Chapter 20

Love(Editing)

Eddie

“Ah, it’s so hot today” I said, lying on the floor of the living room. It felt so good lying on the cold floor.

“Eddie, get up” Hyori said, trying to get me off the floor.

“Leave me alone. I’m not in the mood to do anything” I said, pulling her down. She struggled for a while before giving in. She lay right next to me with her head lying on my chest.

“Where’s Zhara?” I asked, because I hadn’t seen her the whole day.

“Oh, she’s gone out to hang out with Zico for the day” Hyori answered, patting my stomach.

“Oh ok” I said, looking up at the ceiling. It felt good to know that Zhara was kind of happy now that she’s met Zico.

“Don’t you find it annoying how Jay wants us to help him talk to Zhara?” She asked, looking at me.

I thought about my answer before replying to her question.

“I don’t think he’s being annoying. I know he cheated on her but he still has a right to explain himself” I said.

“No he doesn’t. I mean who gives you the right to open your mouth when you clearly betrayed your partner. What an arrogant .” She said, getting up to sit.

“Why are you going around judging him?” I asked her. I didn’t like the way she was talking about Jay like she’s known for forever.

“I’m not judging him. He’s changed a lot in the past 4 years. Don’t you think so?” She asked, looking at me.

“Yeah he has” I answered, not wanting to deny it. He’s become  meaner and he’s lost his patience on others. He started dressing different and started dating Seo Young even though she had cheated on him in the past.

“Yeah, So where’s Jay suppose to meet Zhara this Monday?” She asked.

“They’re going to meet at Jay’s new place, but she doesn’t know since she’s never been there before” I said, smiling.

“Ok”

She came back and layed on my chest.

“You’re so smart” She said. She leaned in and kissed my cheek.

“You’re not bad yourself,beautiful” I said, returning the kiss.