Chapter 24

Love(Editing)

Eun Ji

It was finally Friday which meant that I could escape from the world of bullying for at least 2 days. It was 7th period and the bell had just rang. I was walking down the hall as usual with my head hanging low trying not to attract attention. And to think it wasn't enough to pick on me every day of my life, Miyavi and her friends appeared. I stopped walking and looked up. My bangs were brushed down to conceal my eyes. I have had enough of their insults. It was time for me to stand up for myself.

“Yah how was your day yesterday?” Miyavi asked, smirking. I didn’t respond. She came closer, with her entourage behind her. A couple of people stopped walking and came and stood there watching.

“YAH! I’m talking to you” She said, poking my shoulder. I looked up at her and glared the way Zhara had done yesterday.

“Get your dirty hands of me NOW!” I growled. She backed off a bit and a couple of the guys started laughing and shouting. They were urging us on to fight. I didn’t want to waste my time on such a lowly person.

“Woah! She’s finally fighting back” She spat out, smirking.

“It would have been better if you had done this earlier. My brother is looking for someone to entertain him tonight and I thought that I would hire you since you would do a great job at teaching him some of your tricks” She said. Some of the people around us started laughing. My face got red hearing what she said.

“Maybe you can strip for him or pole dance” She said, laughing. Her friends behind her started laughing also. I stood there, looking at the floor. She had won again with this one but it wasn’t over yet.

“Why do you keep on picking on me? You really look like a 5 year old child with a mental disorder who just can’t sit still” I said, smirking at her.

“Ohhhh that was harsh” some guy said. I only made her madder.

“You’re nothing but a little . All you do is go around giving people your services just for some stupid money. Everyone at this school hates your guts and wishes for you to just disappear. So why don’t you do us all a favor and just go kill and yourself. It will make the world a better place and one trashy little like you will be gone. ” She screamed. I just stood there stunned by the words I just heard. I felt tears running down my face.

“Yah! Eun Ji, where have you been? I have been looking for you all over the school” I heard a familiar voice call out. I turned around to see Zico, standing there with a death glare on his face. He growled and shoved through the crowd.

“Jiho, what are you doing here?” Miyavi asked, looking at Zico. They know each other?

“I’m here for a meeting for the company and decided to stop by and say hello to my girlfriend” He said, wrapping his arm around my waist.  Everyone around us gasped at the word girlfriend. He did not just say that

“Yeah right, like you Jiho would stoop so low” Miyavi said, smirking.

“Besides I saw her in someone’s car about 2 days ago” She continued. He pulled me closer until we were hip to hip.

“Miyavi, you are truly stupid. That car was my car and I was dropping her off at school” He said, smiling. More gasps came from the crowd. Zico was really a good actor, convincing people that we were actually going out.

“Yeah right, I still don’t believe it that you two are dating” She said, coming closer. They stared at each other for a while before Zico broke away. He pulled me towards him and leaned in.

Omo Omo Omo, he’s going to kiss me. He closed his eyes and came closer. I just stood there in shock. I was petrified. His luscious lips finally met mine, closing the gap. I felt butterflies flutter in the depth of my stomach as he pressed his lips against mine. At first I just froze because it was my first kiss and I didn’t exactly know how to kiss a person. He pulled me closer and my lips, begging. I slowly parted my lips apart and he slipped in his tongue. I didn’t know what to do so I just allowed him to lead the way. He my tongue and rubbed my back. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I heard a few hootings and whistles coming from the back ground.

We pulled apart, both panting for air. I turned to see Miyavi standing there with opened wide.

“Go get your backpack” He whispered into my ear. I obeyed his command and left to my locker to get my bag.