Ch 13

THE RIGHT HAPPINESS

HAPPY READING!

 

 


 

 

CHULHEE RAMI HANBI RYUI JINSU

 

SUNGCHAN YANGYANG JENO HENDERY

 

JISUNG MARK LUCAS RENJUN

 

GAYEUL . HONGSEOK .

 

YOUR MOM MOTHER/MISTRESS JUNG

 


 













 










 

~> mom i know i got the meds in my bag

 

>> i know dear. Just remember that you need to eat in school and not skip any meds that the doctor tells you to take

 

~> yes mom i wont forget

 

>> well just try not

 

~> faint, cry, sleep or even trigger anything related to my past yes i know

 

>> dear just be safe okay...

 

~> okay mom. See you soon. Love you.







 

Chulhee ah.




 

Oh Jisung ah. You look cheerful




 

Of course. Now you are here im glad thati can hang out with you. So how are you you ae fine right.




 

Yeah.... well im sorry i didnt called you or anything




 

Yah you make me worried sick.




 

Yeah i heard alot from Jinsu unnie. You really need to stop those whining okay. Im still alive.




 

Fine. Oh here i got you chocolate milk.




 

Oh Jisung ah








 

You were about to take the drink from Jisung but you saw another hand took it. You turn your head and saw Sungchan and Hendery. Sungchan were poking the straw and drink it till its finish. You saw Jisung expression sullen when he saw what Sungchan does to him







 

Aigoo thanks for the milk. Yah here take this and dont forget your meds. I dont want my sister nag at me




 

Well not only her but i will too. Take your meds. Be healthy.




 

See you soon. See you in detention class.








 

Sungchan ruffled your hair and left with Hendery. Jisung was felling pissed as he really dislike Sungchan doing things on you. He look at you and pout.





 

Aigoo is someone jealous or something.




 

Dont you just hate how he is acting like that.




 

What do you mean. I think he is nice and fine.




 

Still just dont be so close to him i dont feel good with him staying near you.




 

Park Jisung. You are seriously making me thinking that you are jealous




 

Im not... Lets just get to class. I cant be late for every class.




 

You mister have so many things to tell me.




 

Then i will ask you to do the same then.




 

Fine lets go to class first. We have many things to catch up.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Wow i never thought you would skip class




 

Dont even bother. So tell me how is it like to be with Hendery.




 

Fun. Safe and good sense of humor.




 

You did finally open up to him then.




 

Well sometimes dislikes can turn to likes which is vice versa. Most importantly i learn that he is different from everything i see.




 

Aigoo so you are loyal to him.




 

I have to because he is my boyfriend.




 

The only guy that you reject so many times. Wow you are one shocking girl.




 

Well unnie. It just had to be like that sometimes.




 

Yeah i wish i would have one soon

 



 

How about Renjun.




 

What about him.




 

Well he seems to have eyes on you. Its like different from anything i see.




 

You got to be kidding me. He is a year younger than me.




 

Whats wrong with dating someone younger. Besides he is a gentleman. He deserves someone like you.




 

Cut those nonsense it wont happened.




 

Well fine then. Answer me this. Why did Mark and you ignore each other.




 

You know the reasons. I dont understand why he didnt give his feelings up for you.




 

Seriously. Even when he knows that im with Hendery oppa.




 

Well he is kinda in his mindset where you still dislike Hendery.




 

Ahh then its his waste. I didnt ask him to fall for me. I dont even have feelings for him.




 

Thats what i have been telling him. Yet he is still urgh im not gonna mention it.




 

Well unnie. Just chill out. He will be back from his senses soon. Besides he cant upset his friemds who has been with him for like 15 years.




 

Well it when you have another one who doesnt give any s at all.




 

Lucas oppa is like the chill one. Just hang out with him more. It will be fine wont it.




 

Sure. I guess. Well let me give you a hand. You've been out of school for so long.




 

I have to maintain my cafe despite my status.




 

I understand that. So lets get back to work.




 

Well you need to change first before you start. You can use Chulhee apron. Thats the most comfortable ones.




 

Aigoo. Even your workers you take good care of them. How lucky people around you are




 

They are bless to be this lucky unnie....







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Woah so you really arent gonna sign up for that.



 

You girls think i should. I mean its feels like worthless to me. Regardless of anything.




 

At least you could get exprience and certs.




 

Ahh im not going after for the certs tho.




 

Chulhee how can you just waste your talents like that. Its so sad if you didnt sign up for anything.




 

Yah just go for it. If im smart as you are i would just go for it.




 

You think so.




 

Go for what. Im curious what are you guys talking about.




 

Since when he is close to you.




 

Ever since he save me from almost an accident.




 

Aigoo Sungchan is a hero.




 

Well dont praise him. He is going to act like he achieve something high.




 

Hi babe.




 

Hey babe. Where is Hendery oppa




 

Ahh he have to go for some things i have no idea what is it.




 

Must be his retest for his literature module.




 

Woah how did you know.




 

Well he always talk to me about it. He said that he wanted to make sure that he change his habit. So he did take all retest of which he failed at and be better.




 

Wow even his brother in law didnt know anything




 

Wait since when he talks to you. I thought you always ignored his rant.




 

Im a good listener idiot. Now didnt you say you have to go to detention.



 

Ah.... thats right... damn i cant hang out with you. Sorry Chulhee ah.





 

Your punishment comes first. I will wait at your sister cafe. Be on time i dont have all time for you mister.




 

I promise i will. See you soon.




 

Wait up let me help you fix something








 

The rest were confused of whats happening. Both of you and Sungchan were standing close enough for you to fix his tie. He always messed up his tie whenever you see him. The couples were shocked by how happy you and Sungchan were. After you are done. He cupped your face and smile. He thank you and ran off to the detention room. You chuckled and turn to face the rest of them. You were confused when you saw their expression.











 

What is wrong with you guys....




 

Im confused. How did you and Sungchan suddenly became so close.




 

He even said he cant hang out with you.




 

You both are getting strange. I wonder what...




 

Guys its just what close friends do.




 

Girl you seems like being denial or just blind.




 

You guys are talking nonsense. Well i have to go meet Renjun oppa. Theres something i have to talk to him. Now if you ever see Hendery oppa anywhere tell him to call me. He promise me to give a ride to Rami unnie cafe.





 

We will kiddo dont worry.




 

Thanks Yang yang oppa. See you girls soon.







 

You leave them with a smile. Jeno just laugh softly and look at Hanbi who is looking so confused.




 

Why are you laughing




 

She is starting to be blind by love.




 

You think so. She seems so... so....




 

Both are blind by their feelings but at the same time im sure Sungchan wants to be the one who makes Chulhee happy no matter what happens.




 

Well mister i hate to say that you might have the right point




 

Damn Jeno have sharp eyes for our maknae.




 

Ever since he broke up with Gayeul. He has no eyes for girls up til he met Chulhee. Cant you guys see the difference of him with and without Chulhee.




 

This i why i date a guy like you Lee Jeno.




 

Well all next thing we know is triangle love for Chulhee.




 

We should not think about that now. Lets just head to our usual place shall we.




 

Yeah lets go. Im hungry.