Chapter Five

Void

It's the weekend, few more days before Seventeen could present it to the rest of school.
Jihoon woke up quite late only to hear a rustle from the kitchen. He frowns and grabs his guitar.

"Good morning, Hyung!" It's no other than Boo Seungkwan and Kwon Soonyoung. "What are you guys doing here?" He let go of his guitar and settle on the couch. As far as he could remember, nobody knows his lock code except Seungcheol. "Yep, we asked Seungcheol Hyung for the code."

At the mention of that, Jihoon tries to move the topic.

"We bought you lunch!" Rice because Jihoon loves rice. Jihoon rolled his eyes but feel thankful to have them, honestly.
"What are you doing here anyway?"
Soonyoung and Seungkwan look at each other. Jihoon noticed that, I mean, who are they to lie in front of him. "We just want to check on you."

Jihoon knows they're up to something, but he doesn't bother.

After lunch, they just laze around in Jihoon's dorm. But Jihoon still needs to know what they wanted.

Seungkwan scrolled on his social media and saw Seungcheol and Jeonghan dyed their hair together. "At this rate, I'm starting to believe that they're dating." He mumbles, not realizing he's in Jihoon's dorm.

"Who's dating?"
Soonyoung becomes alert and looks warily at Seungkwan.
"Uhmm..."
"Just say Seungcheol and Jeonghan Hyung. I know." Jihoon smirks, but his eyes show sadness.
"You knew?"

Soonyoung slumps next to Jihoon, arm around the smaller's shoulder. For the first time, Jihoon doesn't shove away.

He doesn't know if he should tell these two or not, but his heart can't contain anymore.

Three more days left before the grand revealing of their 'comeback'. The rest of Seventeen has been teasing Seungcheol and Jeonghan for having the same hair colour and the way how Seungcheol keeps glueing to Jeonghan.

Jihoon thought he's done. He is so done with this. 'Let's move on to the next chapter.'
So, he surrounded himself with his fools. People who always adore him, to leave the pain.