YoonA's Special K

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: Yoona's Special K (the K she never thought she had)

 

"I think you should just be honest, Hyukkie. She's your sister, I'm sure she'll be happy for--"

 

"I'M HOME!"

 

Amber and the four boys looked at each other with wide eyes. Amber made a zipped mouth action and they all nodded.

 

Yoona showed up in the dining room already carrying Rae-O in her arms. "Amber! You're here? I was just about to call you."

 

"Noona!" Jaehyuk, Jeongwoo, Junkyu and Asahi all stood up to give Yoona a welcome home hug and kiss.

 

"Did you eat already, noona?" Jaehyuk asked.

 

"I'm not really hungry." She sighed, giving Rae-O to Jaehyuk.

 

"Hey bestie." Amber greeted. "I was waiting for you actually. I also brought chicken for the boys." Amber exchanged a look with Jaehyuk. "Why, why were you about to call me?"

 

Yoona went to the fridge and took out two beers, showing it to Amber.

 

"Yikes. Bad day?" Amber asked.

 

"You have no idea."

 

 

The two best friends settled outside at the balcony, both of them bundled up to fight the cold. The boys cleaned up dinner and stayed at the living room, Junkyu playing on his guitar. They were singing loudly which was a good thing at the time since Yoona doesn't want them to hear any of this story.

 

Amber popped open the beers and poured them both glasses.

 

"So what happened?"

 

"Well, today was a shoot day. We were shooting content for GD's Youtube channel. He was going to bake bread with IU-ssi."

 

Amber raised an eyebrow. "B-baking? G-Dragon? That doesn't seem like a good idea."

 

Yoona shrugged. "Which is why we were practice baking at his condo before the shoot."

 

 

"This is stupid." G-Dragon commented as he tries measuring the milk he just poured.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes. "Yes, Jiyong-ssi, I heard you say it a thousand times in the last hour."

 

"Because it is! Baking? It's very out of brand for me."

 

"What is your brand exactly?" Yoona asked as she check on the ingredients. "Bar fights, drunken alley make outs with random girls?"

 

Jiyong wasn't amused. He paused what he was doing and pointed a warning finger at her. "Mean."

 

"Sorry. But this is what fans would love to see. It's cute and adorable."

 

"You even roped in Ji-eun in this."

 

"Oh please, I just pointed out to her manager that she could use some of your bad boy rep and you could use her good girl rep. It's a win-win!"

 

"Still stupid." Jiyong grunted.

 

Yoona dropped her checklist on the counter table and sighed. "Jiyong-ssi, I know that this isn't ideal for you but this isn't something I cooked up all of a sudden. Your team worked hard getting all this done. So I would appreciate it if you stop saying our ideas are stupid."

 

Jiyong shut up and was his turn to say a meek, "Sorry."

 

"Okay, now where's the baking soda?" Jiyong saw it and grabbed it. "We need two teaspoons of it."

 

Jiyong grabbed the packaging but had a hard time opening the plastic. He shook his head and then tried again. However, when he pulled the plastic apart, his force was too strong so it not only opened but it *bursted* open, covering his face and upper body with baking soda.

 

Yoona was shocked and then she laughed at him and his surprised expression. "That-- that was such an egghead move!"

 

"Hey, I'm not an egghead!" He replied, dusting the powder off his shirt.

 

Yoona, in a very unusual move, grabbed an egg from the table and cracked it on Jiyong's head. The raw egg dropped from his head to his shoulders. "Now you are!"

 

"Oh no, you didn't." Jiyong grabbed a handful of the flour from the bowl and threw it at Yoona. "Take that!"

 

"Ya! That was perfectly measured!" Yoona laughed, retaliating by some of the cocoa powder from her side of the table. 

 

"Hey! Stop!" Jiyong grabbed the bowl of flour dumping it on her head.

 

"You stop!"  Yoona argued back.

 

"Well, you started it, warden!"

 

 

"Cute." Amber chuckled.

 

"It was NOT!" Yoona replied, pouting. "I wore a cap the whole day because I can't remove flour from my hair."

 

"You did start it, Yoong." Amber shook her head. "You must be getting more comfortable with each other."

 

"That's not all..."

 

"Oh there's more?"

 

 

"Okay, okay! Let's stop!" Yoona said, still giggling from seeing Jiyong covered with baking supplies. "You--you look ridiculous!"

 

"Have you seen yourself?" Jiyong chuckled, taking a step closer to her. They were dangerously close to one another, Jiyong staring at her face. He pushed away hair covering her face and wiped egg white from her chin. 

 

Yoona couldn't help but stare at him, not knowing what to do. She swallowed hard, fighting the urge to close her eyes. 

 

The door knob clicked, the front door opened surprising them both.

 

"Kwon Jiyong?"

 

"Umma?"

 

 

"What? What?" Amber reacted, confused by the turn of events. "Wait, what was supposed to happen before his mother came?"

 

"I-I don't know! I don't know, Amber-ahhhhh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter