I meet Zico

Love(Editing)

Hyori's P.O.V

We went inside the café and sat down. It was very cool in the café and it felt like home.

“A friend of ours happens to be the owner" I said, whilst putting my bag on the table.

“Really?”  Zhara asked. I scanned the cafe before answering her question.

“Yeah really. His name is Zico”  As I was explaining to Zhara, I felt two warm hands cover my eyes.

“Guess who?” A somewhat deep voice asked. 

“Who?” I asked, already knowing who it was.

“Your favorite stalker” He replied, moving his hands away.

“Awwww, get it through your head. I am taken” I said, raising my left hand to show him the diamond ring.

“Zico zico zico, my dear friend zico. It’s time to move on. I know how beautiful I am, but you just aren’t the one for me. Sorry to break it to you” I said, patting him on the head. I love teasing him. It’s just so fun to see him getting all worked up. 

“Beautiful my , whoever proposed to you must be crazy” He said, taking a seat next to me. While I and zico were playing our little game, Zhara sat there, clearly amused by our childish game. It felt good to see her actually smile, even though it was of me getting dissed.

“Ok, so what are you doing here?” Zico asked, getting all serious.

“I’m here to eat. Why else would I be here?” I asked, putting my hands up in defense.

“Oh okay. Who’s the girl with you?” He said. He cast his gaze towards Zhara, who was now just sitting  there, not a hint of emotion displayed on her face.

“Oh! She’s my American friend that I was telling you about” I replied in Korean.

“Hey Zhara, This is Zico, the owner” I said introducing her in English.

“Nice to meet you” Zhara said, stretching out her hand to greet Zico.

“Me too” He said, shaking her hands.

 “She’s black” He whispered in Korean, glancing at her.

“Do you have a problem with her skin color?” I asked, getting mad.

“No, I in fact happen to like people of color, incase you didn't know. So...is she Jaebeom's...you know” Zico asked, looking at Zhara who was too busy observing her new surrounding.

“Yeah she is. While we're here I don’t want you to bring up Jay’s name in front of her, ok?” I said, looking at Zhara who clearly was not paying attention at this point.

“Okay. You never told me about how beautiful she was. Way better looking than you.” He said, teasing me again.

“What!” I said, getting ready to play the game.

“You look like a baboon’s ” He said.

“Well you look like an Ostrich because of how stupid you are” I said, smiling. I was pretty satisfied with my comeback.

"If I were as ugly as you were, I wouldn't say Hi to people, I'd say BOO!" He said, while smirking.

He really got me started. " I heard that you were a ladykiller. They take one look at you and die of shock" I said while laughing my off. I really out did myself this time. 

“You guys are hilarious” Zhara suddenly said. I had totally forgotten that she was here. I watched as she began laughing, tears were rolling down her cheeks.

“Glad to make your day!” Zico said, getting up and bowing.

"Now what do you wanna eat?" He asked, getting all serious again.

"I would like to eat some Omurice" Zhara said.

"I would like to eat some Boki " I said.

"Ok, Omurice and Boki coming right up" Zico said, getting up and walking towards the kitchen.