Chapter 31

Online Now
Hana and Max were still in each other's arms when Jong Soo, Ji-Young and the other DBSK members entered the room. All of them smiled as they saw Max holding Hana in his arms.

“Sorry . . . . but can we disturb you two lovers?” Micky asked with a big grin on his face.

Hana and Max finally released each other from their embrace. Hana looked at all her friends. She smiled sweetly at them. She was obviously very happy.

Ji-Young quickly ran to Hana . . . . then she hugged her.

“Hana . . . . do you know how worried we were about you? Please don't scare me like that again . . . . you know how much I love you . . . .”

Hana gave her best friend a very sweet smile. She was truly very lucky to have her.

“Sorry . . . . if I made you worry . . . . Promise, it won't happen again,” Hana said to Ji-Young.

Ji-Young just nodded. She was very glad to see that Hana had finally regained consciousness.

“Hana . . .” Jong Soo uttered.

Hana then focused her attention on Jong Soo. She was very grateful for all the help he had given her.

“I'm sorry . . . . but I am the one who told Max about you and the baby . . .” Jong Soo confessed.

“And I was the one who told Jong Soo who the baby's father was . . .” Ji-Young confessed also.

“It's okay . . . . I know you did it because you cared about me. So you don't have to say sorry . . . In fact . . . . I think I should say . . . . thank you . . . . to both of you . . . for taking care of me,” Hana said with a smile.

“She's right . . . We both should say thank you to the two of you. Because if you haven't done what you did . . . . then we would still be missing each other,” Max said.

“We will do anything just to help Hana. Always remember that okay?” Ji-Young told Max.

“Yes . . . thank you again . . .” Hana uttered with a smile.

“Oh! I just love happy endings! “ Xiah exclaimed.

All the other DBSK boys laughed with what Xiah said.

“Maybe now . . . . we can finally all smile . . . Hana's already regained consciousness and the baby's safe too. What more can we ask for?” Max uttered happily.

“My baby . . . . How is my baby?” Hana started to ask. She suddenly remembered her dream. The little girl's face was still fresh in her mind.

Max gently held her hand. “The baby's fine . . . The doctors had already told us that the baby's already safe since last night. Frankly . . . you were the one who gave us a bigger scare. The doctors couldn't even tell us when you were going to wake up. All they could say to us was if you didn't regain consciousness by this day . . . . you might end up being comatose or worse . . . you might die . . . Do you know how scared I was?”

“Sorry if I made all of you worried . . . . I promise . . . it won't happen again,” Hana said.

Max then smiled. “Of course . . . . it will never happen again because I will make sure that from now on . . . you are well taken care of . . . And from now on . . . you're supposed to follow all the doctor's orders . . . .”

“Yes, I know . . . I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to our baby girl,” Hana replied sweetly.

“Baby girl? How can you know it's a girl? It's only 3 months?” Ji-Young asked.

Hana laughed. “How am I going to tell these guys about my dream? Should I even tell them about it? I know they will just laugh at me and say it was just a dream . . .” she thought to herself.

“Hana . . .” Ji-Young uttered.

“How do I know it is a girl? Well . . . . let's say I just know it. . . . call it a mother's intuition,” Hana said with a laugh.

“Well . . . .whether it is a boy or a girl . . . . It doesn't matter . . . . We will still love the baby with all of our hearts . . . .” Max uttered.

Hana nodded. She would surely love the child she's carrying with all of her heart. She will never forget her dream . . . the dream wherein her baby helped her to choose between life and death.

She knew if her baby hadn't showed up in her dream . . . she would have ended going into the light. And she also knew that once she entered that light . . . there was no turning back.

Hana was very grateful to all of her friends . . . and especially her baby . . . for giving her another chance at life and love.

She promised herself that she would surely make her second chance all worth it. She wasn't going to let it go to waste.

Hana smiled sweetly as she stared at her friends and finally at Max. From now on, she would no longer miss Max . . . because he will always be beside her . . . . taking care of her . . . . and loving her.

Days passed . . . . Hana was finally well enough to go home. From the hospital, they all went straight to the DBSK boys' apartment to have a little celebration for Hana's discharge from the hospital.

Once they arrived at the apartment. Hana was surprised by how much Jong Soo, Ji-Young and the DBSK boys have prepared for her. There were gifts waiting for her in the living room . . . . and there were many different kinds of foods already arranged in the dining room. Hana was very touched by everyone's gestures.

As they were all eating in the dining room . . . . .

“Thank you everyone . . . . Thank you for the gifts and the food . . . . and everything you've done for me,” Hana said to her friends.

Everyone smiled back at Hana. They were all glad that she liked the things that they had prepared for her.

“We're glad you liked it . . . . . We really want you to be happy . . .” Ji-Young said.

Jong Soo suddenly looked at Max. Ha had been wanting to talk to him about something . . . . something had been bothering him.

“Max . . . . can I ask you something?” Jong Soo asked.

Max looked at Jong Soo. “What?” he asked.

“But what do you plan to do now?” Hana certainly can't stay in her house all alone anymore . . . .” Jong Soo answered.

Max smiled. “I have already thought about that . . . . Just give me some time to have everything straightened out.”

“Max . . . . you don't have to worry about me. I can still stay in my house,” Hana said with a smile.

“I've already arranged for someone to stay with you in your house for the time being. . . . while I'm still arranging everything. As for your work . . . . I don't want you to work anymore. I've already talked with the owner of the store where you worked and I've told her that you're pregnant. And that is the reason why you can't work anymore. She was very nice and she even said that you should visit her whenever you have the time . . . I can tell she also cares a lot for you . . .” Max said with a smile.

Hana nodded. “Yes . . . she's been like a mother to me for the past five years that I've worked for her. I will surely miss her.”

“You can always visit her . . . . but I remember I don't want you to work anymore,” Max reminded Hana.

Jaejoong suddenly laughed. “Our little boy has suddenly grown up . . . . He's the one doing the reminding now.”

Micky also laughed as well. “Yes . . . he certainly needs to grow up . . . . He's going to be a father soon . . . .”

“I wonder when I will be able to have my own baby?” Xiah suddenly asked himself out loud.

Everyone burst out laughing. They didn't expect Xiah to say such a thing. They all couldn't imagine him having a baby of his own.

“Hey . . . . why are you all laughing? I'm not kidding. . . .I want to be a father too!” Xiah said with a big grin on his face.

“You want to be a father?” Jaejoong asked.

“Find yourself a woman first . . . .” Micky suddenly shouted with a laugh.

Hana suddenly remembered something . . . .

“Max . . . . how about school? Can I still go to school?” Hana asked.

Max smiled. “I know how important your schooling is to you . . . . So I've talked with your doctor. And she said . . . . you can still go to school provided you don't over work or over stress yourself with school work. And I've also arranged for car to drive you to and from school. The doctor said you can't travel alone . . . . And you're not allowed to go on long walks . . . . understand?”

Hana just nodded. She was very relieved that she can still go to school and finish it.

“Thank you . . . . Max,” Hana uttered.

“I said I would take care of you . . . . and that is what I am going to do . . . . Just give me some time to fix everything. Just trust me okay?” Max said to Hana.

Hana nodded and then just stared at Max. She was very happy. She never imagined she would have someone like him in her life. At that very moment . . . . she already considered herself to be the most luckiest girl in the whole world . . . . for she ahd finally found the most wonderful man a girl could ever dream of.

Hana immediately returned to school the following day.

The whole classroom was busy and noisy as usual . . . . but everyone became silent as soon as Hana entered the room. Everyone's gaze focused on her.

Hana felt very conscious. She didn't expect that she would get everyone's attention.

Then suddenly . . . . the girl who had pushed her before stood up. She slowly approached Hana.

Hana suddenly became alarmed. She immediately started to move back as the girl got closer to her.

The girl smiled. “Look . . . . I'm not going to hurt you . . . I just wanted to apologize for what I have done to you . . . . Frankly, I don't know what I would have done if something bad had happened to you and to your baby . . . . I'm sorry . . . . Can you forgive me?”

Hana smiled back at the girl and nodded. “It's okay . . . . It was an accident. . . . Let's just forget about it . . . .”

The girl smiled. “Friends?” she then offered her hand to Hana.

Hana smiled back. “Yes . . . friends,” and she took the girl's hand as a sign of their new friendship.

Hana was feeling very happy. Everything was already perfect for her. She couldn't wish for anything more.