With You By My Side

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16: With you by my side, (I'll be okay)

 

 

Yoona smiles contently upon seeing the beautiful beach side. It was almost lunch when they arrived at the place. Apparently, Jiyong and Taeyang are the ones who chipped in for the rented house they'll be staying at. It was a beachside two-storey, modern house. It wasn't small but it wasn't big either. 

 

Don't be fooled though. The house and everything in it looked expensive as hell.

 

"Okay, so there are five rooms. All have two queen-sized beds. We just have to worry about room arrangements." Seungri announced after talking to the house caretaker.

 

"Obviously I'm rooming with Ian." CL answered first, wrapping an arm around her boyfriend.

 

Yoona looked expectantly at Tiffany then at Jessica.

 

Tiffany gave her a not-so convincing apologetic look. "Sorry, Yoong. Jess and I already plans to room together."

 

Seungri raised his hand. "A friend of mine would be coming her tonight I need my own room."

 

That left Yoona, Jiyong, Taeyang and Hyorin. Yoona knew that if she doesn't make a move fast the lovebirds would claim a room and leave her with..

 

Hyorin was supposed to speak next but Yoona glared at her. They have met before and not surprisingly, they've become good friends as well. Yoona have never met anyone she couldn't charm.

 

"Unnie, you'll room with me, right?" Taeyang and Hyorin looked at each other. Yoona pouted and made puppy dog eyes. "Hyorin unni, please? You won't let me room with Jiyong?"

 

"I--"

 

"Ya Im Yoona! Let the couple room together!" Jiyong argued. The rest were watching the two of them fight.

 

Yoona scoffed. "Why would I ever want to room with you?" She put two fingers on the side of her temple. "Aish, this is supposed to be a vacation and not ten minutes we're here I'm already stressed out."

 

"If you don't want to stay with me, then go sleep in the living room!"

 

"Why don't you go sleep in the living room?"

 

"Because I paid for this expensive place!"

 

"Then you shouldn't have invited me then!" The two glared at each other. 

 

They were like this when they're around other people. They would find like cats and dogs. But when they're alone together, like that trip to Apgujeong with just the two of them, you would have guessed they're a couple. The way they smile at each other and talk so comfortably. The only thing missing was probably holding hands.

 

"Okay! Sorry, love, it's just three days." Hyorin said to Taeyang, shrugging. She walked towards Yoona and hooked her arm with hers. "Let's go, roomie." 

 

They all started to go inside the house except for Taeyang and Jiyong.

 

Taeyang was glaring at his bestfriend. "You had to piss Yoona off, huh?"

 

"What?" Jiyong raised his hands in surrender. "She seemed so against rooming with me."

 

"Because you're an idiot." 

 

 

"Everyone seemed to have brought somebody." Yoona said, sitting at the veranda, waiting for Jessica and Tiffany to come out. They were going to walk around the beach and take photos. Yoona had a camera slinged over her shoulder. 

 

"Seems so." GD chuckled, blowing out the smoke. He was smoking outside when Yoona joined him.

 

"Then why didn't you bring one too?"

 

"Why would I do that?" He took one last hit and put out the cigarette, throwing it in the trash can. "I brought you, didn't I?"

 

With that, he walked inside the house, leaving a confused yet blushing Yoona outside.

 

 

 

Hyorin sighed happily as they wrapped their robes around their bodies after a relaxing massage. The girls decided to have a pampering session the first day they were there. while the guys said they were tired and just decided to stay at the house and play poker or something.

 

CL, Hyorin, Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona all had chill expressions on their faces as they proceeded to the manicure salon. They were all thinking the same thing: they deserve this vacation. 

 

When the manicurists left them alone as they let the nail paint dry, Yoona bit her lip and decided to blurt out the questions she was holding in. "Y-you girls have known GD for a long time, right?"

 

CL nodded slowly. "Too long, to be honest." The others agreed. 

 

"What's on your mind?" Jessica asked.

 

"What's he like?" Yoona asked, tucking some hair behind her ear.

 

Tiffany gave her a weird look. "You work everyday with the guy?"

 

"I mean, personally! Like with his ex-girlfriends..." Her voice faded and she looked away. The others weren't slow. They immediately knew what she was talking about.

 

The four girls looked at each other as CL shouted, "IM YOONA, you crazy gal, you!"

 

They made teasing, kissy noises at her making her blush.

 

"I-it's not like that!" Yoona tried to deny but she can't help the smile forming on her face. She just covered area with her hand but she can't change their minds anymore. "Y-ya! Just answer the question!"

 

Jessica pursed her lips as she tries to think of an answer. "He's... Kwon Jiyong."

 

"Yeah, that would be the simplest explanation." CL agreed. "You know on stage or on cameras, he's the great G-Dragon? When he was in a serious relationship a while back with Kiko, he was like.." CL snapped her fingers, not thinking of the word.

 

"A puppy? Like a puppy!" Tiffany answered. 

 

"Majayo!!! He's like a lovesick puppy!"

 

Hyorin eyed Yoona intensely. "Yoona, tell unnie, do you like him?"

 

"I--I don't know."

 

Tiffany blew on her nails. "But is it true? You talk to him every night?"

 

"Not every night. But.. most nights."

 

"I would say go for it, Yoong!" CL said, tilting her head. "But you know, still be careful."

 

Yoona sighed. That didn't help at all.  

 

 

 

 

GD couldn't help it anymore, it was frustrating for him seeing Yoona trying to take decent photos of herself by her own. She already tried a selfie stick, timer, and just holding the camera with her hands but after every captured photo, she would frown and pout, unsatisfied with the photos she's taken.

 

"Ya, warden!" He called out from his beach chair. "You look like an idiot!"

 

Yoona's face scrunched in annoyance. "Instead of saying mean things, why don't you help me instead?"

 

She stomped her feet and muttered under her breath. "That's a sweet, romantic guy? CL was delusional."

 

Or maybe you're the delusional one, Yoona. Why would he be romantic with you? Who are you to him? 

 

She was snapped out of her thoughts as Jiyong grabbed the camera a little harshly from her. "W-what the hell?"

 

"You said to help, right?" He took a look at the buttons at the camera, getting himself accustomed to it. "Go and smile or something."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter