Chapter 15

Online Now
As Hana looked at Max, she couldn't control her feelings any longer. Her tears suddenly started falling one by one.

“Why? Why are you crying?” Max suddenly asked with concern.

Hana looked at Max's face. She could see that he was very concerned with her. Hana suddenly felt very weak herself. She then knelt down in front of Max. Again she looked at Max's face, as her tears continuously flowed.

“Why? What's wrong?” Max asked again. He then gently wiped away Hana's tears with his hand.

As Max's hand gently touched Hana's face, she could feel her heart was overflowing with joy . . . . and love for him.

“You silly boy . . . .Why did you let yourself get sick?” she asked with tears in her eyes.

Max looked at Hana. He could see and feel her concern for him. And then she looked straight into her eyes. His heart suddenly stopped.

“Could it be? . . . . Is it love I am seeing in Hana's eyes?” Max suddenly started to ask himself.

As for Hana, she couldn't stand seeing Max being so sic anymore. She was going to the store even if he didn't want her to.

Hana was about to stand up again when . . . . Max suddenly pulled her right into his arms. He then embraced her tightly. Hana was surprised with Max did. She just stood motionless as Max embraced her.

“Hana. . . .just stay by my side please. I'll be all right as long as you're near me . . . I don't need anything else except you . . . .” Max said as he embraced her.

Max was so happy. He was finally able to hold Hana in his arms. How he wished she could stay in his arms forever.

As Max was holding Hana in his arms . . . . she started to cry uncontrollably. Max immediately released Hana.

“Why?” Max asked again.

“Why do you have to be so nice? Why do you have to make me feel that you love me?” she asked.

“Because. . . .I do . . . I do love you . . . . with all my heart,” he replied.

Hana looked at Max's eyes. It was true. She could see love in his eyes. Hana suddenly felt she could no longer lie to herself anymore. She also loved Max. And she wasn't afraid to love him anymore.

At that instant . . . .she had finally decided to give their love a chance. She was willing to do anything . . . .and sacrifice everything just to be with him.

Hana suddenly embraced Max. She loved him and she wasn't going to deny any longer.

“Hana . . . .” Max uttered. He was totally shocked that she had embraced him.

“I love you Max. I have been denying this . . . .because I was too afraid to love you. I am afraid that I will only be a bother to you. You're a famous singer. . . .while I'm just an ordinary girl . . . .”

“Sssh . . . . Hana . . . . I love you without any conditions. I love you for who you are and not for any other reasons. You don't have to be afraid of anything . . . .because from now . . . . I will protect and love you . . . .” Max said.

Then Max slowly lowered his head and gently kissed Hana. It was the most wonderful thing that has ever happened in his life.

Hana just allowed Max to kiss her. She didn't refuse like what she did with Jong Soo. Somehow she felt very secure in his arms. And she felt kissing him was the most natural thing in the world. She loved him and she was already very sure of it.

Max kissed Hana very gently. He wanted to hold her forever. He didn't care about anything else at that moment. All he could think about was he wanted her. He loved her with all his heart and he was never going to let her go.

Max's kiss suddenly deepened and became more passionate. Hana had already started kissing him passionately as well. They both knew and felt what each of them wanted. They loved each other and they both wanted to share that love.

Slowly Max started undressing Hana. She didn't try to stop him. She was willing to give herself to him just to prove to him that she loved him. Max couldn't believe he was actually making love to Hana. It was like a dream . . . . a dream that he didn't want to wake up from.