Mine

Paper Airplane

Hyunsik’s POV

 

I had decided to hold on. It may be the stupidest decision I have ever made. But what can I do when I am so much in love with that Kiddo. I was very sure about myself in the week we didn’t talk to each other. He is so important to me. He really takes the biggest place in my heart.

 

“I do really love him”

 

Well, we are couple now. It’s awkward at first. So awkward that we didn’t know what to say while staring at each other on screen. We just laughed awkwardly. He is so cute and shy. I can see his reddish cheeks and ears. He looks like a very small kid. I can’t stand but smile till my eyes disappear.

 

I wish you are here with me. If he is beside me, I would embrace him so tight and touch his tomato cheeks and ears. This is my first time seeing him smiling like that. He looks so innocent. You are really a kid, Kiddo.

 

“What should I call you?”

 

He asked. I was confused for a second by his question.

 

“We are couple now”

 

He said shyly as I laughed. Everything he said is cute that I can’t stop laughing.

 

“Umm…how do you want to call?”

 

He smiled shyly. Seem like he already had something in his mind.

 

“Can I call you Mine? It isn't about being possessive but I feel so proud having you but I wanna call you babe too. You really look like a kid in my eyes sometimes”

 

I laughed again. Mine? It's so cute tho. It's unique.

 

“How do I call you? Hyung?”

 

I as he frowned.

 

“I am not Hyung tho”

 

“You look like a Hyung tho. You naggie thing”

 

We giggled. I have never felt that kind of excitement before. This is my first time feeling like that. And it feels so great.

 

“I love you”

 

I said unconsciously as he got shy. So do I. Now I realized how is it feel to love someone. My heartbeat getting faster as I couldn’t look at him.

 

“Hyung”

 

He called my name as I stared at him.

 

“Wait for me”

 

He said as I was listening carefully.

 

“I will come back to you. We will fulfill our wish together. I will take you out from your stressful communities. We will go to the forest or mountain which is surrounded by nature. We will go on trips to the places we love. We can wear the couple pajama on beach”

 

I felt happy just by thinking about it.

 

“Just wait for me a year or two. I will be your roommate. We will rent the house. We don’t really need a big house. Let’s make the place as cozy as possible and it will be our paradise. I will make you breakfast before you go to work. We can eat out for dinner sometimes. We can do the movie night after that”

 

He smiled with his hopeful eyes which made me sad. Do you love me that much, huh?

 

“I am so happy just by thinking it. Will you wait for me, Hyung?”

 

He asked as I felt so touch.

 

“I will. I can wait”

 

I answered with full of emotion.

 

“I want to be someone you can trust; someone you are comfortable with. My heart will be your comfort zone. You can rest there whenever you are tired, sad or happy. I believe my door will always open for you. There will always be a space I saved just for you”

 

He said with smile as I can feel he really means it.

 

“Stop talking. I am shy. I have never heard that kind of words before. Do you really mean it?”

 

I said back childishly even though I know that he means it.

 

“I never said these to anyone before too”

 

He pouted as I grinned.

 

I can really feel the love as I feel so warm and safe. I am ready to leave the world behind just by these words. Please come back soon, Kiddo.

 

I want to talk that out loud, but I didn’t. I didn’t want him to stop from doing what he really wants. If I told him to come back, I feel like he will really do.

 

It’s true that my life is really stressful. If I didn’t have music in my life, there won’t be any reason that I am being alive. There’s nothing else that I want to do beside music. But I couldn’t do that officially since my parents strongly denied it.

 

“Kiddo”

 

“Umm”

 

“Thank you for coming to my life. I won’t ever regret choosing you. I will wait for you no matter how long it takes. I believe in you and our love”

 

His eyes filled with tears as he heard.