Chapter Four

Void

The practice ended very well. But there's these two boys, observing the smaller. Seungkwan is very skeptic with Seungcheol and Jihoon. He knows there is something wrong somewhere with those hyung.

"Do you not know anything about it?" Soonyoung blankly looks at Seungkwan. "You're Jeonghan hyung roommate. Did Jeonghan tells you anything?"
He looks up and think before shaking his head. "Cheol hyung always come, but they always go out."

Now it's getting weird. Both of them know how much Seungcheol and Jeonghan love to stay at home. Seungcheol on the other hand always spend his time with Jihoon.
At the thought of that, Seungkwan and Soonyoung decide to investigate about Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Jihoon.

"So... are Seungcheol hyung and Jeonghan hyung dating?"
Seungkwan gasps. "No way!"

"What?" They quickly look behind and widened their eyes when they see Jihoon looking at them, unreadable look.

"Ji- Jihoon- ah! How long have you been there?" Soonyoung fidgeting, trying to embrace Jihoon.
"So you knew they date?"

"Wait, hyung! It's not like that. It's just-"

Jihoon pushes Soonyoung aside and walk away. Jihoon is a person who wouldn't judge right away and wait for explanation. But this time, he feels like his patience has reach its limit. He doesn't want to hear any explanation.

He scoffs while walking. 'That's why he ignored me.'

"We need to start now."

Jihoon goes back to his dorm and thankfully his roommate is nobody. He doesn't know if he should feel upset because Seungcheol never tells him that he dates Jeonghan despite the smaller being the elder's best friend, or because he simply feels betrayed.

The sparks they had seems like they're in love. Everyone believes that there's something going on between Jihoon and Seungcheol. 'I was too confident.'
But thankfully for Jihoon, he doesn't feel the embarrassment of confessing. It would be awkward if a best friend confessed and got rejected.