Accompany

Paper Airplane

“Someday, let’s meet again on a better day

Let’s be more happy, more cool

Like the ocean with waves

Let’s meet again, I’ll wait for us

Let’s be more happy, more calm

Someday, under the heart fluttering sunlight”

 

I am still listening the song he sent the last day. It’s too short. I want him to keep writing. I want to hear more so that I can know if he is talking about us or not. But I guess he didn’t continue the song.

 

“I am sleepy”

 

I got a text from my cutie night owl. He does work at a company for a living. He just earns enough amount for a living every month. And he doesn’t care about earning more since he is musician. He just cares about the melody.

 

Expect the working time, he spent all his time with music. He likes watching the movies and things since he needs mood and feeling to write songs.

 

“You didn’t sound like that last night”

 

I replied with laugh emoji.

 

“You need coffee. Did you bring one?”

 

I texted with smile. He is like a whiny kid sometimes. Is he older than me? My piano instructor, I am confused.

 

“I forgot to bring one because I am late”

 

He replied with sad emoji as I felt like I could run real quick and sent it to him. Just one sad emoji and I am ready to do anything for him. That’s weird. He just whined a little and I was looking for any possible ways to get him coffee. He likes sweet. He said sweetness can make him feel positive that he can focus on things. He like sweet coffee but I like bitter one. That’s the difference.

 

“Why don’t you order delivery?”

 

I asked worriedly. In my mind, all I can think is to get him coffee.

 

“I don’t think so”

 

“When will your work over?”

 

“5pm”

 

When I checked the time, it’s still 2pm there. As our time is 15 hours different, it was 11pm at my place. I was so tired today but I gonna accompany him until he arrived home.

 

“I think I should get a girlfriend”

 

He stated. He always talks to me that he should get a girlfriend so that he can hang out a little bit after work. I think he really wants one.

 

“Have you found one already?”

 

I asked. Of course, I didn’t want him to get one. He always forgets me when he gets girlfriend and lost contact with me. For me, it’s opposite. I had a girlfriend which I dated over a year even though it’s long distance. She lives in Japan, but she is not Japanese. She’s Korean who works in japan. We did get the pretty serious relationship and I think I love her too.

 

“No but I think I should find one. It’s boring”

 

Why would you date someone because you are boring?

 

“If you can”

 

I replied with laugh emoji and he sent laugh emoji back. But we were not really laughing, I guess. At least, me.

 

I broke up with my ex-girlfriend last 8 months ago. At first, we were really okay, and she really loved me a lot. I wish she never knows that we broke up because of a guy. As the time goes by, as I got back his attention, I got attach to him more and more as I felt less for my girlfriend. I only looked for his message when I woke up instead of her. Days passed as I more realized my feeling and I didn’t want to hurt her feeling. As I got busier, it may seem as excuse but it’s, I cared really less to my ex-girlfriend. Not answering her calls, replying really late. But I can reply him real quick. This is the reason I broke up with my ex-girlfriend. I chose something which is not really mine.

 

“I’ve arrived home”

 

He texted me as I said good night and went to sleep since I have to wake up early tomorrow. I tried not to fall asleep while texting since he doesn’t really like someone stop replying in the middle of conversation.