Im YoonA, 'YG' Manager

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: Im Yoona, YG manager (Now she looks like one too!)

 

Yoona gritted her teeth as she saw the crowd that has formed outside the boutique. How the hell is she going to go through that crowd of VIPs?

 

Okay, maybe it wasn't her best idea to inform the fans of GD's schedule today. She was just trying to ease in GD back to the public and what more, fansite photos would really help promote him being back and focused on his career.

 

It wasn't until Jaehyuk stopped by her room to say goodbye that she realized how late it was. She has been so exhausted recently from all the meetings and morning runs with GD that her body finally decided to go against her schedule and take more sleep whether she likes it or not. And on the day GD had a fitting with his boutique.

 

Figuring she was already too late, she showered quickly and put on whatever clothes she still had ironed. She didn't even stop by the YG building anymore knowing that they might have already left so she went straight to the boutique. 

 

She reminds herself to thank Sooyoung later for convincing her to hire security guards and bouncers for this little event. Heavens know she underestimated GD's fans.

 

Sighing hard, she knew she had no choice but to squeeze her way through the crowd of screaming women. She might have gotten elbowed, pushed and shoved through out the process but she found herself breathing fresh air finally in the front lines. Her personal space is still being invaded by the fangirls gathered but at the very least, the bouncer was just next to her.

 

"H-hey, sir, yes, hi! I'm Im Yoona, I'm with GD's team."

 

The big, burly man took a look at her and scoffed. "Sure you are, girly. Along with hundreds of his fans."

 

Oh no. "Wait, what? I'm really in his team! I'm his new manager!"

 

He gave her another patronizing look. "Okay, managernim. Just stay there with the other 'managers'."

 

Yoona looked around her and the fans were starting to notice her conversation with the bouncer. "Sir, please. I'm telling the truth! I just happened to be late! That's why I'm not in there with them."

 

The bouncer decided to humor her. "Fine then. Where's your ID? I need some identification if I'm going to let you in there."

 

"ID? Yes! Of course!" She began rummaging through her bag and after a minute, she came into an ugly conclusion. "My ID! I- I forgot it at home!"

 

He gave her a look that says he clearly does not believe her. "Miss, please don't cause any trouble and just stay there with the other fans."

 

Yoona pouted. What a lucky day.

 

"Look at her! Girl, she has the guts to say she's working at YG?"

 

"I know! Ugh GD oppa wouldn't give the time of the day!"

 

"She must be one of those delusional fans!"

 

She heard the fangirls around her. So ing mean, she thought. She ignored them however, taking out her phone instead to try calling Sooyoung. 

 

 

The slander didn't end there however. The fangirls around here kept on bothering her and trying to bring out anger in her with cameras ready to film the whole thing. They must have thought they could go viral on KPOP twitter if they could catch a sasaeng breakdown on camera. Yoona could never give them that ammunition. GD's pitiful 41% positive rating would drop.

 

Sooyoung wasn't answering neither was Jessica who was supposed to be with GD on his trip to the boutique. She waited there avoiding anyone's eyes except an occassional puppy dog eye look towards the bouncer for another 10 minutes before she heard screaming and cheering from the end of the crowd.

 

If Yoona thought she was late, it turns out that the rest of GD's entourage was even more late. GD and Jessica stepped out of the van both had their dark tinted sunglasses on. From where Yoona was standing, she had to admit that Jessica looks as much as an idol as GD was. She carried herself well despite the screaming fans and her facial expressions managed well.

 

Every fangirl was screaming for G-Dragon. She started shouting his name too to call his attention. Two.. three times but then realized the others are drowning her own voice.

 

"Ya Jung Jessica!!"  She called as the two got nearer to her. "JESSICA~ SICA UNNI!"

 

Jessica's ears perked up at the sound of someone calling her name. She looked around and then finally saw Yoona waving frantically at them from the sidelines. She gently tapped Jiyong on the shoulders a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter