Chapter 17

Online Now
The weeks that followed were all total bliss for Hana and Max. They spent the days waiting and missing each other in the day time. But as soon as night time came, they were already on the computer . . . chatting with each other until Hana had to go home.

Xiah, Jaejoong, Micky and U-Know noticed how happy and energetic Max had suddenly become after finally having Hana in his life. They were all happy that their little brother had found his happiness in Hana. They have also grown accustomed to having Hana in the apartment. They already gave her a separate set of keys to the apartment.

She would always come to their apartment whenever she didn't have any classes or during her day off. She would clean their apartment, do their laundry and cook for them. It was like they all gained someone who loved taking care of all of them.

Jaejoong was the most happiest of all . . . Hana had instantly shared half of his responsibilities in the apartment. Whenever they knew that Hana was at the apartment . . . they would all hurry just to find her already preparing their food and everything was already cleaned and arranged for all of them.

The other DBSK members all thought that Max was such a lucky man to have found someone like Hana. They were all wishing that they could find someone like Hana. For all of them, Hana was perfect and an ideal wife to be.

One night after having dinner . . . .they were all still sitting around the table.

“I'll wash the dishes . . . .” Hana said as she stood up and started to arrange the plates.

“No! I'll do it . . . . You already cooked. The least we can do is wash the dishes,” Jaejoong said with a smile.

Hana smiled as well. “It's okay . . . .I'll do it.”

Max suddenly stood up and hugged Hana from behind.

“Max . . . what are you doing?” Hana asked while laughing.

“I just want to hug you . . . .I missed you for a whole day,” Max answered.

All the other DBSK members suddenly smiled. Max had suddenly become very expressive about his feelings after he met Hana. It was like he was already a different person . . . . changed by love.

“You guys are just so sweet . . . . I'm having goosebumps . . . .” Micky said with a laugh.

Xiah, Jaejoong and U-Know all laughed.

“Sorry hyung . . . .I just can't help myself,” Max said with a smile.

“Max . . . let me go. I have to wash the dishes,” Hana said with a laugh too.

“Okay . . . “ Max said and then he released Hana. “While you're washing the dishes, I'm going to take a shower first . . . then we're going to watch a movie right?”

“Yes . . . I already bought a new dvd. And I have already prepared a special snack for you as well. I know how you love to eat while watching a movie,” Hana said with a laugh.

The other DBSK members all laughed. Hana had really gotten used to Max's eating habits.

“Hana . . . you sure are patient with Max. Imagine you have already cooked dinner for all of us and you have also prepared a snack for him. Don't feed him too much. He might end up being fat and all. And then he won't be able to dance anymore,” Micky said as he laughed.

Hana smiled. “I'm already used to his appetite. The only thing that I'm worried about is that he may get bored of my cooking.”

“That will never happen,” Max said with a sweet smile.

“Hey! Go take a bath already!” Jaejoong said to Max.

“Yeah! Take your shower and so we can all watch the movie already. And I am already starving for a snack . . .” Xiah said with a smile.

“Hey! Hana said the snack is for me. So sorry hyung . . . it's all mine . . .” Max said.

“Oh! Aren't you going to share?” Xiah asked.

Max smiled. “No!” then he laughed.

Hana laughed. “Don't worry I already made enough snack for everyone.”

“Yes!” Xiah and Micky both exclaimed with wide grins on their faces.

While Max was taking a shower, Hana was left with the other DBSK members. She was busy washing the dishes when something suddenly caught Xiah's attention.

Hana was wearing a blouse with long sleeves. Before washing the dishes, she rolled up a little portion of the sleeves. And while she was already washing the dishes, her sleeves suddenly became very wet.

“Hana . . . .why don't you roll up your sleeves a little higher? Your sleeves are getting wet,” Xiah said.

“Yeah . . . .I already noticed that too,” Jaejoong said. Then he slowly walked up to Hana and took her arm to roll up the sleeve.

“No!” Hana said nervously.

“Why?” Jaejoong suddenly asked. He was quite surprised with Hana's reaction.

“No . . . nothing. I juts don't want to roll up my sleeves that's all,” Hana replied.

The other DBSK members felt that Hana was hiding something. Jaejoong suddenly took one of Hana's arms and rolled up the sleeves. They were right . . . .Hana was hiding something.

After Jaejoong rolled up Hana's sleeve, her arm was exposed. And a large bruise was suddenly revealed. The four DBSK boys suddenly became very concerned.

“Where did you get this? Who did this to you?” Jaejoong asked angrily.

Hana looked at Jaejoong and then at the other DBSK members.

“Please don't tell Max . . . .” she pleaded.

“Tell us how you got that bruise first,” Micky said with a serious expression on his face.

Hana didn't know what to say.

“Please tell us . . . .” U-Know said.

“Hana . . . . you're already like a sister to all of us,” Xiah said.

Hana tried to smile.

“Jong Soo has been bothering me ever since I broke up with him. He won't accept the fact that we're separated already. I've already told him that I have someone new in my life. But he says, he won't stop not until I let him meet Max. But . . . . I know I can't let Max meet up with Jong Soo. So I just tried to avoid Jong Soo. But a few days ago, we had a confrontation again and he became violent again with me . . . and this is the result,” Hana told the four DBSK boys.

Jaejoong, Xiah, U-Know and Micky felt like they wanted to go and teach Jong Soo a lesson. They were all very mad. They have grown to love Hana like their own sister. And seeing her physically abused by a guy was just too much for all of them.

“Why do you let him abuse you?” Jaejoong asked.

“I don't want any trouble . . . Please don't tell Max,” Hana said again. She could see that Xiah, Micky. U-Know and Jaejoong's reactions. She knew they were mad . . . and she was afraid of what they would do.

“Why haven't you told Max? Don't you think he has a right to know?” U-Know asked.

“If I told him . . . . I'm sure he will get mad and then he will look for Jong Soo. I'm afraid of what might happen to him. And I am afraid of the scandal that might happen if Max ever confronted Jong Soo . . . .So please . . . .let's just keep this as a secret . . . please . . . .please . . . ” Hana pleaded again.

The DBSK boys were all silent. They knew that what Hana said was right. If Max found out about Hana being hurt by Jong Soo, they were very sure that he wouldn't let ir go so easily. They were sure that he will truly look for Jong Soo. And then . . . they suddenly became afraid of what Max might do. It was really better if Max didn't knew about what happened to Hana.

“So you're just going to let him hurt you?' Xiah asked.

“He already apologized. He knew that he went too far. And I don't think he'll be bothering me like that again . . . not after a teacher saw what he did to me,” Hana replied.

The DBSK boys just stayed silent. They were all wishing that it was true. They didn't want Hana to be hurt anymore.

“Please guys . . . .just let me handle this problem on my own. I didn't want Max to know. I don't want him to suddenly make rash decisions that may damage his career . . . your group's career . . . .” Hana said sadly.

Jaejoong, Xiah, U-Know and Micky's hearts were somehow aching.

“Will all the girls we fall in love with . . . going to end up like Hana . . . .always sacrificing . . . .contenting themselves with what time we can give them . . . . always trying to understand our situation . . . .always thinking of DBSK's image instead of their own happiness?” they all thought as they silently looked at Hana as she continued washing the dishes.

They knew it was very unfair . . . .unfair for Hana. But just like what Hana said . . . they had to think of Max's career . . . . their careers. They felt so sorry for Hana. They wished they could do something and help her. But they just didn't know what to do.

As the DBSK members were thinking, Max suddenly appeared still trying to dry his hair with a towel.

“Why are you guys so quiet?” Max asked.

“Nothing . . . .” Jaejoong answered.

“Well . . . come on. Let's watch already,” Max said with a smile. He then gently pulled Hana to go with him.

“Okay . . . .let's watch. . .” Hana said with a smile too.

The DBSK boys wished that Hana would be able to solve her problem without any bigger complications. They all wanted Max and Hana to be happy. And at that moment . . . . they suddenly wished that they were just ordinary guys who could do whatever they want and love whomever they want. How they wished they were just ordinary guys who could always take care and protect the woman that they love.