Guilty feelings

My red thread of destiny

Sonia had taken a seat on the armchair on the opposite side from where some of the girls were sitting, as they were divided into three sofas arranged to form a circle, and had crossed her legs so that she could support her notebook while she wrote "very well girls, who wants to start talking? I'm really curious to know how your dates went"

They all looked in the direction of Mina and Chaeyoung, who were holding hands and wearing their date shirts. The shorter of the two smiled amused "okay, we'll start, are you happy?"

"What exactly do we have to say?" Mina asked, looking in the direction of their guardian.

"What did you do during the day, if you had fun and stuff like that. Nothing challenging or too personal, but your parents want to know how things are going" she smiled gently at her.

Chaeyoung decided to speak first "we spent some time in the garden reading some scenes from her favorite books and we talked a lot" she smiled radiantly thinking back to the kiss they had given to each other on that occasion and didn't go unnoticed by the most mischievous of the group.

"You've been breathing the same air for a while I bet" Sana had a little smile that said a lot "my little sister has been busy lately, I'm pleasantly surprised"

Mina's face was all red and she wanted to sink into the cushions of the couch she was sitting on, but decided not to look embarrassed and continued the speech that Chaeyoung had interrupted "we were really good, but I must say I had a lot of fun drawing on Chae's shirt" she smiled happily at the memory of her girlfriend's reaction on seeing the drawing she had made for her "it made me understand a lot of things about the both of us"

"Excellent, this information is enough for me to get a general picture of your situation" Sonia was smiling, concentrating on writing down everything she had just heard "if you can all talk like this I won't ask you to fill in the sheets I left you last time. I count on your cooperation"

Momo immediately raised her hand "we are next!" she smiled at Jihyo and took a few seconds to think "I can't really complain about our date, even though I've never had one like this. It was easy and quiet, Jihyo even made some delicious sandwiches"

The other girl was smiling "she ate them all, I wonder how she manages to keep her fitness; I confess I'm a little jealous. Returning to our date: I had a great time and I realized many things, spending a day just the two of us was fun and I would gladly do it again"

"Another success, I'm surprised" their guardian said to herself, with a satisfied smile on her face "you are also exempt from giving me a report, you have given me the information I need to get an idea. Who wants to talk now?"

A hand raised timidly and it turned out to be Tzuyu's "you'll be happy to know that our date went very well too, we even won the first prize in a video game competition and Sharon decided to give it to me even though she did almost everything by herself" she had red cheeks and a smile that came to include her eyes "we talked while we were walking and had a snack. We went beyond the times we had established and went home for dinner"

Sharon hadn't looked away from her girlfriend for all her speech and smiled, deciding to speak "with her I feel at ease and I think I can say with confidence that no one will ever be at her level, she is more precious than a limited edition video game"

"Did you just say a super sweet thing or did my ears suddenly decide to play a trick on me?" Momo was gaping at her, more surprised than ever.

"She really said it" Mina was smiling, she was happy to see her twin change for the better. She squeezed Chaeyoung's hand, relaxing as she returned her squeeze, and she hoped to see her sister happy and free from her past mistakes.

The sound of the pen running across the paper was the only sound audible in the room: the girls were all reflecting, remembering the beginnings of their coexistence. Sonia cleared , visibly moved "and we are on three appointments that I don't need a detailed account of. The next ones" she adjusted her glasses on her nose, ready to write.

Nayeon clicked her tongue and, seeing that none of the remaining girls wanted to talk, she decided to do so "we had a little discussion and I can't deny that I got nervous, but in the end we managed to talk and clear up our misunderstandings. I can't say it was an exit from the maximum score, but I had no expectations and I was surprised. Jeongyeon isn't so bad, excluding her constant teasing" she said the last sentence without too much enthusiasm, in an attempt not to see a smile appear on the face of the girl sitting next to her.

Her plan hadn't worked: Jeongyeon was smiling with satisfaction "not even she is able to resist to my charm, I couldn't do anything to stop it, but I must admit that I can't resist hers. We are equal, even if she is a boring pain in the sometimes"

"Try saying again I'm a boring pain in the and the next time you ask me to your hair I'll tear it out one at a time" Nayeon warned her, her cheeks flushed.

Sonia was looking at them, amused by their constant bickering "I notice a nice change in you two too, at least now there is no risk of finding the body of one of you somewhere. I really like this, but I would like to know why there was a misunderstanding between you and I expect you to write it on your sheets as soon as possible"

There were protests from Jeongyeon, but she eventually gave up and started thinking about what to write so that she didn't have to spend too much time writing on that paper.

Dahyun felt embarrassed from the start of that chat with their guardian and having her gaze on herself made it worse "our date was okay, I suppose" she had a dry mouth and was hoping with all her heart to receive no questions.

"Okay, what about you?" Sonia moved her eyes to Sana "do you agree with her?"

The girl with auburn hair lazily ran a hand through her hair, thoughtfully "let's say the first two thirds of our date were a complete disaster, I was bored to death both at the show and at the disco, as she had left me alone. It got better after having a drink and chatting normally, but the best part came later” she smirked and felt Dahyun stiffen next to her.

Sonia urged her to keep talking "what do you mean? Have you talked about serious and personal topics?"

"More or less, but I'm referring to the fact that we had all night"

After that revelation none of them said a word, but their eyes couldn't hide the surprise, especially those of Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, followed by the serious gaze of Sana's sisters.

The woman sitting in the chair took off her glasses, gently placing them on the glass table in front of her "Sana, the way you exposed it wasn't nice at all. Dahyun is embarrassed and I'm sure she didn't want to let this to be known, let alone in this superficial way. There are two of you now, you can't talk about what you want if the other person doesn't agree"

"Don't scold her, it was just , she's right" Dahyun's voice betrayed no emotion and her eyes did the same thing, she seemed dull and her embarrassment disappeared as quickly as it arrived "it surely was the better part of the date, although I would have expected something better considering her reputation"

Momo turned her head, hiding her face behind Jihyo's shoulder. She felt like laughing: it was the first time anyone had complained about the performance of her twin and the shocked face of the latter amused her so much.

Sonia tried to avoid a fight between the two, but Sana was already furious "you know how it is, it's not like you can do who knows what with a nerd like you"

Dahyun would feel less pain getting punched in the face and couldn't keep the tears from forming in her eyes, making them shiny "go to hell, " she jumped off the couch and went upstairs as fast as she could, slamming the door of her room behind her.

"You could have avoided this nastiness" Chaeyoung was so furious that she wanted to take her by the hair, if it wasn't for Mina's arms tightly around her waist "Dahyun trusted you despite all her problems and you humiliated her as if she is a worthless person" she slowly took her girlfriend's arms off, kissing her hands and standing up "I hope you realize what you just did" she ran upstairs, determined to console her friend.

Tzuyu also stood up, without saying a word but casting an angry look at Sana, then shook her head and followed Chaeyoung's example.

Sana was nibbling on her fingernail and looked at Sonia "don't say anything, I realized by myself that I had exaggerated" she got up slowly, feeling a little bit heavy "I'll try to be forgiven"

"Your problem is that it doesn't take much for you to spit nasty words, you have serious problems controlling your tongue" Nayeon gave her a hostile look "sometimes it's not enough to apologize, you know?"

Jeongyeon immediately turned to her, having noticed the grave tone with which she had said the last sentence, and realized that she didn't know the reason for that tone of voice. Someone had hurt her, she was sure of that, but who? She wanted to find out and help her overcome that pain. She took her hand discreetly, to make her feel her presence, and smiled at her when she felt her relax a bit.

"I know an apology isn't always enough, but I'll do my best to get forgiven and not make these idiotic mistakes again" Sana was really sorry.

 

 

 

Sharon was tidying up her room when she heard a knock on the door "Come in!" she meanwhile picked up a blanket from the floor, humming happily.

"You're always in a good mood lately" Mina closed the door behind her and smiled at her twin "spending a lot of time with Tzuyu is doing you really good"

The blonde smiled immediately, folding the blanket and placing it on the chair "being with her makes me a better person I suppose, it always makes me happy and I never get bored when we are together. We are different, but it is not an obstacle for us"

She felt hugged from behind "I'm happy to see you feel good, you deserve to feel this way. I'm proud of you, you've really changed"

Those words hit Sharon like blades and she felt even more guilty, with the weight of her secret growing bigger and bigger. She turned her gaze towards one of the drawers of her bedside table, where she had carefully hidden her pills, and swallowed a bitter mouthful with difficulty "people change, I can too" she squeezed her twin's hands "but you you will always love me, right?"

"I could never stop loving you, you and I are one, remember?" Mina's grip became stronger, but not painful "I want the best for you and your mistakes won't erase you from my life. You can trust me"

'You can't trust me' thought Sharon, biting her lower lip "it's the same for you, nothing can take me away from the best part of me"

Mina smiled and kissed her shoulder, loosening their embrace "Momo has proposed to go out for dinner, just the four of us. Do you like the idea?"

"Obviously, where are we going?" she was always very hungry and that invitation came at the right time "at least I know what to wear, our sisters care too much about clothing"

"Let's go eat sushi in our favorite restaurant, nothing too serious. You can put whatever you want. Now I'm going, I have to fix my room and see a movie with Chae, see you later" she kissed her cheek and left while humming.

Sharon immediately took her cell phone and opened Jack's chat, with her hands trembling 'tonight I will go to dinner with my sisters at our usual sushi restaurant, if you have time leave me something in the usual place, I almost finished everything'

The answer was almost immediate 'I always have time to satisfy you, my darling. Consider it done'