The J Dilemma

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Video Title: G-Dragon is Manager for a Day~

 

The cameras clicked consecutively as a G-Dragon song, 'Breathe', played in the background. The setting for the video is a photography studio. There are only a few staff around. Then we finally see the person getting her photo taken, Im Yoona. While she was a bundle of nerves inwardly, she exudes confidence as she sat girl-boss style and gave a fierce look towards the photographer. 

 

"WOW, WOW, WOW! So beautiful!" The viewers hear it first, and then the camera pans to Kwon Jiyong who has a hand towel swung over his shoulder, his fashion toned down for today. Beside him were Jessica and Tiffany. 

 

"So y~ Very fierce!" Tiffany shouted next. 

 

"Yaaa, Yoona neomu yeppeuda!!" Jessica cheered.

 

Upon hearing their cheers, Yoona broke her act, smiling and shaking her head shyly. 

 

"What's up, VIPs." Jiyong greeted the camera. "Today's a special day~ It's manager Yoong's first ever photoshoot. That's right. It's her first time but doesn't seem like it, right? The camera loves her. For today, I'm uhmm.. G-manager. Wait, that's not it. Er.. manager Yong~"

 

Tiffany and Jessica made a face at his terrible nickname for himself. 

 

"G-manager?!" Tiffany laughed at him. 

 

"Here with me are Tiffany and Jessica.. They dressed and helped our artist, Yoona, today. Help me tell them they did a good job~" He applauded the two. "They always are the best."

 

"Gomawo~" Jessica waved at the camera. "Does this mean there will be episodes wherein you're a stylist for a day and a make-up artist for a day?"

 

Jiyong thought about it. "As long as it's okay for Fany that I'll put make up on her."

 

"NO WAY!" 

 

Jiyong laughed, satisfied that he successfully . "Uhmm, so I think the shoot is about to end soon. Now we have to buy food for our artist. When I have schedules, manager Yoong always made sure I get to eat right after shooting so we'll do the same. Let's order at her favorite chicken place~"

 

Cut to Yoona shoot montage. Cut to Yoona sitting down in front of the camera. 

 

[CAPTION: WELCOME TO G-MANAGER & YOONA'S MUKBANG]

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Yoona greeted the camera as soon as she saw it. "Did I do well? I was so nervous but Jiyong gave me advice and helped me through out the shoot."

 

"Here's the food!" Jiyong entered the frame, carrying the the delivery food. He silently took it out of the containers and laid it out on the table in front of them.

 

"What is that towel on your shoulder?" Yoona giggled. "That's how Seungri is during your shoots."

 

He smiled. "Yeah, I figured I should try it. And it's actually useful since I move around a lot."

 

"Where's Fany and Sica?"

 

"They already ate and will come back later with iced coffee."

 

Yoona sniffed the food in front and her stomach growled. "So delicious." She reached for the utensils but Jiyong stopped her.

 

"Here, let me." He put a plate in front of Yoona, cleaned the uten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter