Revenge

Me and The Princess

Somehow the air is colder than the other night. Perhaps because she's here at the rooftop, waiting for whoever the stalker is to come. Hopefully, their plan worked.

They have been making a list of students and teachers that could possibly be the stalkers. 

Honestly, she never thought she could be in this mission...a mission that starts from her own game. This is good...no...this is bad. Bad idea! Especially when her friends also involve in this suicide mission.

What's more weird is that they volunteer! Gosh. The power of the princess of South Korea. Maybe some citizens wonder why most people would sacrifice themselve for someone who never appear publicly?

They willing to do anything to protect the princess and the royal family when basically they are strangers. Royal family is the ruler of South Korea that dedicated their life for the prosperity and sustainability of this country.

Basically there is distance between the royal family and the citizens which make it even more questionable on why the hell loyalty relies in each individuals?

Perhaps that is because the royal family had done a lot of things to protect this country and they obviously love their citizens. Yes, sometimes there are obstacles they ecnounter.

Either it's about political, social, or environments, you name it. The royal family been through hell. But they prove that they can still take action firmly and protect their citizens at all cost.

That's probably the reason why people adore and love the royal family.

Other than that, probably because the princess will be the first woman ever to rule this country. A symbol of modernization and girls power.

Some people are waiting for that to happen. Some don't. They even against the idea that one day a woman will rule this country. 

For Wendy herself, she has no doubt that the princess will be just perfect as her father and her ancestors.

"It was a beautiful act you did, Rose" 

She did not expect it will be this fast. 

"But I knew far from you guys. You can stop fooling me around now, Son Seungwan" 

And Wendy did not expect that at all which made her turn herself around to face the stalker. The cold bloody stalker who appears to be,

"Mr. Choi?" 

Mr. Choi, a.k.a the science teacher. He didn't even made it on the list! Everybody thought he's a good person with bad temper. But no one ever thought he is capable of doing something crazy...

Wendy can see the way he looked at her with all the hatred, anger, and pain hiding behind those beautiful brown eyes. She wonder if her friends are seeing this.

They need this as proof.

"You're the stalker?" asked Wendy disbelief.

"Sound so surprise. I was surprise too when you and your friends did during lunch time earlier. What are you guys thinking?" asked Minho curiously.

"Well, I think you should ask that yourself. Why did you do it?" he chuckled. 

"You're one of the smartest students in my class, Wendy. Just say what's in your mind and I'll tell if it's wrong or right" 

Even at time like this, he still lecturing her. She bite her lips. By this time her friends should be here and capture this bastard! However, no one came.

Minho seems to notice Wendy behavior. He chuckled.

"You thought I came here without knowing your plan? This whole plan is so immature. Relax. Rose and Lisa are asleep right now. I kind sedate her. Meanwhile, I cannot find Kang Seulgi. But it won't be a problem anyway cause I locked the door. So, it's just you and me, Wendy"

. This man is crazier than I thought!

"So, are you going to guess why I chasing over the princess?" 

Wendy always has a clue. She always does. 

Since 1998, during the great depression, many Asian countries suffered high inflation. Which made almost the whole population gone to economic bankruptcy. Many unable to pay their bills and can't even fill the stomach for a day.

Resulting many people died of hunger and malnutrition. The royal family received many criticism because at the same time they are still at way with the North Korean.

Which doubled the number of mortality at that time. It doesn't stop there, many innocent people died because the Royal Family refused to cooperate with the North Korean spies. 

Years between 1998 and 2002 were the worst year ever for South Korean. 

Afterwards, many wanted revenge. But no one was able to hurt the royal family because despite all the suffered, they are still the ruler of this country and they did the best they can to stop the war, hunger, and mortality rate.

So...which one of those events made Choi Minho wanted revenge?

"I know you're clever, Wendy. But yes. It was during that time when my family suffered great depression. My brother died. My mom was murdered by the North Korean spies. She was one of the hostage...and then my father...he died because of cancer. I was alone. Yet, the royal family did nothing but to give me money and foods. It wasn't enough! If only they cooperate with North Korean, my mother wouldn't have died. The royal family is the reason why I'm alone and I want them to suffer"

"The time I heard their oldest daughter will be studying here, I knew this is the time. I knew all the secrets about the royal family and who the princess is..." said Minho with a smirk on his face which made him look very much evil.

Wendy doesn't have anything left to say. She's too speechless. But she do care and wanted to know who the hell is the princess. 

So...which come first? Capture Choi Minho or the princess?

Before she could even say anything, Minho ran away by jumping off from the roof as soon as he heard the hard banging on the door. It was too late for Wendy to seek the truth.

Maybe she wasn't able to find the whole truth. However, she managed to get tiny information. The princess really is here...

 

It was too close. Damn close that both of them able to feel each other breathe on their skin. But they stay still in their place. Joohyun trying so hard to find the slightest jokes hiding behind Seulgi's eyes.

However, she found nothing but honesty. 

"I can explain" said Joohyun. 

Just how scary this situation is, Joohyun feel the need to explain everything although she knew she doesn't need to because it was clear. 

She was order to not reveal her identity before her 17th birthday. Everybody knows that and she has been hiding like a hypocrite, using two different identity and yes it felt exhausting.

To the phase where sometimes she question herself. Who the hell is she? 

The more Joohyun stare at Seulgi, the more she find warm. Those eyes staring at her lovingly that made her wonder how long she knew?

"I understand" said Seulgi calmly.

"Why now?" 

Good question. Why now, Seulgi? 

"Because I don't want anything bad happen to you" said Seulgi sincerely.

Despite how much Joohyun wanted to make herself believe that Seulgi was joking with her, the truth lies on Seulgi's eyes. 

She was...telling the truth. 

"Seulgi-"

"Meet me tomorrow in the library at 4. I'll explain everything to you. For now, please go back to your room. It's not safe here" 

"You're friends is out there because of me, Kang" said Joohyun.

It is hard for her to believe that Bae Joohyun still has a heart. But she's a human. Human change and that's what make us so special. Bae Joohyun was selfish and the more Seulgi know about her, the more she know new things from her.

Joohyun isn't selfish. She was trying to be the best since all her life she was taught to be the best. That she learned after she knew Bae Joohyun true identity.

The night she overheard Joohyun's conversation with her father, the King. 

When she knew Joohyun true identity, the more she think about it, the more she realized little thing Joohyun do every day. She realize Joohyun is quiet every time someone talks about the royal family.

She prefer not to say anything but to stay quiet and observe her surrounding.

In the beginning, they didn't know each other that much and the more they know about each other, the more Seulgi wanted to dig herself into Joohyun's life.

This is one of the part where she's trying to protect Joohyun. Why? Perhaps this is abit too fast but Seulgi think she like Joohyun. 

"Don't worry about them. Just think about your safety. Now, please go back to your dorm"

Again, Bae Joohyun is not Bae Joohyun if she don't stop you from going.

"Meet me in the school garden at midnight. That's an order, Kang" said Joohyun with her eyes showing how serious she is.

But the last sentence made Seulgi smile because the way Joohyun said it was quiet awkward yet cute. Bet she never said that before. 

When most of them time Seulgi would do anything according to her free will, she thought it would be nice to follow orders and so she nodded with a smile on her face before she walk out from the closet.

Leaving Joohyun alone there thinking if what she said before sounded awkward which she end up with the answer 'yes'. She rolled her eyes before going to her dorm.

Still feeling anxious, uncomfotable, and felt very much responsibility with what happening right now. Maybe this is what her father has been carrying since the first time he put on that crown on his head.

There's a burden on his shoulder that he must carry for the rest of his reign. Joohyun wish to be just like her father. Strong and dedicated to his job. 

But Joohyun doubt she can be a great ruler just like her father. She doubt if she deserve the crown one day...

 

 

Happy New Year! This is a present for you guys! Enjoy!