Special Epilogue

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

White backdrop, two seats in front of a camera.. 

 

YA: Annyeonghaseyo~ Im Yoona imnida! I run IMY Consulting and Management firm.

 

GD: What's up, I'm G-Dragon. Kwon Jiyong. Singer and the proud husband of the woman the KPOP industry bows to.

 

He puts a loving arm around Yoona.

 

 

Amber: Hi! I'm Amber Liu. Yoona's longtime bestfriend and sister. 

 

CL: And you know me! Lee Chaerin~

 

 

Asahi: Hi, I'm Asahi.

 

Jaehyuk: Hello! How are you? I'm Yoon Jaehyuk. Yoona's little brother. A YG dancer and now TV personality~

 

Wendy: Hello! I'm the COO of IMY Consulting Firm and Yoona's younger sister.

 

Johnny: To the world, this is NCT! Hi, this is NCT's Johnny~

 

Now that we had told most of your love story, can you tell us the story on how the rest of the world found out about your relationship?

 

Yoona and GD looked at each other. 

 

YA: I think.. I think Jiyong's fans have always known. 

 

GD: nodding  It was like an open secret to all. After Yoona had moved on to SM Entertainment and then started managing more idols, there weren't a lot of public appearances of the two of us.

 

YA: I though that being known as GD's girlfriend wouldn't be great to the image of the company I was building so we were pretty lowkey.

 

 

Wendy snapped her fingers.

Wendy: I know this! I was the one monitoring the SNS about it! It's the weekly instagram live our firm used to do before.

 

Yoona pursed her lips together when the staffs told her about Wendy's answer.

 

YA: Instagram live? Oh! That one!

 

*Instagram: imyprfirm_official is now live.*

 

"Hey guys, sorry today was kind of late. But I'm here now." Yoona waved to the camera, then pursed her lips waiting for the viewers to go up. "As usual, let's wait for two minutes before we start."

 

She looked around the restaurant she was in, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Today's kind of different since we just came from a late meeting and we decided to grab dinner before going home so.. sorry if it gets a bit noisy."

 

"Okay, let's start!" Key handed her the iPad for the list of things she needs to address tonight. "It's our weekly press updates for the artists under IMY PR and for those who don't know me, I'm Manager Yoong~ Hello and welcome!" 

 

The waiter served them their drinks. "The food will be here in 10 minutes." 

 

"Thank you~ You heard that guys? We have ten minutes. First order of business, in the next following press updates until further notice, Wendy will be going live instead of me. Don't worry, I will just be taking a short vacation." 

 

"Yorobun, manager Yoong had been working nonstop! She also needs to take a break!" Key showed himself to the camera just to say that. 

 

"Majayo~ That's right!" It was a familiar voice for the fans but the owner of the voice didn't show his face.

 

Yoona just glared at the person as the comments start on guessing who it is. She cleared . "As I was saying, I'll be back as soon as I can! Now, there's a few news from our artists. IU is indeed confirmed to star in a new movie that she will be filming very soon. Kim Bum is back in his latest drama so please give him your support. For our groups, ITZY, NCT Dream and Aespa are flying to Macau this weekend for the Hallyu Music Festival to be held there.."

 

She went through the important schedule that needed to be announced, making sure every group was mentioned and given enough time. This weekly press updates had been one of the feedbacks that the fans wanted since every fandom somehow has a love-hate relationship with the groups' home companies. Yoona serves as the middle ground for everyone. 

 

"BLACKPINK's Jisoo is on a press tour for her drama right now and yes, we just confirmed that the group is preparing for a comeback soon. Bang Yedam will be on the East Coast this week for his already sold-our concert tour."

 

"Food's here." Key announced.

 

"Go and eat first, guys. I'm almost done." Yoona said. She was surprised when her boyfriend started putting portions of food on her plate off-screen. "Oh uh, thank you. On to NCT, Mark is releasing his single soon! Doyoung is--"

 

"I'm waiting for Yoona so we can eat together."

 

"ERR.. Doyoung is casted in a musical which he is now preparing for. Win--"

 

"Have some appetizer atleast. I know you didn't have lunch."

 

"Give me one second guys," Yoona covered the screen and hissed at her boyfriend. "I'm trying to work here. I'll eat later."

 

"I'm giving you five minutes." 

 

Yoona sighed exasperatedly. She was about to answer back but the raised eyebrows and narrowed eyes of the YG superstar made her swallow her words. She removed her hand from the screen. "You heard it guys. I have five minutes."

 

Yoona continued reporting the activities of the idols and while there were a lot who were listening still, many had flocked to the IG live comments to speculate as to who it was. A lot are leaving the dragon emoji, some are leaving the rose emoji (speculating that it was NCT's Taeyong) but Yoona ignored this. They'll know soon enough, she thought. 

 

"That's all there is for this week! I'll see you guys soon! Don't worry, Wendy will take care of all of you! Annyeong~"

 

Yoona pouted at Jiyong as soon as the live ended. "Really, Ji? Making side comments while I try to work? You know that there's like 20 fandoms tuning in that live."

 

He stretched his neck and faked a yawn. "Twenty fandoms and all the comments are asking about me."

 

She sneered. "You and your big ego. Making everything about you."

 

"Mwuh? But baby, you love me and my big--"

 

He was interrupted by Key dropping his fork on his plate. "Really guys? Really? In front of my salad?". The dependable assistant then decided to have his revenge for making him the third wheel yet again. "And by the way, boss, you forgot to turn off the live."

 

Yoona and Jiyong almost had a heart attack.

 

 

CL: That wasn't when they found out about Yoong and oppa!

 

Amber: That was when they started speculating that the rumors are true about the two.

 

Asahi: shakes his head It was bad. I can still remember where I was when it happened. Nocturne. I was playing billiards with Junkyu and Yedam. 

 

Jaehyuk: The TV was on and the breaking news! 

 

GD: They're all overreacting. It wasn't that bad.

 

CL: Oh Jiyong oppa was so mad! He was fuming when they finally came home. His manager, Seungri, looked traumatized. He wanted heads on the plate.

 

 

Yoona: looks at Jiyong  Don't lie~ We were anxious for a bit. But we went out with friends.

 

GD: remembering what happened Oh yeah. That night was so much fun.

 

"CHEERS!" The group of women raised their glasses together and took sips of their drinks. Except for one who downed her whole Manhattan in one go.

 

"Jeez Yoona! Slow down!" Amber chuckled seeing her best friend shook her head as she felt the burn of the alcohol down .

 

"Let her be." CL shrugged. "Dispatch's latest target gets to down all her drinks if she wants to."

 

Hyorin frowned at the mention of the news outlet that had ruined their friends' plans. "Freaking Dispatch. I'm going to burn their whole building down."

 

"AHH!! I miss you girls so much! I really needed this tonight. Thank God it's Thursday!" It was celebrities and friends only at Nocturne. With already three locations, Amber had made sure to bring them to the location with fewer attendance so they can have a nice time privately. 

 

"Sooooo?" Amber started, the two other women leaned in too wanting to hear the story. "How's the first week off work?"

 

"Oh come on, Amber! Ask the question! How was Europe with Ji oppa?"

 

Two years after non-stop building the firm she is so proud of, her friends and staff had convinced her to take a break from work. She was working herself to the ground so a break would do her good. Especially with Dispatch ruining their plans.

 

Jiyong had whisked her off to visit Europe, spending a week there just being a couple together. It was actually the first time they get to spend a week together alone so they had a lot of fun getting to know one another better and seeing the beautiful places Europe had to offer.

 

"Europe was magical. Every country we visited was lovely and felt like a breathe of fresh air." She sighed dreamily. Her favorite has to be-- cliche as it may be-- the kiss they shared under the Eiffel Tower in France and the hotel suite Jiyong got for them that overlooked the beautiful city of Paris.

 

"Did you get to go sight-seeing or did Jiyong lock you up on your room?" Hyorin wiggled her eyebrows at the now blushing woman. 

 

"Unnie!" Yoona eyed her boyfriend who was sitting at one of the couches with Taeyang, Seungri and some EXO members catching up. 

 

While they did spend their nights and early mornings in bed, Jiyong was considerate and very sweet in making sure Yoona enjoyed the trip. They went to museums, they had street food, they took photos together. 

 

The superstar must have felt her staring as he looked at her too from across the room. He gave her a wink and raised an eyebrow, mouthing "Gwenchana?"

 

Yoona just smiled and nodded then the two went back to their own conversations. 

 

"The photos they released was when you were in Italy, right?"

 

Yoona nodded, thanking Amber for the refill of her drink. "Yup. The last country we visited. We got too vacation drunk and forgot to be careful. Next thing we know we were ambushed and bombarded at the  Incheon airport once we landed."

 

The couple was probably cuddling on their flight back to Seoul when Dispatch released the news followed by someone leaking their flight details. Even Sunny and the rest of IMY PR firm was caught off guard and the only thing they could do was send bodyguards and a secured ride back to Yoona's apartment for the two. They still had to pass by the hoards of fans and reporters throwing questions at them. 

 

The two had faced the crowd holding each other's hands, masks and sunglasses on. While the news was out, they stood their ground indicating they had nothing to be shamed about.

 

"I don't know why everyone is acting like it's a scandal. The photos are not even racy. Oppa had her arms around Yoong. They were holding hands. They were laughing together." Chaerin faked a gasp. "How unproper! Off with their heads!"

 

Hyorin agreed. "It's because you and your firm are normalizing relationship announcements and leaving that damn tabloid without a job. Those sneaky, conniving lowlifes."

 

Her firm is being requested to handle a lot of announcement of relationship between idols usually when rumors are circling around and Yoona's approach had always been to announce before tabloids could. Hyorin was right, this is definitely a personal attack on her. Not to mention that her lover is once the tabloids' favorite target too.

 

"Okay, let's stop. No more talk of that news oulet. We got home okay, I'm fine. Ji's fine. Let's just enjoy this night together~" Yoona requested. 

 

"Fine. Hey Jessica and Tiffany are here!" The mentioned girls finally joined them. 

 

"We're not going to spend the rest of tonight sitting on the bar, are we?" Jessica said after two rounds of shots.

 

Tiffany whistled loudly. "DJ TURN IT UP!!"

 

The music got louder, the lights were turned down  and the laid-back atmosphere turned into a whole party as the Nocturne patrons let out shouts of approval. A dance floor was cleared with the group of women taking over. 

 

Taeyang nudged Jiyong out of his conversation with Suho when the singer noticed that his wife and friends are now dancing together in the middle of the room. 

 

More and more of the idols present had joined them making it seem like Nocturne turned into a nightclub. 

 

His eyes followed Yoona and he couldn't help but smile as he watches her do the robot moves with Amber and then laughing afterwards. 

 

"My God Ji, it's been two years and I know you and Yoong had moved in together but I still can't believe my 'love em and leave em' bestfriend is down so bad."

 

Jiyong turned to look at his bestfriend and then immediately went back to watching Yoona have a good time. "You look at your wife like she's going to break. She won't."

 

Taeyang let out a worried laugh. "When you knocked up Yoona, let's see who's more paranoid."

 

Jiyong inwardly scoffed, it would be years before that happens. And he's a cool boyfriend, surely he would be a cool husband too. Husband? 

 

He glared at his bestfriend. Are their relationship there yet? Is he there yet? CL had joined Yoona and Amber and began dancing more provocative moves together. 

 

All he could think about right now is how relieved he is that Yoona is doing better than he expected. Her staff had put her on a very strict social media ban to keep her from monitoring the negative comments of their relationship being revealed untimely by that damn Dispatch. 

 

His genius of a girlfriend had already came up with a plan to announce their relationship at the end of her month-long vacation from work. They were going to face the fans and be mature about it. They were ready to announce. 

 

Jiyong was excited too! Before, they would go to events separately. Usually with Yoona accompanying an artist of hers and they'd just exchange glances or passing touches. Before, when he has schedules Yoona would have to go disguised and heavily surrounded by his staff or under the guise of a meeting with Seungri.

 

He just wants to breathe fresh air with the love of his life, free from questioning eyes. He just wants to let the world know how important Yoona is to him.

 

A bunch of Neos arrived with Wendy, Yoona's almost sister from the orphanage and now Johnny's girlfriend, and they went straight to the dance floor. 

 

Yoona hugged Wendy first and then Johnny and the rest of the Neos with Yuta and Jaehyun bringing everyone another round of shots. He was too far to hear but it was obvious that the newcomers are asking Yoona how she is. Yoona nods and they ask another question in which Yoona answered by looking at his direction.

 

Wendy waved at him and smiled excitedly while the men either waved or raised their glass at him. Johnny gave him a stern nod which he returned just as sternly. 

 

Johnny Suh. No one could deny that the Chicago boy was unconditionally inlove with Wendy. However the red string of fate had weaved itself around Yoona and Johnny enough that they will always be in each other's lives. 

 

Jiyong could be immature and be jealous over their friendship but he trusts Yoona with everything and now just choose to be glad that someone is also looking out for his lover. 

 

"Hyung?" Kai called out to the YG idol again. Jiyong finally snapped out of his thoughts.

 

"Huh?"

 

"We were asking what you'll do now that the news is out." Chanyeol repeated their question.

 

He shrugged. "Business as usual? I don't really have any music lined up to be released."

 

"Seungri said that most of your fans knew that you're dating. Apparently you and Yoong's couple items didn't go unnoticed by VIPs." Taeyang added.

 

Well, they didn't really try that hard to hide it. Those fans who were in denial would just say that it's because they have the same stylist but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter