Dates. Different dates.

Sorry but I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul knocked on Yongsun's door and handed her a red rose.

_____ Are you ready? The movie starts in 40 minutes.

The black-haired one grinned and placed the rose in a vase with water.

She was feeling nervous like a teen having a first date.

____ Yes. But we could have met downstairs. You didn't need to...

The blonde caressed her cheeks, which took the economist's focus.

____ Don't forget to lock the door. ____ The head of marketing smiled charismatically and young Kim thought she was whipped by that woman.

Seo-Hyung's niece was walking on cloud 9 and she failed at hiding the smile hanging on the corner of .

The vice president opened the door of the car for her and drove them to the theater.

They were able to arrive on time and the handsome woman asked if Yongsun wanted popcorn but the brunette cutely said she would prefer some chocolate.

After buying some delicious candies, the taller one held young Kim's hand and they got Io their seats.

Yongsun tried to pay attention to the movie but Moonbyul's cologne was driving her crazy.

The brunette sniffed the executive's neck and the handsome shrugged and pulled her for a kiss.

They had sat on the top of the place, which was convenient because people would only see them if they turned their heads.

Seo-Hyung's niece squeezed Moonbyul's thigh and touched her .

The blonde kissed her collarbone and went lower, a part of her .

Slightly , the black-haired one the head of the marketing's ear and whispered:

____ I won't respond for myself if you keep going.

Moonbyul pulled Yongsun for her lap and caressed both s before sliding one hand down the abs and crotch.

The older one slightly turned the head to eat , then interlocked their hands and guided the touches in her own body.

The vice president took over and caressed Yongsun with such intensity that the economist realized they both were about to lose control.

She kissed the blonde once again and murmured:

______ I think we should stop.

______ Why?_____ Moonbyul's whisper was filled with .

_____ Because we are gonna be arrested. You know we are on our limit.

Sighing deeply, the executive released her grip and the younger Kim got back to her seat.

____ You're right. 

The black-haired one smiled and kissed the blonde's cheek.

_____ What a rare occasion. Ms. Moon agreeing with me. Does it hurt?____ She teased the handsome woman.

Moonbyul laughed and intertwined their hands.

______ Let's be quiet and try to focus on the movie, Ms. smart Kim.

______ Only if you say it's a smoking hot .

Glancing at the brunette with fire in her eyes, the 29-year-old executive responded:

______ You have no idea of the things I imagine doing to your .

_____ ! Stop attacking! Now you gotta say it. No, wait! You better not._____ Yongsun whispered but her voice was getting high-pitched.

Moonbyul laughed cutely and placed a peck on the brunette's lips.

_____ Will you be upset if I tell you I can't go inside when we're back home?___  She asked with a sorry expression.

______ Not upset. Just a bit ually frustrated.But why?

_____ I have sooooo much to do tomorrow. I need to be rested and focused.

_____ I forgive you then._____ Young Kim rested her head on the charming woman's shoulder.

____ x ____

The week turned out to be very busy for Yongsun too.

The economist received extra work and it took her some time to adjust to the pressure.

Moonbyul and the brunette would bump into each other in the corridor or the elevator and exchange some craving looks.

The was stronger than ever and the head of marketing was trying her best to keep it all inside her mind.

During the following board meetings, the blonde avoided eye contact with Seo-Hyung's niece.

Moonbyul knew that she was totally weak for the gorgeous woman and the chances that she would be caught by the co-workers was huge.

During the lunch break, the handsome one saw the economist sitting with Wheein and Hyejin at the building restaurant and she greeted them with a beautiful smile and then leaned closer Yongsun and invited:

______ How about dinner tomorrow?

______ Ah...I really wanna. But I gotta go to the airport at ten to pick up an important client. So...I don't wanna assume anything but...It's okay if we just have dinner?

Giggling, Moonbyul held the brunette's face and caressed it.

_____ Sure! Sounds good to me. See you. Bye, girls.

_____ Bye._____ The couple responded before starting at their unnie with a smirk.

_____ What?_____The economist sipped her juice.

_____ What type of drama was that?_____ Hyejin asked and laughed.

 _____ What do you mean?

_____ Hyejin is talking about the main character holding the girl's face romantically while they speak as if there wasn't anyone else around them._____ Wheein explained.

______ Hold on! Not just romantically. There was a hint of naughtiness too. The way Ms. perfect rubbed her thumb on her cheek. And this blushed. She is all y but blushed like a teen.____, The brunette exclaimed.

______ Shut up! I did not.

______ Yongsun and Byul-Yi are dating. Awwww._____ Wheein teased too.

______ No. Stop instigating my delusional mind. I don't need help with that._____ Seo-Hyung's niece pouted.

______ What are you saying, woman? If Wheein and I weren't a couple, we would be crying because you two made us feel so single. ______ Hyejin laughed.

_____ I'm serious. We haven't had time to talk yet. So I prefer not to raise expectations._____ Young Kim declared and continued having lunch.

The younger couple exchanged a smile and got back to their plates too.

Once they finished their meal, the brunette thanked the girls for the company and went back to her office.

Yongsun arrived home at almost 10 pm, showered, and slept right away.

The following day was as busy as that previous one and she had to set an alarm on the phone to remind her to leave the company around 6.

Back to her place, the gorgeous 30-year-old had a long and relaxing bath and chose carefully the outfit for her date.

"Not a date!_____ Yongsun reminded herself out loud.

Seo-Hyung's niece put on a y short black dress and red lipstick.

Although there wouldn't be time for hot , the brunette still wanted to make Moonbyul's mouth drool.

The economist called the younger woman as soon as she finished getting dressed and said she would like to drive that time.

The blonde promptly agreed and they met at the parking lot.

Moonbyul gulped when she saw Yongsun's dress and she struggled not to stare too much.

Young Kim commented that she heard about a nice place where there was no need for a reservation because it wasn't famous yet.

They got to the small restaurant fairly fast and the waiter guided them to a table in the bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter