Ch 07

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 












 

 











 

You were in the library alone since you dont take dance lesson. You were searching for some book while searching. Your phone keep buzzing but you ignore it since you are too lazy to pick up the call. You finally found the book that you been searching for but it was too high for you too reach it. You tried to tiptoed but it failed you sigh and keep on trying to reached it till you saw someone hand reaching for the book. You turn to your right and saw Sungchan taking the book with his poker face. You gulp and was about to walk away but he pulled your wrist making you turn to face him. To your surprise you were standing so close to him. Sungchan were shock as well. You push him away using your fingers and step back. Yet his hands still grabbing your wrist. Subgchan snap back from reality and show his poker face.













 

Where do you think you are going.




 

Away from you.




 

Really you are going to ignore me even when what happened to us last week.




 

Last week's story stays there. This week is a new story so can you let go of my hand please




 

What if i dont want to.




 

Sungchan you are getting us into trouble. Also what would happened if people saw us




 

Let them be. Its not like we are dating or something. Unless you want to.




 

That is the way towards my death. Please let me go. I just want to have some peace after what happened last week.




 

Well i will if you say yes to me




 

No i dont want to.




 

Yah i didnt even finish my sentence.




 

Lower down your voice. This is a library. Let go of my wrist its hurting.




 

Fine.






 

He pulled you closer and let go. Sungchan were looking through the book and was curious why you tried to reach out for the book that he was holding. He lift the book up to your eye level and smirk









 

Now why did this book attract you.




 

Its history. You learn something and think about the future. Dont you have a future to think about.




 

Really is that all fun in this book.




 

Jung Sungchan. You really need something that fonds you. Like books or music. And i heard that you are captain of soccer.




 

Aye you seems interested in me. Am i that attractive.




 

Thats it im leaving. You can keep the book. Im finding something else




 

Yah yah yah. Hold up i have something to tell you.




 

What is it.




 

Well just be careful this few weeks. I dont want you to get hurt or anything. If you ever heard any rumors tell me. Also anything try not to solce everything on your own. Let someone be there for you dont survive on your own. This school is something else if you need to know.




 

Is that it. Arent you late for your second period of dance lesson. Wont your aunt be haunting you.




 

Ah why didnt you say so. Oh one more thing tomorrow you have something important




 

Who when where what why how.




 

You and me tutor my house after school. Rami told me that you cant invite anyone to your house. Also i hate library or public places so my house my study room. Dont be late. I will meet you at the front gate. See ya.




 

Huh. Wait yah Jung Sungchan..... aish jinjja.







 

Sungchan place the book back to its place and left you alone since he is late for class. You were so dumbfounded and cant believe he just ran off. You sigh and knock your head on the book shelves.







 

Aigoo someone look pissed.




 

Jinsu unnie what a pleasant surprise




 

Dont worry. I wont let the boys know about this.




 

Oh... thanks....




 

Well since we are here lets go somehere peaceful Rami told me that you arent taking dance. So follow me.




 

Unnie where are we heading to.




 

The girls hang out place. Be thankful that my electives are architecture. Come lets go. You have alot to tell.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Hyung Chulhee is not picking up my calls.




 

Yah dont bother her. She might be with Jinsu.




 

Still she doesnt like to be alone.




 

She will be fine Jisung. You need to focus on this week dance. You are battling off with Sungchan




 

Urgh i cant feel peace at all. Well seems like someone is late.




 

At least we are the early birds.




 

Woah wont we just have fun.




 

I heard that today will be more intense. Also the whole class is blaming Lucas for his energizer.




 

Yah in life we need to have at least a good energy so our days wont be that bad.




 

Well at least Jisung practice more than that late comer.




 

Lets ignore them we are atleast good in positive vibe you know.




 

Ayee that is mood.











 

Jisung kept dialing your number all seconds he have but you still didnt picked up. On the other side 3 boys were annoyed on how positive their enemies are. They just hate intense classes. On the bright side Sungchan came in running. Glad that he made on time. He greeting his friends and grab the bottles water from Hanbi.







 

Yah where did you go. Dont you know that you have dance battle with your enemies.




 

Well i have to take care of something earlier sorry i will do better hyung




 

Yah dont tell me you did something to your target.




 

Ahh nah she is too innocent. Just having my time with her. Plus im wondering what topic to start with her




 

Jung Sungchan you better not hurt Chulhee feelings. She is not like other girls that you can play around with.




 

Yah you dare to make her pissed off im breaking those legs so you wont play soccer anymore.




 

Hyungs cant you atleast put your girlfriends in cooler. Its not like im doing anything. She is something else.




 

You arent dating her arent you.




 

Me and her. No unless you both want us to.




 

He is one crazy guy i know.




 

Yep i can agree with that. So whats for dinner.




 

Ah i cant join you guys... sorry.




 

Again bailing us for Chulhee.




 

I am nothing to her. Its just my sister ask me to bring her to cafe. I dont know why she just ask me to.




 

Heol... im following you.




 

As expected Hendery hyung... yah what are you girls glaring at.




 

You seems happy when it comes to Chulhee. Are you planning something.




 

Is it just me or he is trying his best to get closer to Chulhee.




 

I dont know babe.




 

Sungchan just dont do huge trouble which involves us.




 

Aye.... trust me i wont do anything.








 

Little did they know. Someone were evesdropping the whole conversation. Knowing that Chulhee is someone that should not be played around with. Also that someone emotions were filled with anger knowing that Chulhee was involved in Sungchans matter. It really boils his mood which mkes him want to protect Chulhee at all cost.