Ch 06 [Part Ⅲ]

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 












 

 











 

You are hilarious dont you know that.




 

I guess its just my humor then.




 

Aigoo. How i wish i have a sibling like you.




 

Whats wrong having Sungchan as a siblings.




 

Well he used to be a very delicate handsome smart guy. Also he is super sweet to his families. But things change three years ago.




 

Three years ago... what do you mean.




 

Its when our father ask for divorce and Gayeul acting weird on their first monthsary. Trust me Gayeul left Sungchan because she said that he didnt give her much love. All they do is fight all the time. She uses him for money. Cheated behind his back for more than 10 times. Oh not forgeting that she even blame Sungchan for not being a good boyfriend that should spoiled her.




 

That worse damn... no wonder she look like a spoil brat.




 

So you met her




 

Kind off. Its a long story but tell me more about them.




 

Well he work hard to get Gayeul that time. Since she is the most top queenka in the school. But she is just so demanding. Even Sungchan gets into accident when she force him to go out just for a freaking ice cream.




 

Poor him no wonder he cried...




 

He cried wait how do you know he cried.




 

Ahh about a month ago... like a day or two before i got transfered. It was late night and i was on my way home. I saw them fighthing. She left him and i went to him give him hot pack and my handkercheif. Ah my special handkercheif. Well its for him to wipe his tears and i left because Jisung called me and i need to be home soon.




 

Oh that explains why he have that handkercheif... YOU ARE THE OWNER OF....




 

Unnie... theres something that i should have told you.




 

Yah the handkercheif belongs to you. Did you wear mask that day. How did he not recognise you.




 

I think he did but im aure he have doubts.




 

How is it so

 



 

My hoodie... Its the same hoodie since he last saw me.




 

Oh... well what is it that you want to say.




 

Just keep this between us please. I dont want anyone else to know about me...




 

Yah you are scaring me. What is it.








 

You took a deep breath and tell her a story of you and how things happened before you even get to be in Neo High. You were fine about telling your story to her but Rami was super surprise of how calm you were. She now understands why ypu always work hard during your part time. At the same time she gets it why her mom was acting strange. After you finish your last sentence she pulled you into a hug and pat your back.












 

Im sorry Chulhee ah.




 

Why are you crying unnie.




 

No its just... its just.....




 

Unnie you are making me worried right now.




 

Its not like that.









 

She pulled herself away from you and grab your hand firmly.








 

Why the heck didnt you tell me that you are Yang ahjumma daughter. Also involved in Sungchan life is a big deal Chulhee ah.




 

I didnt mean to get into his problems but he dragged me everywhere. I can't say a word about my identity.




 

Still you arent students in need. You are in rank 2, the capable. That doesnt worry much.




 

You know how Sungchan is. I dont know why but i feel like he is missing something in life.




 

You do get a point. Well you should have told me earlier. I wont treat you differently.




 

Unnie... its okay. Just treat me as usual. Besides now i might see you often... since i have to tutor your brother.




 

That punk is seriously getting a hell from me.




 

Unnie. Dont... i will be fine. If he did something wrong i will report to you.




 

Damn girl you better be right. Now let me bring you back to your mom. I dont want her to worry.




 

Thanks unnie...




 

Well from now on you are gonna be my little sister. No buts no anything is that clear.




 

Its going to be fun to be your sister.




 

Come on lets get you back home. You can wear those clothes. If you need more tell me.




 

Aigoo.....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

So you are saying that Chulhee did act like your girlfriend infront of that snake.




 

Well she has a different vibe of acting. It's surreal.




 

Dont tell me you like her Sungchan

 



 

She isnt my tatse. Come on hyung i better off single.




 

Yeah single living like a wreck. Now what will you do if that snake tried to mess Chulhee up.




 

She is not my responsible hyung




 

Yah didnt you forget. Chulhee is so called girlfriend to Gayeul. Aigoo. You are off to a bad start Sungchan.




 

Then what about you. When are you courting my sister.




 

She is hard to play this days. Also she cares about Chulhee more than I expect. She nearly kill me earlier




 

That makes me think how did you end up here




 

I walk her home and she just drag me inside since its dinner time.




 

Wont YangYang hyung be looking for you.




 

Nah he is out with his girl. Ryui is on her monthly.




 

Damn that .




 

So tell me whats up with you and Chulhee.




 

You know. Theres something about her feels so different. Its like she was different qhen qe first meet. Also she is different infront of Jisung. Its like i dont know how to explain.




 

Yah your target is one of a kind. She is full of surprises. Even her bestfriend cant explain that because he knows her better than we do.




 

Not forgetting how Jisung always giving me glare when i look at them. Isnt he signalling us to not get her involve in my problems.




 

Isnt it too late to say that.




 

You get the point. Hyung how about we make the move.




 

Im not joining this stupid game of yours.




 

Hyung im serious. Why not we make Chulhee closer to us. I want to see how far his overpritective level is.




 

You are so getting us into trouble.




 

When did i not get you and the rest to trouble.




 

Well as long as your sister wont be mad at be and you take all the blames im fine. Its hard to win your sister heart when you make a huge trouble.




 

Fine fine i will take all the blame this time. As long as Chulhee trust us. Its much more fun to create history.




 

Just dont go overboard. You might hurt each other feelings




 

Well let the game began.....