Ch 14

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL . HONGSEOK .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 













 

 










 

So you are saying that im the fool.




 

Well you act like one. No wonder my mom always have to clean those hoodie you messed up on.




 

Hey its not my fault that i always come back with messy hoodie.




 

You are blaming this on your hyungs. Oh thats a new tea. Imma tell them

 



 

Yah yah okay okay fine. Im a little clumsy at times. Just dont let the hyungs know that i always put blame on them




 

Oh now you are trying to be guilty. You surprise me.




 

Hey....




 

You want to know something




 

Just dont tell me those lame jokes. But sure what is it.




 

Before there was you. There was someone else that used to be like you




 

Someone who used to be like me. I dont get it.




 

Now you can see that its always me and Jisung right. Before that there are three of us. Me Jisung and Kang Taehyun. He acts just like you.




 

If there was three of you. How you end up to the two of you.




 

Well something happened 6 years ago. But Jisung was my best friend for my whole life. Its a complicated story. But all i can say is that. He is so similar to you. The friend that promise that he could make me happy. Yet he left after one arguement between him and Jisung




 

So you dont know what happened after that.




 

Sometimes. We just get silence for answer which stays mystery to us. But i just hope you dont end up like him.




 

Yah im Jung Sungchan. I wont leave our friendship hanging. This is a rare thing to lose.




 

Well keep your words. Never betray them. You wont know what would happened.




 

So what shall we do when we head home.




 

I have to study. Also you need to study as well. You always end up with careless mistake.




 

Well its just that i cant focus on that day. You werent around and i dont have my moral support.




 

Really. You have to do that every time




 

Well its ju-




 

CHULHEE AH.... oh you are with him.




 

Oh Jisung ah whats up.




 

Can we talk privately.




 

Well sure just give me a minute. Sungchan can you help me packed up. I will be back soon. Just dont give those glare to me. I will make it up to you.










 

You smile and gave a light pinch to Sungchan cheeks before going to where Jisung is. Jisung held your hand and drag you to the place a little far from Sungchan. You were confused by why Jisung were looking so flustered. You look at him and he just sigh with his annoyed face.










 

Whats wrong Jisung ah.




 

Why are you with him. That close. Seriously.




 

Whats wrong with me being close with him. It doesnt hurt you or anything




 

You do know that he is my enemy. I cant believe that you are friends with him.




 

Park Jisung hold your anger man. He is just there to accompany me because i have papers to hand in. Whats wrong with him just chatting with me. Its not like he harmed me or something.




 

So you trust him just like that without even thinking twice.




 

Seriously whats wrong with me being friend with him. Whats wrong with you being angry just because he is my friend. Why because he is your enemy and not mine.




 

Look im sorry. Its just that im annoyed that i have to see you with him. Its just that i dont want you to get hurt by his real intention.




 

Get hurt. The one im getting hurt now is you. My feelings as your bestfriend. If you arent happy because im friends with your enemy. Well then it up.




 

Hee. I know im wrong but its just wrong to see you with him Chulhee.




 

Park Jisung. Please im done here. Im not gonna argue with you with your unsettled mind. Now i have to go. Thanks to you my mood just blow off




 

Chulhee. Chulhee wait i didnt meant like that










 

You ignore him and went to where Sungchan is. You grab his hand and walk away from the place with Sungchan who is super confused by your sudden action. After a long walk you stop your pace and sigh. Sungchan turn you to face him and he cupped your cheeks not really squishing it but just to make sure that you arent crying. He knowd that you always cry after you felt so frustrated. He look at you deeply in the eye and finally he smile. You sigh and pulled down his hand. He grab it firmly and interwined his fingers with yours.








 

You look adorable dont you know that.




 

Im not in the mood Sungchan and whats with this holding. Let me go before people sees this.




 

Why cant i hold your hand. I even have to carry your bag.




 

Sungchan....




 

I know that both you and Jisung are annoyed because the topic is me. I get that he is annoyed because i was with you. But it doesnt mean that things will be solved if you just leave it hanging




 

You dont understand. Its the same thing happened before....




 

Well then you are stern with your replies and look at you. You still have others that cares. I care that you arent feeling good. At least when you are with me. Ease out. You deserve to be who you are.




 

Sungchan...





 

You let go of his grip and wrap your hands around his waist hugging him, leaning your head on his chest. He smile and hug you back leaning his chin on the top of your head.








 

Thank you for understanding. It really helps.




 

Yah you are to stressed up. You just need some ease time.




 

I wish i would but people around just gave me more pressure. I hate that




 

Then why not we grab something before heading back home

 






 

You pulled away from the hug and look at him with an anticipating look. He chuckled and ruffle your hair.








 

Aigoo. Fine its my treat now lets go. You said you have papers to hand in.




 

Oh my gawd this deer is giving me a treat. Thank you so much i need desserts at this timing




 

But in return im requesting for a challenge on the previous game.




 

What if i win again this time.




 

Well i will do whatever you want.




 

Well then what if i lose. Is there any specific wish you want to be granted.




 

I will think about it. Come one lets go. Your mom is making dinner am i right.




 

She always makes dinner for us. Yet you guys always eat first before i do.




 

Well to stick by the rules. Catch up i aint leaving you alone like a lost duckling.





 

Aish jinjja. JUNG SUNGCHAN.











 

Sungchan quickly ran and you went after him. At the same time Jisung were looking at how happy you are with him. It really makes him feel annoyed by how his enemy get your attention more than he does this days. Yet no one knows whats is in his mind till it really happens.