Blind Bliss

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"These are the invitations for the speakeasy opening. Just how you like it."

 

Amber accepted the box of invitations and she hugged it tight. "Thank you, Yoong~ I know you're busy enough with everything."

 

"No way I'm letting other people organize this." Yoona said, smiling at her best friend. "Never mind that I'm knee-deep in things to do."

 

"Just hire people on your firm already! You're going to need it soon! Your contract with YG is not even over yet and you're already receiving love calls from different companies. Did SM offer you a job already?"

 

Yoona just grinned, not answering her question. "I'm convincing Sunny to run the firm with me, she 'retired' after getting married but I think she's getting stir-crazy being home all the time."

 

Lee Sunny being one of the best PR managers from Yoona's previous job. She might be the only person she's keeping in touch with from that company. Recently, Sunny had been calling her a lot lately and Yoona thinks she's trying to work vicariously through Yoona's busy days.

 

"You can't keep a skilled woman home." Amber thought, nodding her head. "Just tell her you'd give her a flexible schedule and she'll agree for sure."

 

"True. Anyway, I'll post an ad this week to get applicants. Ooh, not to mention, college students will be looking for internships soon~"

 

"Nice of you to be exploiting college students' free labor~" Yoona stuck her tongue out at her bestfriend. Amber handed Yoona back a bunch of invitations. "These are for you to distribute."

 

"Your opening night will be lit! I can't believe you know so many celebrities." Yoona shook her head. Her bestfriend, the social butterfly. 

 

"I only know BTOB's Peniel and Eric Nam. The rest were introduced through them. I told you to come with me when we meet but you're always too busy with Ji--"

 

The chimes on the front door sounded. 

 

"WELCOME TO CAFE SONDER~" Yoona and Amber yelled automatically. 

 

Two guys went in covered with face masks and dressed in oversized clothing. They looked very suspicious. Either they're going to rob the store or... 

 

"Idols?" Amber whispered to her.

 

The two guys looked around before approaching the counter. 

 

"Good morning, what can we get you today?" Yoona greeted them, she was behind the counter while Amber was boxing the invitations again.

 

"Yoona-ssi?"

 

Yoona tilted her head. "Who's asking?"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Shotaro imnida!"

 

"Sungchan imnida~ We're the new NCT members." The two bowed after introducing themselves.

 

Right, she kind of remember there being new members. "Hi Shotaro! Hi Sungchan!"

 

"We just came here to give this to you!" They handed her a paper bag and then bowed again, turning to leave immediately. Yoona hadn't been able to react.

 

"Er... Thank you?" Yoona looked at the bag when her phone rang. "Hello?"

 

"Did you get it?" Johnny immediately asked.

 

Ahhh, of course. The culprit. "You sent them?"

 

"Who else? Were they nice to you?" It still makes Yoona all warm inside how soft yet manly Johnny's voice can be.

 

Yoona couldn't help but smile and shook her head. "What is this for anyway?"

 

"Vitamins and some healthy snacks." 

 

"Johnny, you didn't have to."

 

"I do. You got sick because of me and I wasn't even in the same country to take care of you."

 

She hummed. "True. But I don't regret it."

 

The kiss. Her first kiss. It was really just like a Taylor Swift song. The part where he turned her around, cupped her face and landed a kiss on her lips tentatively. Looking into her eyes for a moment before they dived in again. The rain falling down on them but she didn't care. It was magical. It was romantic. She still smiles whenever she thinks about it.

 

"I don't too. But you still should have told me you weren't feeling well." Who else would blab his mouth but Jaehyuk? That guy unapologetically shouted "Johnny hyung, noona got sick since your date!!" 

 

"I already said I'm sorry. Come home soon?" Yoona cooed, Amber was watching her tiptoe on one foot, obviously flirting with her phone.

 

"I'm supposed to be mad. Don't make me smile."

 

Yoona giggled. "Oh you love it."

 

"That's why there's gummy bears in the bag too. You should feel flattered, I used my hazing card to have them deliver that to you."

 

"As opposed to making them do something stupid or humiliating? You're such a good hyung." 

 

He chuckled and it was like music to her ears. "You should hear what Lucas made them do. I have to go but I will call tonight, okay? Have a great day."

 

"Alright~"

 

"Please take care!"

 

Amber nudged her and brought her back to reality when they hung up. "Your doe eyes are becoming heart eyes."

 

"He had s bring me vitamins and food. And gummy bears." She excitedly told her best friend.

 

"I can see that. You're swooning." She observed, a smile on her face.

 

Yoona smiled. "This dating thing is fun."

 

The chimes sounded again. 

 

"WELCOME TO CAFE SONDER~"

 

"Jiyong? What are you doing here?"

 

GD fixed his mask and pulled on his bonnet. "Seeing if you're ready to go to work? You should not be driving as much, you're still recovering."

 

"Ugh! I'm not an invalid. I can drive myself to work."

 

"That why you looked so pale yesterday?" He raised an eyebrow at her. He passed by the office on the way to his studio room and saw how Yoona was slumped on her chair, napping.

 

Amber sighed. "Does anyone come here anymore to actually buy coffee?"

 

"Hey Amber~ I'll get the usual five coffees for the team." He said, taking out his wallet.

 

"Be back in a bit."

 

He put a water bottle on Yoona's hand. "No coffee for you. Hydrate."

 

Yoona pouted. Coffee is her life. "Is the YG van oustide?"

 

"No. You get to ride in my Bentley today."

 

"Yay?" Yoona laughed when she saw Jiyong's disappointment at her lack of excitement. "I'm very grateful that the almighty G-Dragon is driving me to work today."

 

When Amber returned with his orders, Yoona said goodbye to her bestfriend, following Jiyong out. 

 

"Can we stop by a bakery too for breakfast?" She heard Yoona say. 

 

"Aish~ how annoying." He replied but there was no annoyance in his words at all.

 

Yoona pouted and then shoved him. "You're annoying."

 

Amber put a hand under her chin watching the two from behind the counter. "It's still morning and Yoona have two guys fussing over her already. Ahh, my clueless bestie~"

 

"What's the clothes for?" Yoona asked as she climbed in the passenger seat of the car. It was not hard to notice the number of shopping bags that were on the back of the car.

 

"Some bags and designer pieces for Jessica and Tiffany. Part of my little apology tour." He grunted. "Seatbelt?"

 

"Alright, alright. Seatbelt is on, sir." Yoona playfully glared at him."So demanding."

 

Jiyong chuckled after seeing that she's getting annoyed. "Good girl."

 

Yoona almost choked while drinking water.

 

 

My heart is just like the first time
But now it's filled with scars because of you
We keep changing, at your cold voice
I cool down too
We've grown so far apart to turn things back
To linger around each other without any feelings
It was so hard that I gifted you with separation
And after turning around, fallin' without you
Yeah, fallin' without you, hey

 

GD pressed the space button on the computer to pause the music. "Well? What do you think?"

 

CL crossed her legs and threw her hands in defeat. "It's awesome, oppa. As always."

 

Satisfied with her answer, he turned to his long-time manager, Seungri. "Softer than your usual style but it's still G-Dragon."

 

The two were always honest with him but they are accustomed by his kind of music, Jiyong raised an eyebrow to his PR manager who looked surprise by the lack of loud bass beats. "Warden? Anything?"

 

"Uhh.. I can actually hear and focus on the lyrics. I like it.. but damn, who hurt you?" She looked genuinely concerned. "It's upbeat but the lyrics sounds painful."

 

"Yoong, we have to go. We don't want to keep the board of directors waiting." 

 

"Oops, see you at lunch, Chae!"

 

The two managers exited the studio, Jiyong's eyes following them.

 

CL snapped her fingers to get his attention. "Ya! I know that look, oppa. Do not even."

 

"Who hurt me? Who hurt me?! She did! The song was about us, about her! Why didn't she see that?" He pulled his hair in frustration. 

 

"She's too enamoured by her romance with Johnny. She's blind to eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter