit it was worth it"

Sharon immediately turned in her direction and looked at her intently "if we want to look at it from this perspective I can say with certainty that I am the luckiest of the two of us. You are beautiful, even if I had no doubt about it"

"Am I beautiful enough to deserve a kiss?" the minor asked out of the blue "is that enough to get your attention?" there was sadness in her voice.

The blonde felt her heart squeeze "you are the only person who will always have my attention, you should have understood it by now" she took her hands to tenderly kiss her palms "when you are with me everything else loses its importance"

It was time to face the speech that they had both avoided with all their strength "then why do you always reject me? What's wrong? If you don't talk to me I can't understand you"

"It's complicated, but you can trust me and my words. Tzu, I have strong feelings for you and this scares me because I know I'm not good enough for you"

"Do not start with the speech 'you are not the problem, it's me' because I could seriously get angry. Speak clearly Sharon, I know that lately there is something wrong" the tallest replied dryly, she was tired of the usual speeches.

The blonde released her hands and looked at the tips of her shoes "that's what I'm trying to do, but it's not easy for me"

Tzuyu took her face, forcing her to look into her eyes "you can tell me everything; while we play video games you always tell me that we are a team and you have to understand that this also applies in reality. You said I can trust you and I will do it if you make me participant in your life, without constantly excluding me and moving away from me"

"I'm having a bad situation and I'm trying to get out of it without weighing on my sisters or on you, but apparently I'm just putting very high walls between you and me and I'm so sorry. The fact is that I.." she paused for a few seconds to look for the right words "..I am not the right person for you because of what I have done and I am continuing to do, but I do not want to lose you and I am trying with all my strength to correct my behavior"

"Get to the point, I can't understand you" she wanted to add something else, encourage her to talk more, but seeing her girlfriend with that bewildered look made her understand that words would not be enough and she decided to kiss her, intending to convey all her feelings in it.

Sharon shook her hands on Tzuyu's jacket, clinging desperately to her "I can't tell you, I can't" she whispered on her lips.

The moment Tzuyu pushed her away, both hearts were torn apart "for me it can end here, I'm tired of being treated like this. You're hiding something serious from me and this prevents me from trusting you, considering your behavior in the last period too. It's okay, you on your way and me on mine" her eyes were teary, but she didn't lose her composure as she turned her back to leave.

As the door closed behind her no longer girlfriend Sharon fell to her knees, unable to hold back her tears and sobs. She had ruined everything with the one person who would never judge her and she called herself stupid.

 

 

 

After spending nearly half an hour searching, Sana found Dahyun and her crush sitting on the most secluded park bench next to the facility where the event was taking place. The brunette approached slowly, intending to listen to their conversation.

"I love spending time with you, we hardly see each other since you stopped coming to class and everyone misses hearing you play the piano" Haeun was playing with the hair of the girl sitting next to her, making Sana nervous.

Dahyun turned to look at her "I'm very busy lately and I can't play even in my free time anymore, maybe I don't like it anymore. I'm also trying to compose a melody, but without success"

"Impossible, you love to play more than anything else in the world and you are also very good; don't waste your talent and go back to school. There is still time before the musical competition and you will be able to practice enough" insisted the other.

The brunette seemed a bit annoyed "I'll think about it, did you want to come here to convince me to play again?"

Haeun took her hand "not only for this, I learned about your marriage contract and I have no intention of allowing her to have you" she moved as close as possible to her, intending to kiss her lips.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this embarrassing scene, but I have to talk to my girlfriend" Sana was very annoyed and she wasn't even trying to hide it "that's right curly, I'm 'the one' you despise so much but that Dahyun loves"

Dahyun immediately got up from the bench and looked at Sana, begging her not to say more with her eyes. Haeun instead was intrigued "it seems unlikely to me that she would like someone like you"

"My girlfriend and I have a lot of fun and I assure you we like each other a lot. I'd show you the hickey I gave her the other day on her back, but I'm not going to show her body to you"

Dahyun was flushed with both annoyance and embarrassment "Minatozaki Sana, stop it now"

"Why should I? We are together and we have to get married, so there is no reason to be ashamed" she winked and took her hand "if you want to excuse me, I'll take my girlfriend back" when her gaze had settled on Haeun it had lost all trace of gaiety.

Sana took Dahyun to the opposite side from where they were just before "I hope you don't mind spending time with me too"

"You could have asked and saved me from that embarrassing scene, was it really necessary to tell her what we do when we are alone?"

"It was more than necessary to make her understand that she must stay in her place and that she must not interfere in our relationship; I noticed the tension in your shoulders when she was about to kiss you and I wonder why you didn't reject her if you didn't want that kiss"

The surprise on Dahyun's face was evident "how did you know?"

"I'm getting to know you and I also noticed the difference in which you let me approach you" Sana her cheek "if she knew you as well as she says she should know you don't like it when someone gets too close to you" she slipped her hand until her thumb touched Dahyun's lips.

"Don't you dare to kiss me"

"If you don't want to just say it or push me away" she was slowly approaching, but Dahyun wasn't making any resistance "I understand, what you don't want is to admit is that you want me to kiss you. You're a coward because you don't want to admit you like me too"

The brunette couldn't look into her eyes "why are you trying so hard to make me say it? You insisted the other night too and you always try to make me jealous to have a reaction from me"

Sana smiled "because I want to be serious. No more fun night if you are not with me, I won't try to hit on anyone and I will do my best to adapt to you. You just have to say yes and you will have all of me, I promise. Let's stop behave like two people who hate each other, I'm tired of pretending to be only physically attracted to you"