All Those Late Nights

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: All Those Late Nights (that you made better)

 

"Hey, this is Seungri. Don't leave a message, I don't have time to listen to it. Call my assistant instead."

 

"!" Jiyong whispered, cursing Seungri with a few more choice words in his mind. He looked around again, waiting to see if there are any more fans or reporters that followed him. He hid in the alley again and dialed Sooyoung's number this time.

 

It rang and rang but there were no answer. Probably because the poor woman was tired from work and it's already 11PM.

 

"I think I saw him go here!" He heard  someone shout from the streets.

 

 "Oh my gosh! I can't believe we just saw G-Dragon!"

 

GD leaned on the wall and then smacked his forehead with his hand. What the was he thinking anyway?

 

He dialed another number on his phone, hoping that the person would answer.

 

 

"Rae-O-ya, what are you doing awake?" Yoona asked her dog, when she finally sat up from her bed, accepting that tonight is yet again another night of not being able to fall asleep that easy. "It's almost 11PM. Aren't you tired?"

 

Rae-O just stared back at her, tilting his head slightly as if he was asking her right back.

 

"I'm tired." Yoona pouted, scooting down to carry the dog. "It's not the tiredness that makes one fall asleep. I don't know why I'm feeling tired though."

 

Rae-O her face, making her laugh, before the little guy struggled out of Yoona's embrace. He was wiggling his tail, pointing towards the door, a clear sign that he wants to go out. 

 

"Do you miss Jaehyukkie?" Yoona stood up, putting her hair on a ponytail. "He's sleeping over at Junkyu's so it's just us, buddy."

 

Rae-O wailed as if he understood. 

 

"Do you want some ice cream? Let's buy some huh?" Yoona took a look outside the window, opening it slightly to feel the wind. "It's not so cold out, you can come with me, Rae-O!" She grabbed her coat and put on Rae-O's leash. 

 

She contemplated if she'll bring her phone but decided not to since it's already so late in the evening. 

 

"Rae-O, you have to protect me from bad guys, okay?"  Rae-O barked as if saying yes. Yoona laughed. She put on a mask and put her hoodie up.

 

 

"I think I saw him go here!"

 

 "Oh my gosh! I can't believe we just saw G-Dragon!"

 

Yoona and Rae-O passed by the two women. Hearing the name of the artist she manages made Yoona more alert. G-Dragon? No way! The women must have been mistaken. She shook her head, letting Rae-O lead the way while she held on his leash.

 

"Did you get a photo?" She heard someone say as she passed by a store. "Dude, just when we think the GD tabloid headlines is over! How much do you think we'll get for these photos?"

 

That made Yoona raised an eyebrow. Okay, maybe the women were not mistaken. She sighed, what fresh hell did Jiyong get himself into this time? She fished the pocket of her hoodie just to remember that she didn't take her phones with her. "Damn."

 

"He's probably hiding somewhere here! He couldn't have disappeared like that!" said the man who was with the paparazzi.

 

Yoona took a mental note to punch this time in as overtime tomorrow. She kept her mask on as she approached the two men. "Excuse me, were you just talking about GD? Oh my gosh, he's my favorite idol! Is he here?!" She changed her tone to a higher one just like the ones she hears when fans surround GD.

 

"We saw him at the convenience store just two stores from here! Here, look at the-- ! The photo is blurred!" The man got distracted so Yoona walked away from them.

 

If I was GD, where would I go? 

 

She walked by a dark alley but Rae-O was pulling his leash towards the dark. "Y-ya! Rae-O, we can't go there."

 

Yoona tried pulling him but he was adamant. He stopped by a corner on the alleyway and started barking at the dark. 

 

"Baby, you're scaring Mommy Yoong! Let's go now, ppali!"

 

"Yoona?"

 

"J-jiyong! You're really here!"

 

 

"You can take off my hoodie now." Yoona said as they entered her apartment. She removed Rae-O's leash and the little guy went straight to his water bowl. 

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes, taking off the hoodie. Yoona also handed him his beanie and his jacket back. 

 

Upon finding the idol hiding from fans and paparazzis, the only plan Yoona could cook up in short notice is that they should switch clothes and walk the long way to Yoona's apartment. 

 

"As if I wanted to keep your hoodie. So tacky." Jiyong said, handing the hoodie back to Yoona.

 

"Yeah, you're welcome!"

 

"Thanks." Jiyong relented. He knew how to say thank you. "But it's still dumb to leave your phone, you know?"

 

"The streets could be dangerous! I didn't want to get robbed!" Yoona grabbed her phone. "I'll call the driver and have you sent home. I can't believe you biked all the way to this district."

 

Jiyong snatched her phone from her. "Ahh, it's almost 12. Don't bother other people."

 

She raised an eyebrow. "But it's okay if you bother me?"

 

"Exactly." Jiyong grinned annoyingly. He settled on the couch and looked around. "I'm tired. Do you have a guest room?"

 

"I don't." Yoona walked to her room and came out with a comforter and a pillow. "Since you don't want to bother the driver, you can sleep on the couch."

 

Jiyong shrugged, getting comfortable on the couch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter