Pastries Frenzy

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Bye, noona! Last week of classes! I'm so ready to end this year!" Jaehyuk kissed Yoona on the cheek, mouth still filled with powdered sugar from the donut Yoona made.

 

Yoona made a face, wiping off her face. "Wait a minute! Bring these boxes to Jeongwoo, Junkyu and Asahi, please!"

 

She grabbed three boxes of said donuts and put it above the box Jaehyuk was holding. He placed back one box on the table. "Asahi's not going to school today."

 

"What? Why?"

 

Jaehyuk shrugged. "Don't know. He hasn't been hanging with us much."

 

Yoona found that weird. The four had always been inseparable. She wonders what's happening with her brother's friend. "Huh. I'll call him later. Take care and please don't stay out too late!"

 

"Will do!" She heard Jaehyuk saying a quick goodbye to Rae-O and then the door closing.

 

She fixed her ponytail looking around the kitchen. There were still about 10 boxes of baked goodies on the table. She sighed.

 

"I haven't seen you in like four days? Maybe you should stop working. It's ruining our friendship." Amber commented. "Here you go, sir."

 

"Free lemon bread with your coffee!" Yoona basically shoved the plate at the man as he walked to his table. "I was out in Gyeonggi-do and yesterday was crazy busy. Free bread?" She offered one of the customers walking by.

 

Amber eyed her best friend. "Stop offering free pastries. If they start looking for that the next time they come here, I'm going to strangle you."

 

There were five more boxes just waiting to be distributed under the counter.

 

"If you're crazy busy," Amber wondered loudly, "when did you get the time to bake?"

 

Yoona purposely avoided her stare. "Last night."

 

"What?! All of that just last night?! Is that why you kinda look like ?" The cafe owner raised her hand in defense. "And by looking like , I mean that in.. like your standard. You still look better than me on your worst day. What kept you up?"

 

"Just.." She shrugged awkwardly. "bad dreams."

 

The way Yoona was acting is already telling Amber a lot. "What kind? Sleep paralysis? Like that?"

 

"I wish." The manager muttered under her breath. If only it was that easy.

 

"Then what?"

 

Amber had moved closer to her, positively invading her personal space. Yoona stepped to the right, Amber followed immediately. "Ya, don't you have customers?"

 

"Jihoon-ah! Take over the register for me!" Amber shouted and then dragged Yoona over to one of the empty tables.

 

"Okie dokie, no problemo!" Jihoon winked at them as he passed them by going to the counter.

 

"Talk!"

 

Yoona sighed and then like a switch, her awkward demeanor earlier was replaced by frustration and.. anger? "It's your fault! With your.. go out with Johnny, it'll be fun!"

 

"My fault?" Amber repeated, a little dumfounded.

 

"Yeah! And Jessica unni with her talking about the dragon and how it's a huge problem! Always making me remember as if that hasn't been haunting my mind since I saw it! Don't even get me started on Tiffany! That girl! Isn't she getting laid? She's always Johnny the hottie, Johnny's abs.. Johnny might be a dom in the bedroom! Johnny this and that!" Yoona closed her eyes and covered her ears, shaking her head. She opened her eyes and then snapped her fingers. "Lee Chaerin! I mean I get it Ian is hot. But does she really have to tell me things he do to her? Did I really have  to know that?!"

 

Amber just watches her bestfriend rant. was open and she was looking at Yoona as if she lost her mind. And she had probably did lose her mind. 

 

"And then Johnny and I have this little sleepovers where things get hot and heavy and then he'll stop and UGH! Then I just had to watch from the audience and Kwon ing Jiyong just had to wink at me while wearing that low cut v-neck and that cursed leather jacket." She huffed.

 

Amber's eyes twinkled as she slowly realized what the hell Yoona was possibly ranting about.

 

"No.. No.. You know what? I know whose fault this is. This is that wretched Park Jihyo's fault for writing that wretched book and making me read it! I was perfectly innocent and fine before that o of a book crossed my life."

 

Amber was laughing so hard. "You had.. a.. hahahahaha... a... puahahahaha.. a dream and you're mad at women?Alert the media! This is a stepback to the Future is Female movement." 

 

"It's not just a dream, Ambs!"

 

"Hun, you're dating Johnny. Of course you're going to dream of you and him doing the deed... wait.. you also said Kwon Jiyong.." It dawned on her. "Oh hell no.."

 

Yoona frowned and nodded slowly. She gave her best friend a brief summary. How it was a and there was petnames and that they were making her feel good. 

 

"That's hot." Amber said after.

 

"Hot?! It's disturbing! I have to face Jiyong at work everyday!" 

 

"It was just a dream.. just sleep it off again."

 

Yoona scoffed. "Yeah, like that solved the problem. It was my third time dreaming of that scenario so I made the wise decision to just avoid sleeping at night."

 

Amber rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Wise. Wait.. your magazine shoot is tomorrow. You need sleep!"

 

"Johnny's picking me up to go to a October birthday bash for the members having their birthdays this month. And then I'm asking him to sleepover. I always sleep better when I could cuddle someone."

 

"And if things get hot and heavy?" Amber teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

 

Yoona shoved her lightly. "I so regret telling you that. And thanks, bestie. You're very helpful."

 

"Okay, I can maybe offer a suggestion. Don't know about your Johnny situation, but with G-Dragon, why don't you try asking him about his dating life? By my experience, if you know a person is in a relationship with another person, you lose interest."

 

"That could work." Yoona shrugged, taking note of Amber's suggestion.

 

Amber stood up, satisfied with the information she got from her best friend. "So you're meeting all the NCT members today huh? Want me to make you double esperesso?"

 

"Ugh! Yes, please." Yoona clapped her hands excitedly. "I'm very determined to make them all like me."

 

Yoona, very quickly in her head, tried to recite all 23 names again.

 

"You nervous?" Johnny asked as they came on the doorstep of the BNB house the Neos rented for tonight's festivities.

 

Yoona held the cake box with both hands, shaking her head. "Not really. I've met almost all of them. What's a few more, right? And I'm hoping the cake would help."

 

Johnny smiled and nodded. "For sure. Jaehyun, Kun and Chenle would love that."

 

Yoona's eyes widened in panic."What?! The names on the cake are Yangyang, Yuta and Winwin! You said--"

 

Johnny laughed and pinched her nose. "You're so cute."

 

She realized she was kidding and sighed in relief. "That is so not funny!"

 

"Come on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter