Hangover

Paper Airplane

Ilhoon’s POV

 

The hangover was bad the next morning as I got a dizzy head. I didn’t have a good dream last night. It maybe because I felt asleep while thinking how we can apart. He was leaving in my dream and we never met again. It terrified me.

 

I sent him message.

 

“Where are you?” with crying sticker.

 

Sungjae went into my room as he seemed dizzy as well.

 

“You were so drunk last night”

 

“You remember you puked at someone’s room and I had to clean it”

 

He complained like a kid.

 

“You didn’t see the note on your door?”

 

I asked him as he shook his head.

 

“Go and check”

 

I said as he walked out. After a second, I heard his laughing as I smiled.

 

“Hahaha…Hyung, did you stick it?”

 

He walked back to my room with the green sticky note on hand.

 

“I was so drunk last night. I love you”

 

He read what I wrote on the paper as he laughed.

 

“It’s so cute. Let me keep this”

 

He loved it.


We went out to eat lunch together since we both were hungover. We decided to eat Vietnamese food.

 

I finally got reply from Hyunsik Hyung in the evening.

 

“I was sleeping”

 

How can a person sleep for 2 days? But I know that he was really sleeping. There is no reason to lie me, right? We talked back like how we used to do, and I got the light to my world back.

 

I can’t believe myself. I love that person so much.

 

“Hyung, sleep regularly. Don’t sleep for 2 days”

 

I said with moody emoji as he laughed.

 

“You miss me, huh?”

 

“I do”

 

I didn’t lie. I really do. A lot…

 

Have you ever felt like that before? This is my first time feeling like that because of someone else so I felt so bad. I don’t wanna feel the pain in my chest because of someone. And I felt worse because I can’t control it. I always wanted to love someone uncontrollably but when it becomes real, I am so afraid. I am afraid of pain. I think it’s why I prevent myself from falling in love deeply.

 

I unlocked my phone as I punched the password 703410.

 

It’s been a year that I changed all my password to this number. It’s combination of his birthday and mine. So that I won’t be able to forget his birthday ever. And his phone number is lonely in my favorite list in contact. Yes, he is alone there. But he didn’t know any of them.

 

“Hyung, Ilhoon hyung…can I use your hat?”

 

Sungjae came into my room as he took a hat from my drawer. We are really like brothers and I really take care of him. He did too.

 

“I need a trip”

 

He said while checking himself out at the mirror with hat.

 

“Stop using my things as yours”

 

I scolded him with smile.

 

“Hyung, should we go road trip?”

 

“Not bad. Where do you want to go?”

 

“New York?”

 

He suggested.

 

“It’s pretty far for road trip”

 

“Let’s think about it. I am going to class”

 

He said as he left quickly since he was late for class.