Your Elevator Scene

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two: Your Elevator Scene (but not the good kind)

 

 

"Oppa, you said we'll only be here until 11PM. It's 2AM now. Can we go home, please?" CL has her hands on her waist as she shouted her words over the loud bass musc in the club. 

 

Kwon Jiyong was unfazed by her whining and just kept bopping his head to the music. "Half an hour more, Chae!"

 

"Ugh!" CL stomped her feet and walked out of the dance floor, leaving Jiyong to continue swaying on the music drunkenly while holding a bottle of vodka. CL sat back down at their booth where Taeyang was sitting calmly. "This ing , oppa! I signed up to be an idol. Not a babysitter of a 27-year old drunkard!"

 

"Come on, Chae~ He's our friend." Taeyang answered. They've had this discussion before no thanks to Jiyong's recent behavior. "He's going through something and he needs us."

 

CL sighed. "I know that. It hurts me seeing Jiyong oppa like that but.. this is getting pathetic, don't you think? At first it was what.. two nights a week at a club? It was fun at first, all the partying. Then it was three.. and now it's like we're here more than we're at our own homes."

 

"Look, I heard from Seungri that they're bringing in someone to help Jiyong."

 

"A psychiatrist? Because he's being ing crazy."

 

Taeyang let out a laugh but stopped himself immediately. This wasn't supposed to be funny. "I'm not sure. Some consultant who'll work on his image or something. That means YG sajangnim will be tightening the reins on his golden boy."

 

"Good." CL didn't know what else to do so she downed a shot of tequila. "Jiyong oppa really needs help. He hasn't even talked to us about what happened that night."

 

"Our friend will be back." Taeyang said, trying to convincing Chaerin and himself. He saw Jiyong being accidentally shoved by a couple dancing. Alarm bells sounded in his head. He let out a disappointed sigh. "He'll be back and we won't have to deal with this jerk anymore."

 

Predicting correctly, Jiyong shoved the man back. A fight already brewing on the dance floor. Taeyang stood up, ready to haul Jiyong on his shoulders just to break up the fight.

 

 

"Ji, I'll drive you home. Come on. You're drunk." Taeyang offered as they walked, (well, Jiyong was walking ike a zombie), on the parking lot. 

 

Jiyong waved a hand. "Bull. I'm not drunk. I'll drive home."

 

"Oppa, don't be stupid. Let us drive you home." CL tried again.

 

He fished his car keys from his pocket, tossed it in the air and barely caught it. "See? I'm not drunk. Don't worry about me."

 

They've been in this situation before. The two friends looked at each other. Taeyang shrugged. "Let's go, Chae. Jiyong can drive home."

 

Taeyang and CL got in Taeyang's car and watched as Jiyong leaned on the side of his Bentley.

 

"Are you sure he'll be calling her again?" CL asked worriedly.

 

Taeyang gritted his teeth. He hates leaving Jiyong like this. But CL was right. They're not babysitters. They're idols for sake. "Yea, I'll text her so she can expect his call."

 

They drove away, leaving Jiyong trying to open his car door. When he finally did, he slumped on the driver's seat, closing his eyes and resting h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter