Chapter 21

Online Now
Days passed, and Max and Yun Hee's project finally started.

At first, Max felt very uneasy interacting with Yun-Hee. But because she was very sweet and friendly, Max finally learned how to be comfortable with her.

A month had already passed . . . .

“Max . . . .no . . . . no . . . . you should try singing the song like this . . . .” Yun-Hee said with a laugh.

Max laughed also. “ I think it sounds better if I sing it like this . . . .” Max started to sing.

Yun-Hee looked at Max, with love in her eyes.. She was already in love with Max. Before she thought it was a simple crush or infatuation. But now she was very sure . . . she was already in love with him.

Max then looked at Yun Hee. He couldn't understand why but he felt like he was already too close to her. Somehow whenever he looked at Yun Hee, he couldn't stop himself from being attracted with her. He was already thinking that he maybe starting to fall in love with her.

He knew what he was feeling for Yun Hee wasn't right. He was already feeling very guilty whenever he was talking or chatting with Hana. He already wanted to tell Hana the truth and ask her forgiveness. But he couldn't do it. Hana had been very god to him and all his friends. He couldn't hurt her. He still loved her . . . .but there was still the fact that he was attracted to Yun Hee. And Yun Hee obviously was attracted to him as well. How he wanted to stop and just forget about what he was feeling for Yun Hee. And just go back to the way it was before with Hana. Max was so confused. He didn't know what to do.

He knew he was already neglecting Hana just because of Yun Hee. He had been spending much more time with her than with Hana these passed few days. He felt guilty and sorry for Hana. He never intended to hurt her in anyway. And now . . . . he knew once she learns the truth . . . .he will eventually hurt her. He was afraid of that day . . . . he was wishing that day would never come. The day when he would be forced to tell Hana that he had started to have feelings for someone else. He didn't want to see her cry. Just thinking of her crying made his heart ache.

“Max . . . .Let's go home already,” Jaejoong shouted.

Max suddenly went back to reality, and stopped everything he was thinking. All he could think about was he needed to decide and do the right thing. He didn't want to end up hurting Yun Hee and Hana both at the same time.

The other DBSK members had all been waiting patiently for Max for over an hour. He had been practicing with Yun Hee since morning. The other DBSK boys have already noticed the instant closeness and sweetness that Max and Yun Hee suddenly developed. They were all concerned with the way Max was treating Yun Hee. They were sensing that Max was somehow starting to fall for Yun Hee.

They all pitied Hana. They knew Max had been neglecting her all because of Yun Hee. And they were all angry at Yun Hee and Max as well. They have decided that it was time that they talked with Max. They couldn't stand around and watch anymore. They were all afraid of what would happen once Hana found out the truth. They were all afraid of Hana getting hurt. She had constantly been patient and understanding regarding Max's sudden change. She thought it was all because of work . . . .she would never have guessed it was all because of Yun Hee.

As soon as the DBSK boys arrived at their apartment, Jaejoong spoke out everything on his mind. He was already very upset with the way Max was treating Hana.

“Max . . . you do know that we all love you and support you . . . right? But this time . . . you're going a little bit too far . . . . Do you even know what you're doing right now?” Jaejoong asked with so much emotion. It was as if he was going to explode any minute.

“Hyung . . . . “ Max uttered.

“Don't you know that we've already noticed that you've been spending more time with Yun Hee than with Hana. Don't you think you're being too unfair? You have a responsibility to your girlfriend . . . and your girlfriend is Hana . . . not Yun Hee!” Jaejoong said again.

Max didn't know what to say. He knew that the other DBSK members would eventually notice his sudden change towards Hana. He knew what he was doing was very unfair. But he didn't know what else to do. He was totally confused on whether or not to tell Hana the truth.

“Hyung . . . . I'm a bit confused right now,” Max suddenly uttered.

“Confused? You mean . . . you do have feelings for Yun Hee?” Xiah asked as if unable to believe what he was hearing.

“Yes . . . “ Max softly replied.

“Max! How could you? Before when you still didn't know anything about falling in love . . . we always thought that you would eventually end up marrying the first girl you will fall in love with. But now . . . . I guess we were wrong. . . . very wrong,” Micky said as he gently shook his head as if unable to believe also.

“Sorry . . . hyung,” Max uttered.

“Sorry? Sorry? The one you should be saying sorry to is not us . . . but Hana,” Xiah said irritatedly.

“Max . . . what are you planning to do now?” U-Know suddenly asked.

“I . . . I . . . I don't know,” Max replied.

“Are you really sure that you even like this Yun Hee? Maybe you're just attracted to her because she's obviously seducing you, “ Micky said.

Max shook his head. “I don't know. . . . I'm confused on what I really feel right now . . . both for Yun Hee and Hana. I know I love Hana . . . but I also know that I have feelings for Yun Hee.”

“You can't have two girls in your life Max . . . .that's too unfair for everyone,” U-Know commented.

“I Know . . . .” Max uttered.

“Frankly . . . I'm quite disappointed with you Max. I never imagined that once you learn how to fall in love . . . . you will eventually fall in love . . . here and there. It's just so disappointing seeing you like this,” Jaejoong said.

“Hyung. . . .” Max said. He didn't know what else to say. He knew everything the other DBSK members were saying were right.

“The best thing to do now is to try to sort out what you really feel for both Hana and Yun Hee. You have to decide Max. You can't have them both. If you wait any longer, you'll just end up hurting both of them. So better decide now . . . . who you really like . . . . Yun Hee or Hana,” U-Know advised Max.

“But . . . I don't know want to hurt Hana,” Max suddenly exclaimed.

“So you mean you're really dumping Hana for that Yun Hee?” Xiah asked angrily.

“Xiah . . . calm down,” U-Know said.

“How can I calm down? Hana has been so good to all of us . . . and this is what she gets? “ Xiah said.

“I'm sorry . . . hyung,” Max said again.

“Sorry? Say that to Hana when she's already crying . . . .” Xiah said sarcastically.

“Would choosing Hana make you guys happy?” Max suddenly asked. He was totally confused. He didn't want his friends to be angry with him. He felt very lost.

“Yes . . . it would certainly make us happy . . . But only if it is what you really want . . . “ U-Know answered.

“All I can say is be true to yourself Max. Choose the girl who you really want. Because that is the right thing to do . . . .” Jaejoong said.

“I . . . I . . . I don't know how to tell Hana,” Max said.

“Just tell the truth. Yes . . . . she will be hurt now. But she will eventually learn to accept it,” U-Know said.

“Just do us a favor Max . . . . When you do finally tell her the truth . . . . Please be gentle with her,” Xiah said as he looked at Max.

Xiah, Jaejoong, Micky and U-Know all loved Hana. They all cared about her like the way they cared about Max. They all felt sorry for her. How they wished they could just make Max forget Yun Hee and just go back to her. But they all knew that they couldn't do it. Max already had decided but was just too afraid to do anything about it.

The four DBSK boys were all afraid of what was going to happen next. They all knew that the next time that they see Hana may also be the last.