Wedding

Love(Editing)

Hyori

The candescent dress glinted under the dimmed lights almost making it glow like the moon in the sky. The train flowed like a river, giving off a mystical aura.  When I twirled around, I heard gasps from the rest. 

"You look so beautiful, Hyori" Mom whispered, clutching Mrs. Shin's arm.

"Yeah you really do, Hyori" Zhara added, brushing away the curls falling in her face.

"You really think so? You better not be lying" I let out, chuckling. Zhara came forward and closed the space between us. She took a hold of my hands and pulled me forward into a hug.

"Hyori...you know I'd never lie to you?" She pulled away and stared at me with gentle eyes. 

"No." I answered with self-assurance. She raised her hand and gently placed it delicately on my face. She let out a smile and I began to feel myself relax. 

"Don't worry yourself. You and I know that no one out there cares about your past mistakes. They all want you to be happy. And I especially want you to be happy." Zhara pulled away. I finally smiled. I knew that no one out there cared.

"I'm so proud of you, Hyori." Zhara continued, her voice fading out with emotion. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her.

"What would I have done without you as my friend?" I wondered out loud. My grip on her tightened as all of the happy memories came flooding in.

"You would have fought your way through the challenges every day. Even without me there by your side." Zhara chuckled. 

"Sorry to ruin your little girl romance or whatever you call it, but have any of you ladies seen Ji Ho?" the voice of Jay asked. I pulled away first and looked at the door where Jay was standing.

"What do you mean? Isn't he here yet?" Zhara questioned, pulling away. I watched on as Jay shook his head no.

"Well did you call him?" I asked.

"Yeah but no one picked up"

"Eun Ji, do you know where he is?" I asked, trying not to get panicky.

"No I don't, I haven't spoken to him in nearly 4 days. We had a fight and we're not on speaking terms. So no, I haven't seen or spoken to him in 4 days. Sorry Hyori" 

"Why is he doing this to me?" I groaned in frustration, blinking a few times.

"Calm down, Hyori. It's going to be okay. I'm sure something came u-" Zhara was saying before being cut off by a ringing phone. We all turned our attention to Zhara's phone, which lying on the table by the couch.

"I'll be right back" she said before walking to the table. She grabbed the phone and I closed my eyes, praying for it to be Ji Ho.

"Hello Ji Ho, where are you?" I heard Zhara ask. I opened my eyes and mouthed for her to put it on speaker.  She switched on the speaker, allowing us all to hear.

"I'm not coming to the wedding, Zhara" he replied.

"What do you mean, Ji Ho? Where are you?" I asked, getting frustrated by the minute.

"I'm done. Consider whatever friendship we had over." He said calmly.

"Don't come looking for me" he whispered, before hanging up.

I took a step back in shock. His voice was so collected, and no emotions were present, that I couldn't concentrate on what he had said, only the tone in which he had said it. 

I shook my head, not realizing the tears that were making their way down my face. 

"Hyori, don't cry. Its okay" my mom spoke up, coming towards me.

"No it's not. Why's Ji Ho doing this to us?" I turned and looked at everyone present.

"Screw Ji Ho, Hyori. Don't let a fool like him ruin your day." Eun Ji suddenly blurted out, anger threatening to seethe out. I took in deep breathes, trying to find my happy place. After a few minutes had passed, I snapped my eyes opened and looked around the room at all of the people present. Zhara, my mom, my soon-to-be mother in-law, my cousin Mi A, Eun Ji, and Jay. All of these people were here for me and I couldn't allow Ji Ho to ruin my wedding day.

"Okay, let's get this show on the road!" 

I let out a laugh as everyone broke out into a smile. Jay left the room as I got my eyes wiped due to the tears that I had shed. After all was done, we all made our way to the foyer of the church where my father stood. I slipped my arm under his arm, and stared ahead as the grand oak doors opened. 

As the scenic view deepened, I floated down the aisle like a cloud of sparkling glitter. The beautiful scene shimmered in the limelight and my veiled face was dappled in mysterious beauty. My dress trailed behind me like a sea of azalea’s in spring. 

I blinked back the tears as my eyes fell on Eddie. He placed his hand gently on my back and guided me away from my father. We stood at the altar, hand in hand, and exchanged our vows.

"You may now kiss the bride!" The priest finally announced a bit too happily. 

"I love you, Hyori" Eddie mouthed before leaning in. He delicately pressed his lips against mine and deepened the kiss. All around us, we heard the cheers and claps from the audience. 

I pulled away and stared behind at Jay, who was making a gagging face at us. I smiled softly, looking back at Eddie. Even at his age, Jay still had his immature streak still intact. We both turned to face the audience, officially a married couple.

As my eyes gazed at everyone, one question still dwelled at the back of my mind.

Where was Ji Ho, and why had he said that?

___________________________________________

Well, this is certainly not the end!

I would just like to thank my friend Ciara( who doesn't have an AFF account but reads my stories), who helped me write this chapter. And I would also like to thank my twin sister, for being my biggest critic and always correting my mistakes. Without her help, I'd undoubtedly be able to finish this story. I would also like to thank everyone who took their time and read this story. Thank you everyone for encouraging me to continue, when at times, I wanted to quit.

As for the next installment, which will only revolve around the characters Woo Ji Ho(Zico), Kim Eun Ji, and Yoo Seung Ho will be up by next week! We'll all get to find out as to Ji Ho's erupt departure. And Seung Ho and Eun Ji's relationship as it unfolds.

All will be revealed next week! :)