Let's play

My red thread of destiny

The next day the first to get up was Dahyun, who took care of preparing breakfast like every morning. She was really tired and she just wanted to go back to bed to sleep, as she had spent most of the night tossing and turning in the blankets while thinking. Her stream of thoughts had become unmanageable lately and the sleeping pills could never help her, they had become useless.

"Good morning pouting face" Sana walked into the kitchen, rubbing her eyes like a child. She was lovely as soon as she woke up because she had unkempt hair and a little lip, as if to emphasize her disappointment at having woken up, but she was still very beautiful and attractive despite her being in her pajamas "what are you preparing?"

"Good morning to you, I'm making pancakes. Do you like them?" growing up with her grandmother had been lucky for all of them, not just Dahyun. She knew how to cook everything and every day she prepared different things.

"I love them, do you need help with something? Two extra hands are always handy" she offered herself, suddenly awake.

Dahyun slowly shook her head "I have everything under control, thanks anyway"

It had become even more difficult for them to talk after their last pummeling in the younger's room and there were days when they didn't even say 'hello' to each other. Sana leaned against the kitchen counter, looking at Dahyun's back for a while "yesterday afternoon I saw you with your crush, she's a really beautiful girl"

"I thought you were with Jihyo yesterday, how did you see us?" she replied quietly.

"I took her to two different bars to make her taste some sweets and I saw you pass in front of one of them" she spoke in a firm tone, ignoring the strange grip she felt in her belly "you were smiling"

Dahyun turned off the stove, placing the last pancake on top of the others "I feel very good when I'm with her, she understands and respects me. She's nice too" she turned to face her.

"I hope it continues like this then, I'm giving her a little advantage because I feel like a good person"

"What do you mean? I didn't understand what you mean" the brunette was confused, to the point of repeating the same word twice.

Sana walked over to her and slowly her cheek "I'm talking about this, I won't let her have you" she looked at her lips with desire and spoke without taking her eyes off them "she makes you feel good and I can tolerate it, but you belong to me and she will never have you"

The other girl took her wrist, moving her hand away and looking at her seriously "you are wrong to think so, you will be very disappointed. And I am not an object or one of your conquests, I don't know how to tell you anymore"

"You're right, you're a real nuisance" the brunette murmured, moving closer to her until she forced her to back up against the kitchen counter "you make me nervous, you're irritating" she kissed the corner of her lips, prolonging the contact as long as possible.

Dahyun held her breath, her heart went to and she couldn't understand why she was feeling that way, it wasn't the first time Sana had behaved like this to her, what was different that time? She closed her eyes, ready for a kiss that never came, as the other inhabitants of the house had magically decided to show up in the dining room and therefore very close to them.

Sana had walked away from her and opened the fridge, grabbed a bottle of water, then walked out of the kitchen as if nothing had happened.

Dahyun gave herself a demeanor before taking the two plates full of pancakes and reaching the dining room "there are two each, don't be greedy. Got it Momo?"

The brunette had already taken three, but seeing the serious look of their personal cook she decided to put one of these on Jihyo's plate "I understand perfectly, I just wanted to do something nice for my girlfriend. You do nothing but think badly of me"

"She's right to do it, you're unreliable when it comes to food" Sharon pointed her fork "but I can leave you one of mine, I'm not very hungry this morning"

"You are my favorite, I love you" Momo handed her the plate and began to eat as soon as she handed it back.

Sana looked at her indignantly "I'm your twin, you can't prefer anyone to me"

Momo blew her a kiss, receiving a middle finger in response. They ate in peace until the arrival of Mina and Chaeyoung, who enlivened the breakfast.

"But that's a hickey or am I wrong?" Jeongyeon pointed to Mina's neck and smiled "you were quicker than I thought, I give you two my compliments"

Mina's was red and she tried to cover her neck with her hair, while Chaeyoung was calm "don't embarrass my girlfriend" 

The Minatozakis started making noise, especially the two older ones, who were so proud of their little sister. They were also very happy for her, they knew that Mina had found the right person for her and thanked their parents for making a good decision.

 

 

 

The morning passed between screams and laughter for some of them, while others remained in their rooms until the arrival of Sonia and her collaborators "I see that you remembered to put something comfortable, how good. Ready to start? You have to divide yourself into two teams, but you can rest assured because I've already took care of it" she put in plain sight a sheet with two small grids.

The first team was formed by Nayeon, Momo, Dahyun, Mina and Tzuyu, the second by Jeongyeon, Sana, Jihyo, Sharon and Chaeyoung.

"As you can see, I tried to divide you as much as possible to give everyone the opportunity to forge other ties: you just have to choose a name for your team"

Momo looked at Dahyun, brightening up "she's always impassive, how about calling our team The Impassive & Co.?"

"It's okay with me, puzzling over a name is useless in these cases" agreed Mina, closely followed by the other members of the group. They immediately communicated it to Sonia and waited for the others.

Chaeyoung smiled "we also have a person who stands out" she pointed to Sharon with pride "so we will be The pro-gamer & Co."

Mina chuckled "you're a copycat"

"And you are beautiful" she winked at her.

"Okay girls, now that we have the names we can start with the first game. This game is very simple: you need two people for each team, one has to draw an object on a whiteboard and the other person has to guess it, easy right? The first team who guess one wins, so I suggest you to take it as a time trial. Dahyun and Tzuyu, you two will play against Sharon and Jeongyeon"

Jeongyeon and Sharon were the first to play. As soon as Sonia started the stopwatch Jeongyeon fished out a note and started drawing on the board, she was doing her best to represent a dragon.

"If you keep scribbling how can I understand? Draw well!" the blonde had a confused look "you are really denied in the drawing, I could do better with my feet"

"Shut up and guess, I'm drawing very well"

"But if I'm silent how can I guess? You always contradict yourself"

The older girl looked at her threateningly, pointing the marker in front of her nose "turn on your brain or I will paint your whole face, blondie"

"But she's right, that drawing is terrible" Tzuyu murmured, in a very low tone of voice.

Dahyun smiled amused "you're right, it's embarrassing how bad it is"

Jeongyeon looked at them badly, silencing them with just that look "Sharon, please, turn on your microscopic brain"

"Is it a giant lizard? Oh, wait.. It's a dragon!"

"You make it, was it that hard?" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes, it had taken almost five minutes.

"You should have drawn fire first, dragons are known to spit it out all the time. It's not my fault you can't represent things well"

"Relax, come on, they can't do better than us" Sana said boldly as the other two participants took their seats. Tzuyu had to design a DVD player and she tried to hurry.

The drawing was objectively ugly and difficult to understand, but Dahyun seemed to have no problem "it's a DVD player" she stated before her friend had finished drawing, with her usual impassiveness.

"It took you a minute and forty seconds, really good" Sonia marked the score on the sheet "I would like to warn you that there is a dinner in the new suspended restaurant, the one that is full of reservations until next year. You should play seriously if you want to eat there"

The woman found ten pairs of eyes staring at her, all the girls had fallen silent and were concentrated to the maximum. Sonia smirked "we understand each other, we can move on to the next game, but let's move to the garden"

They all went out, staring at the two large sheets lying on the grass and the Bluetooth speaker on the table that the two assistants had bothered to carry.

"We need two couples, which of course I have already chosen, who will have to dance on these sheets until the music ends and without ever going out of bounds. When the music ends, you have to fold the sheet in half, they are very simple rules. Nayeon and Momo against Sana and Chaeyoung; we'll see who wins"

The first round was very simple for both couples, the sheets were large enough for them to move freely; the real challenge began after folding them a couple of times.

"Don't stick so close to me, you bother me" Sana muttered.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes "you're the one that's sticking, get up"

Sana gave her a gentle push "shut up, dwarf"

"Oh no, now I'll show you" she jumped on her, ready to grab her by the hair "apologize or I'll pull your extensions, I've been waiting for this moment since I met you"

"Just try and see what happens to your beloved sketchbooks" she pinched her arm forcefully "take off or I'll slap you"

"Enough now, both of you!" screamed their guardian "you are adults and you behave like stupid children, you have also lost the challenge because of this unworthy show. You will soon be a family, so stop behaving like this"

Momo, who had Nayeon attached to her back, looked around her with a questioning look "so we won? Can I put her down?"

Sana gave her a grim look "only if you feel like it, you seem very comfortable holding another girl. Jihyo, if I were you I would be careful, my sister is a crafty"

"Don't listen to her, when she gets nervous she's intractable" Nayeon slid off her back and, out of the corner of her eye, noticed the gaze that Jeongyeon was giving her. She untied her hair and then tied it into an even higher ponytail, just to pass the time.

"I know, when she behaves like this I don't even answer" the brunette shrugged and just hugged her girlfriend from behind, who smiled immediately and was not at all disturbed by what Sana had said.

Sonia scored another victory for the first team, she seemed very nervous "for the next game only one person per team is needed. Jihyo and Mina will both have a piece of paper stuck to their backs with a word written on them and they will have to read it aloud in order to win. You can lose even just by leaving the lines formed by the sticks that we have arranged, so be careful not to hurt yourself with them"

The words to attach to their backs were already ready: on Mina's back the word 'loyalty' had been fixed, on Jihyo's was written 'cunning'. They positioned themselves facing each other, intent on winning at all costs. Luxurious food in a suspended restaurant was a serious business after all.

"Go Mina, show what you're made of!" Chaeyoung said with her eyes full of pride.

Jihyo turned to her and pointed to herseld "but I'm your team company"

There was laughter and Mina was relieved to see that it was from Nayeon; she laughed too "thanks Chae, I'll do my best"

The redhead tied her hair and looked at her seriously "may the best win"