Execution

Me and The Princess

"Try to be more gentle, Jennie"

"I am gentle!"

"I disgree with you, Jen"

"Oh, shut up you coward!"

"I'm not a coward!"

"Said the person who scared to find the stalker"

"What if the stalker is not just a stalker but also a killer?!"

"I would die for my friends! How about you Kim Jisoo?!"

"I would die for you! Only" said Jisoo with a wink at the end

Jennie rolled her eyes.

" off you sweet talker" said Jennie as she continue with what she is doing.

Meanwhile, Joohyun only watch the two of them arguing at each other, she can't help but to laugh inside. Looking at them arguing always funny. Especially how Jisoo annoy Jennie.

After she went back from SM University, Joohyun knew her friends wouldn't able to catch who sent the box to her. She, herself, doesn't have any clues of who might be the sender.

But she is very sure. Perhaps someone who have grudge or revenge towards her family might be the culprit. However, the question is how did the managed to find out she is the princess?

Either they know by themselve or the school have some security problem. Those are her thoughts only. She might need to investigate it by herself. 

For now, she just need to focus on their science project and Jennie being really gentle with their experiment which she can sigh in relieve. Jennie glare at her.

"Are you doubting me?"

"Jennie, are you in your period?" asked Joohyun.

"Aish. Come on. Help me with this" Joohyun and Jisoo giggled.

Teasing Kim Jennie always fun. 

The bell rings which mean it's time for lunch. The girls walk to the cafetaria without knowing what will happen later. However, they are having an intense conversation about what happened while Joohyun was gone.

"Are you really considering her as your friend? She didn't want to help you! And it still scares me that I wasn't able to catch the stalker!" said Jennie.

"That's okay, Jen. I mean only knights in armour brave enough to catch a killer"

"Did you just look down at me?! Jennie! Defend me!"

"Why should I?!" 

"Because I like you?" 

It was a real confession but Jennie didn't take it serious. Meanwhile, Joohyun did but Kim Jisoo need more to proof Jennie that she is serious about her feeling.

Perhaps a little jokes and a bit more serious? When the two Kim are about to bickering again, like always, suddenly a loud scream more like anger invaded the whole cafetaria.

Joohyun wonder who the hell is that and what's going on there but she cannot see due to people covering her sight.

If this is a fight then it must be serious problem.

But who?

"What the hell is going on in here? We're about to enjoy lunch break!" said Jisoo complaining.

"Be thankful because of that I didn't try to kill you" said Jennie.

"Hey!"

The princess shook her head. Maybe they should just take their lunch and eat before the time ends. After all, this fight has nothing to do with them.

Why bother listening? 

However, it's different when suddenly Joohyun heard the conversation that was meant to be heard the whole students in the cafetaria. 

"YOU'RE THE PRINCESS AND YOU KEPT THAT A SECRET FROM ME?" 

What?!

Joohyun thought someone was talking to her because actually it's been her nightmare ever since she realize her 17th birhtday is near. 

She's been thinking how she should tell Jennie and Jisoo about her being the crown princess before her 17th birthday. Just so they won't feel betray.

But is it fair for Jennie? They know each other long enough but not even once Joohyun tell her that she's the princess. She would rather not having her 17th birthday than losing her best friends.

Reality is reality. No super power could stop it. Sooner orlater, Joohyun will face that situation and believe it or not she's not ready. Will probably never ready for it.

"That's a secret! Stop yelling, Lisa!" 

"I-I cannot believe this! What the , Rose? I may stupid but I don't really think you would have that thought of me!"

"Lisa, please. It's a secret, you know that"

"You could at least tell me! Not by showing me this tattoo! Now the whole know!"

"And you blame me for that? You're the one overreacting!"

From far, Joohyun able to see how offended Lisa is and it seems this fight is going pretty bad. 

Joohyun try to keep it to herself that she's surprise. Apparently they know more that she expected. They even know about the tattoo. How much they know exactly?

"Joohyun, are you coming or what?" asked Jennie.

"Ah, yes. J-just a second"

She wanted to hear more. But before she able to do that, Jennie pulling her away from the crowd and headed to the counter to take their lunch. 

Rose is the princess? No way. If there is other princesses in this school, Joohyun would have known. But as far as she knows, she's the only living princess in this place.

Oh, well. Long time ago, her aunt died after being murdered by the North Korean spy. It was a story the king will never forget because he lost a sister.

None of the family ever dare to talk about it because it appears that it still leave scars in the king's heart.

Anyways, so...who is Rose truly are? A commoner that happens to know everything about the royal family secrets? Or a real princess?

~~~

"Lisa, stop! You're not breaking up with me!"

"Yes, I do! Now let me go!"

But Rose hold her hand. Their acting is incredible. Even Seulgi and Wendy thought it was real. These two can be great actresses one day. 

Both of them are into their characters. Meanwhile, Wendy and Seulgi being the most supported friends for the two. However, Seulgi keep her eyes on the crowds. Monitoring any suspicious action.

However, there's none. That's okay because the point of this acting is to grab the stalker attention. Perhaps the real princess too. 

"Lisa...if you...if you ever consider coming back to...no. I will explain it to you. But...just not here, please"

This is it. 

"Meet me at the rooftop. 6pm. I'll be waiting there and if you don't come..." Rose didn't get to finish the sentence because Lisa run away. It was a heartbreaking scene truly.

Seulgi run after Lisa and Wendy took Rose away as they planned. As they walk away from the cafetaria, somehow Seulgi made eye contact with Joohyun briefly.

The way Joohyun stared at her....bothers her. There's curiousity, confuse, and sympathy at the same time. However, the main focus right now is too stay in her role.

Which is to run after Lisa and calm her down because maybe Lisa was way into her role back there. Perhaps she need a little comfort. 

"Lisa. Lisa! Hey!" 

They stop in the school garden which is the place they should meet right now. At this hour, not a lot of students come to the school garden but obviously they still need to alert with their surrounding.

For now, Lisa and Rose should stay away until tonight. Hope their plan works. But honestly, Seulgi and Lisa is worried about Rose. Probably a lot of people wanting her signature or talk to her by now.

Or worse, some of them may throw tantrum at her for something she never did. Well, she's not the princess and the four of them have the tattoo they made two days ago.

This is their trick to decieve the stalker. Whoever that is...they wanted to make sure the real princess is safe and the school reputation is safe. 

Why they care so much about the school reputation and the princess? First of all, if the school reputation happens to be bad, it may not be good for them once they apply for college.

Second, the princess did nothing wrong. She's innocent and if the culprit have problems with the royal family then she or he should have rent a well trained killer. 

To kill the king. 

But that's never cross their mind actually. They were just being a nice citizens. Helping the princess and that's all. 

"Oh my god! How was my acting? Was it good?!" asked Lisa excitedly. 

"I think you're overreacting but guess the whole school believe that now. thanks to your acting"

"Damn you Lalisa! What the you were thinking?!" asked Rose suddenly. 

"Woah woahhh. Rose. Stop the acting. We're done!"

The Australian girl looked around and notice there is no one in the garden other than themselve. She was really into her acting that she didn't realize it's over. 

Wendy on the other hand try to calm her down by patting her back. To ensure her everything is alright and none of that was real. Which help Rose calm down actually.

Rose take a deep breathe and come back to her sense only to hug Lisa and cry on her shoulder. It was surprising but Lisa knew why Rose cried.

"I never wanted to do that again. Even the thought of us breaking up never cross my mind before" said Rose sobbing.

"Me too" said Lisa. 

Seulgi and Wendy sigh. First plan worked. Now it's time to get ready for the second round. 

"Let's get ready" said Seulgi.

 

Meanwhile, Joohyun can't help but to think about the event earlier. What are they trying to do? Who is Rose? Joohyun can't help but curious.

She still trying to find out who sent the doll to her and what is the meaning behind it. At the same time, Seulgi and her friends are playing play role....

Joohyun doesn't know what they are doing but she is sure Rose is not a princess. If she is then Ms. Hwang and Ms. Kim would have told her about it.

They would probably meet and get to know each other.

But no one tell about that. So, she's curious what are they doing? 

Honestly, she overheard the fighting. Perhaps she cannot say she overheard because obviously it was meant for everyone to hear it. 

Rooftop. 6pm. It's about an hour from now and she's still in the library. While the rooftop is near here. Should she come? This must be a trick. To lure her out from her hiding and reveal her identity before the time comes.

This obviously will upset her father and the situation will get a lot worse. 

Joohyun sigh. She can take care of herself. 

Just like that she took all her belongings and walk herself out from the library. Hands squeezing books on her chest because she feel chills right on the skin where her tatttoos are.

On the right side of her back. 1498-B.JH.I Means she's in the first line of the thrown from the fourth ruler that was crowned in 1998, Bae Joohyun a.k.a Irene.

Her sister, Yeri, hasn't got her tattoos yet because every royal family member will get their tatttoos when they are 15 years old. That is the time when most family members were sent to war during cold war.

It makes her very cautious of her back which make her look at her back every one minute. She never been into this intense situation before. 

So, she's very clueless. 

But if she didn't do anything, her curiousity will eat her alive. Which brings her to the stairs that lead to the school rooftop. However, before she could even take a step up to the stairs, someone pulled her away.

All her belongings fell on the ground and she's stunned of what just happened. If this is the last day of her life then she shouldn't be staying in the library all day.

She struggle to get out from that hug only to realize the familiar scent which make her calm down the moment that person speak.

"Calm down princess"

She said it again

Seulgi didn't let go of her hug until Joohyun calm down. Her body starts to get relax after a moment of silent between them. Seulgi has been hiding in the janitor closet since one hour ago to keep an eye around that place. 

Why? Because she knew Bae Joohyun will come to this place and she knew she has to protect her. No matter the cost is. 

No more lies now. Yes. Kang Seulgi knew. She knew all this time that Bae Joohyun is the princess. The moment she overheard her conversation with the king, she knew that her guts were right.

Bae Joohyun is the princess. 

However, she wanted to keep it a secret for herself. Not wanting to surprise Bae Joohyun because maybe that's what she wanted. This mission is to protect Bae Joohyun.

That's all she could think of the moment her friends found out about the culprit. Perhaps, Bae Joohyun already invaded her thought since the first time they met.

Joohyun cannot hide the fact that she's very surprise right now.  Was she being reckless? No one suppose to know about her real identity except the Ms. Hwang and Ms. Kim.

Then how did Seulgi find out?

Slowly she turn herself around, facing Kang Seulgi who look very concern and worried at her. Those beautiful warm monolid eyes are staring at her lovingly.

Why is it everytime Seulgi did that it always make her heart flutter? Why is it everytime they are together, Joohyun always feel this weird sensation and connection with her? 

"Princess Irene" said Seulgi.

Which only made Joohyun even more surprise. 

 

 

Merry christmas to those who celebrates! This is my christmas present to you all. Enjoy!