Cuteness

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was on her way to her aunt's office when Tomi left the elevator followed by a tall and cute teen.

__ Don't embarrass me by treating me like a child in front of Byul-Yi, Tomi.

__ Little , you're just 9! You ARE a child. __ The Malaysian rolled her eyes.

__ 9????__ The economist exclaimed in surprise.

__ Oh...Hello, Yongsun-ah. This is Mia's older sister, Hanna.

__ Wow, you're so pretty and tall! Nice to meet you.__ The black-haired one smiled.

The 9-year-old, who could easily pass as a 13, smiled back and replied:

__ Thank you, lady. But you are a thousand times prettier.

__ I can't believe you are only 9.

__ This giant is wearing my clothes. Recently I put on some weight and lost a whole collection never touched.__ Tomi commented with disbelief.

__ Not my fault that you are...__ Hanna forgot to speak when she saw Moonbyul.

The head of marketing walked towards the small. group and grinned while squeezing the child's face.

__ Where are my favorite cheeks? Who kidnapped my Hanna?

__ Stop it, Byul-Yi.__ Tomi's niece grinned and hugged the brown-haired one.

__ This little devil annoyed me until I brought her here to see you.

__ I'm glad she did. I missed her.__ Moonbyul caressed the girl's hair.

Yongsun was observing the scene with a whipped expression when Seo-Hyung opened the door.

__ Hanna, sweetie. Good to see you. 

__ Thanks, Aunt Seo. Good to see you too.

__ What's going on? Why are you all hanging out in the corridor?__ The chic woman laughed.

__ Well, I was about to consult you about a report when I bumped into Tomi and Hanna.__ Yongsun explained.

__ I was heading to your office too.__ The handsome girl replied.

__ And I just wanted a peck.__ Tomi winked.

Smiling, the older woman leaned closer to her wife and kissed her before suggesting:

__ Why don't you guys join me inside?

The small group followed the CEO and she invited them to have some tea.

Moonbyul informed her boss about some important issues while Yongsun bonded with Hana.

The 9-year-old told the adult that she liked her makeup style and asked Yongsun to teach her.

The economist affirmed that Hanna had such perfect skin that she should avoid those products for a while.

Moonbyul was about to get back to her office and she found cute the way that Yongsun was dealing with the child.

The brunette was able to convince Hanna to focus just on some basic lipstick until she got older.

When Tomi's niece noticed that the handsome woman was leaving, she ran to hug her.

__ Oh God...I feel old and tiny.__ Moonbyul joked.

__ You ARE tiny, .__ The Malaysi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter