Chapter 19

Online Now
A few days later . . . .

The DBSK members were all anxiously waiting in the office for their manager and the president of their record company. There were told that they had an important matter to discuss.

“I'm really nervous . . . .I don't know why,” Jaejoong said to the other DBSK members.

“There's nothing to worry about. Maybe there is another song we need to record or something,” U-Know said.

“I'm nervous too . . . . What if they suddenly say something about my relationship with Hana?” Max suddenly voiced out.

“Frankly . . . .that's what I am afraid of too. I know that our manager has already told the President about Hana and Max,” Jaejoong said again.

All of the DBSK boys sighed. It was really hard for all of them to maintain a steady relationship with someone without their manager or the president of their record company getting involved.

“I just hope that's not what they're going to discuss with us now. I'll openly welcome new projects, even if it means more work and we will have no more time for ourselves again. Just as long as they don't interfere with Hana and Max,” Xiah said.

“Me too. I will certainly accept more work. Let's all hope that is what they really want to talk to us about,” Micky said.

“Hey guys! Here they come,” U-Know said as soon as he saw two familiar men approaching them.

“Good morning boys!” the president of the company greeted.

“Good morning, Mr. President,” the boys greeted back.

“Now let me get straight to the point of this meeting . . . . I know all of you are curious as to why I suddenly called all of you today. You see, I have some new projects planned out and I need to discuss them with you,” the president finally announced.

As soon as the boys heard what the true reason for the meeting was, they all sighed with relief. Then all of them started to feel relaxed and started to smile. They all thought that they had nothing to worry about anymore.

“And another thing . . . . all of you may have heard that our company is currently training and is about to launch a new female artist. But I have decided to make her do some duet songs first . . . . love songs to be exact . . . . with one of you,” the president said again.

“Love songs? . . . .With one of us? Who?” Xiah asked.

“Well . . . . your manager and I were discussing on who would be most fitted to be her partner based on the voice quality and the total image . . . . and we have decided . . . . Max is the one perfect for the job,” the president answered.

The other DBSK boys all looked at Max. They were all happy that Max got a new project. But then they immediately thought about Hana. They all knew that Max would have no more time to spend with Hana once the new project started. And they all felt sorry for her.

“So you mean I'm going to do some duet songs with this new singer? Who is she? Have we met her?” Max asked continuously.

“No . . . . you haven't met her. She's been training privately. In fact . . . no one has seen her and met her except the president and some of the top officials of the company,” the boys' manager answered.

“She's quite good and I know you will all like her. She's very talented and very . . . very pretty. And there she is now . . . .” the president said.

All the DBSK boys suddenly turned their gaze on the girl who just entered the room.

He was indeed very beautiful, about 5'8 in height, with long, straight, black hair and flawless skin. She was truly perfect to be a star.

“Good morning, Mr. President,” the girl greeted.

“Hello Yun Hee. Sit down please. How was your flight?” the president asked.

“It was very exhausting . . . .” the girl replied with a smile.

“Boys . . . . I would like you to meet Min Yun Hee. She will be the new recording artist of SM Entertainment. Yun Hee, these are the very famous DBSK boys. I believe you already know all of them. . . .” the president said.

“Hello . . . . I'm Min Yun Hee. I'm very glad and honored to meet all of you . . . .” the girl said with a warm smile on her lips.

The DBSK boys couldn't help but admire her beauty. She was truly very attractive.

“So Yun Hee, we have finally decided to have Max as your co-singer in the new love songs we are about to record. So from now on . . . . Yun Hee and Max, I hope that the two of you can try to get to know each other better. Try to practice singing together so we won't have any problems once we start recording the songs. We haven't really decided on how many songs you will be doing. But . . . just to give you an idea . . . I have already picked 3 songs and I am still in the process of selecting other songs,” the president said.

Max looked closely at Yun Hee. She was very beautiful. He didn't know why but the moment he saw her. His heart suddenly started to beat faster. Maybe he was just nervous, he thought. It wsa his first time to work with another female artist. Max tried to brush aside what he was feeling and just avoided looking at Yun Hee.

Yun Hee, on the other hand, kept on looking at Max. She smiled. She was very happy that Max was the one she was going to work with. Among the five DBSK boys, Max was the one who she was most attracted with.

Yun Hee found Max very appealing because of his boyish and shy nature. Ever since she became an SM trainee, she had been trying to get a glimpse of the DBSK boys. She was a big DBSK fan and she had big crush on Max. So she was very happy after learning that she will be spending a lot of time with Max.

Jaejoong and Micky saw the look in Yun Hee's eyes. They both had a strange feeling that Yun Hee was going to bring trouble. Both of them signaled U-Know and Xiah to look at Yun Hee as well. She was constantly looking at Max. The four DBSK boys didn't like what they were seeing.

Yun Hee was obviously very interested in Max. The four DBSK boys immediately thought of Hana. They didn't want anyone to come between her and Max. They have grown to love Hana. And they weren't going to let anyone hurt her.

Yun Hee looked at the other DBSK boys. She suddenly had the strange feeling that they were all watching her. She then fixed her eyes again on Max.

“Max . . . . I don't know how I will do it. But I swear I'll make you love me,” Yun Hee said to herself as she gazed at Max.