Chapter 27

Love(Editing)

Eun Ji's POV

We stopped twice on the way to Busan to buy some snacks and use the restroom. I fell asleep on the way.

"Eun Ji, wake up" I was shaken by someone. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the brightly lit car.

"Where am I?" I asked, confused. I was in a daze.

"You're in Busan and it's around 2am" Zico replied. I slowly turned my head towards the voice and squinted my eyes. I rubbed my eyes a couple of time, trying to adjust my eyes to the brightness. After a few times, I was finally able to see Zico.

"I suggest we get our things because the guys are coming" He said, opening his door. I looked out the window to see about 4 guys walking towards the car. Who are they?

"Eun Ji-ah, let's go meet them" Jae Rim said, opening the car door. I followed suite and got out of the car. I stood closely to the door and observed the people in front of me. Zico gave each of them a hug, patting the guys on the back.

"Jiho it's been such a long time since we last saw you" One of them said. He was kind of short with red hair. He has such a nice smile.

"Yeah well I'm here now, aren't I" He said.

"Where are the rest of the guys?"He asked.

"Oh they're inside waiting" One of them replied. There's more!

One of the guys lightly hit Zico on the chest and pointed towards Jae Rim, Tae Woo and I.

"Oh hey, I want you guys to meet some people" Zico said as he walked towards us. Jae Rim and Tae Woo gladly went forward but I hesitated before going after them.

"I want you guys to meet Ms. Jae Rim, the next IU!" He said, bowing towards Jae Rim. My little sister went into a giggle fit, her cheeks turning pink.

"Nice to meet you. Oppa, don't call me that" Jae Rim said, extending out her hand. They all shook her hands, talking about how nice it is for them to meet her.

"Next is Mr.Tae Woo, the next YG!" He said, out loud. Why does he have to over-exaggerate everything? Tae Woo strutted out and greeted the guys.

"And this is Eun Ji, their older sister" He said, pointing to me. What! He's just going to introduce me like that?

Whatever. I slowly walked forward and greeted them.

"Hello, I'm Eun Ji. It's a pleasure to meet you all" I said, extending out my hand.

I got introduced to them and their names were Ji Hoon, Kyung, Yu Kwonand Jae Hyo. It turned out that the red headed one's name is Yu Kwon. After the introduction, the guys got our bags and we headed down a wide path towards the house. As we got closer, I got a better view of the house. There was bright light coming from what I think is the living room. The house was a log cabin with long pieces of log poking out. The house was big.

"How many rooms are there?" I asked, the closer we got.

"There are 5 bedrooms" Kyung answered. We finally got there and Ji Hoon opened the door. He left it opened and took off his shoes. We all took off our shoes and went into the living room where I saw 4 more guys standing there.

"Welcome!" they shouted.

Zico introduced us all plainly and the guys introduced themselves.

I got to know the rest of the guys. Their names were Min Hyuk, Tae II, Joon Kyoung (DOK2, a Korean rapper) and Kang Gary.

"Hello I'm Eun Ji. Nice to meet you" I said, bowing to show respect.

"Nice to meet you too" The one named Kang Gary said, shaking my hand.

"It's so early in the morning"Jae Hyo said, stretching and bending.

"Let's continue introducing ourselves tomorrow" Ji Hoon whined.

"Okay but let's first find a place for them to sleep" Kang Gary said since he was the oldest. I and Jae Rim ended up sleeping in Ji Hoon and Yu Kwon's room while Tae Woo slept with Ji Ho, Jae Hyo and Kyung. We changed into our PJs, me wearing shorts and a shirt, Tae Woo wearing a one piece panda PJs, and Jae Rim wearing Tiger one piece PJs. We went to sleep and I was the first to wake up. It was around 11am when I woke up. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I walked towards the kitchen, ready to make breakfast. I went around the kitchen opening the cabinets, looking for ingredients. I found some seaweed and rice in the cabinets. I put the items on the counter and headed for  the fridge. They had a lot of products. I took out an onion, garlic, pork, fish and some Kimchi. I found some seasons in the cabinets and decided to make some food. Since I had only limited ingredients I decided on making Bean Sprout Rice, Spicy Fish Stew, Seaweed, and Seafood salad with a side of Kimchi. I got the Bean Sprout Rice on the stove. As I was preparing to make the fish stew, I heard footsteps. I looked up to see Kang Gary with Jae Rim.

"Your little sister's an early bird" He said, coming forward with Jae Rim holding his hand.

"Yeah she is" I said. Even though it was late in the morning.

"What are you making?" He asks.

"I'm making breakfast" I answered, chopping the onion.

"I'll help you" He said, getting up. He grabbed a cutting board and got the fish out.

"I want to help too" Jae Rim whined, sitting on a stool that was propped up in front of the counter. She's a way better helper than Tae Woo who would rather sit in front of the TV and watch the latest American or Korean hip hop videos.

"How about you start on the Seafood Salad?" I asked, putting the onion in a pot.

"Okay" She says. I took out the ingredients for the salad and put it in front of Jae Rim. I brought a knife and a bowl for her to put the things in. I got back to chopping the vegetables and Kang Gary finished chopping the fish. I put the condiments into the already boiling pot and left it there to cook and thicken.

Kang Gary left the kitchen and returned with his laptop.

"The rest are up. They're cleaning themselves up first" He announced, sitting at the dining table with his laptop. I nodded and check the stew and rice. I took off the rice and put it in a glass dish, then took off the stew. I put the rice on the table. I got the bowels, plates and utensils and placed them on the table. As I am moving the stew to the table, I hear noises.

"Hmmm something smells so good" Ji Hoon came out, rubbing his belly.

"Why can't you think of something else besides of food?" Joon Kyoung asked, pushing Ji Hoon forward.

"Because I can, okay" He answered. I set the stew on the table and went help Jae Rim. I saw Tae Woo behind them and instructe him to go help his little sister. Ji Hoon and Joon Kyoung took a sit at the table, waiting for the others to come. I got everything prepared and set the salad, seaweed and Kimchi onto the table. I took my place at the table while the rest strolled in.

"Who made breakfast?" Jae Hyo asked, scratching the back of his head.

"Eun Ji made it" Kang Gary responeed, pointing at me. Ji Ho came in shortly after and took a seat.

"No, Gary, Jae Rim and I made it" I said, sharing all the credit.

"We only helped you a little bit" Jae Rim said, grabbing a spoon. She still doesn't know how to use chop sticks. Kang Gary put his laptop on the coffee table in the living room before taking a seat again.

"Let's eat" He commanded everyone.I picked up my chop sticks and began eating.

"This food is delicious" Min Hyuk suddenly said with a full mouth.

"Oh thank you" I bowed, feeling happy.

"Eun Ji, how do you know Ji Ho?" Ji Hoon asked.

"We work together" I replied, nippling on a grain of rice.

"Ah huh" He glanced at Zico, smirking.

"So your parents approved of you coming with Zico?" Kang Gary asked.

"Ahummm........" I said, sitting there.

"Her father passed away a while ago" Zico answers for me.

"Oh I'm so sorry to hear that" Ji Hoon said.

"Ah....it's okay" I said, letting out a smile. After breakfast is finshed Ji Ho and Ji Hoon offer to clean up while the rest of us go and change. I wear my green and yellow halter summer dress. After I was done, I slipped on my gold gladiator sandals and fake pearl headband. I got Jae Rim ready in a pair of black shorts, a loose fit shirt and tennis shoes. I walked to the bedroom where Tae Woo was in and checked on him. Everything was looking good.

"Are you guys ready?" Kang Gary shouted. I tell Jae Rim and Tae Woo to go to the living room and wait. I ran back to our room to get my brown cross body bag and my cell phone. I walked back to the living room and stood there.

"Eun Ji, you look so pretty!" Tae Woo said.

"Thank you" I said, walking over to where he was standing.

"Where's Gary?" I asked. He wasn't there.

"He went to get something from his car" Jae Rim said turning around towards the door.

"Oh okay" I said, taking a seat on the couch. I sat there a while before Ji Hoon, Kyung, Yu Kwon, Joon Kyoung , and Tae il came out. I stood up when they came out.

"Where's Gary?" Tae il asked, coming towards me.

"He went to get something from his car" Tae Woo answered,  standing on the couch. I got up and looked out the window.

"Gary's coming" I said, looking back at them. Ji Ho and Min Hyuk  finally came out just as Kang Gary was opening the door.

"You guys ready?" He asked, wiping his forehead.

"Yep" Ji Hoon answered. We all got out of the house and walked towards the cars.

"So where're we going?" I asked, protecting my eyes from the burning sun with my right hand.

"We're going to the Busan Aquarium first, then to Haeundae Beach" Yu Kwon answered.

"Ji Ho, since you brought your car, ride with Eun Ji and her siblings. The rest of you come with me" Kang Gary walked with the rest towards a Kia Sorento. We got in the car and followed them. 

"You guys are going to have a great time" Zico said, smiling at me.

I just sat there and smiled. No school. No Miyavi. What more could a girl ask for?