Chapter 9

Love(Editing)

 Seo Young

What was that little doing here? I can’t believe that she’s back!

So I arrive at the party and everything is going fine until Jay brings me to the ballroom and I see IT. What I mean by IT is Zhara. How dare she show her face?

 I decided that it would be best if I ignored her. I am trying to be nice to the weirdo couple when I see zico come and hug Zhara.

“You know her?” I asked, obviously showing interest.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I know her?” Zico asked.

“She is the beautiful and kind hearted Zhara” he added, throwing his arms every where.

“Oh ok” I said. Zico is so annoying. Why is Jay even friends with him?

“Can I steal Zhara away?” Zico asked.

“Yeah, do as you wish” Eddie said, laughing.  Just take her away, no need to ask. Why be so stupid, trying to act cute.

“Ok thanks” Zico said, holding Zhara’s hand and gently pulling her away. As they were walking away, Zico leaned in towards her and whispered something. I wonder what he said to her. But oh well she’s finally gone and I can finally be with Jay. I just wish that Beavis (Hyori) and Butthead (Eddie) would disappear.  I try smiling, trying to let them to get it. But no Butthead doesn’t get it and starts talking away, while Beavis just stands there smiling.

 I smile back trying to be nice. I turn and see Zhara making her way to the bathroom. This was my chance to go and tell her to stay away. I turn back again and see Hyori whispering something into Eddie’s ear.

“We need to go talk to some people” Eddie said, walking away with Hyori. *YAY!!!! They are going away* I thought, celebrating.  I quickly excused myself, telling him that I needed to use the restroom.

I slowly walked away making my way towards the bathroom. I opened the door and Zhara looked up. I made my way to the sink next to her’s, and removed a bottle of mascara out of my Chanel bag.

“So what are you doing back in Korea?” I asked, while applying mascara.

“I’m obviously here for Hyori and Eddie’s wedding” She answered, looking down at the sink. The girl was giving me attitude.

“Oh, stay a little longer” I said, closing the mascara and putting it back in the bag.

“Why?” She asked, getting curious.

“Jay and I are also getting married” I answered, smiling. WAMP! That really hit the spot

“I hope you come!” I said, walking out of the bathroom. I was smiling the whole way back to jay. Some may call me a and I agree with them. I’m such a .

“What’s so funny? I want to laugh too” Jay asked, wanting to know.

“Oh nothing” I replied, waving my arms around as if clearing an invisible smoke. I was trying to play it cool.

“Ok, you want something to drink?” He asked.

“Nope, I’m fine” I answered. I saw Jay look towards the door. Was he waiting for Zhara to come out?  I saw Hyori walking towards the women’s restroom, her face flushed red from laughing too much. Wow she looks very ugly when she laughs but her fiancée is hot even though he is kind of weird.

“Jay what do you want to do after this?” I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck. I leaned in closer to his ear. He should be paying attention to me not Zhara. I mean HE brought me to this icky party.

“Do you want to play tonight?” I asked.

“No, I’m fine” He answered, getting my arms off him. This was making me mad.

“You promised you would come over tonight” I said, not giving up.

“I’ll go home with you, then we’ll see what happens” he said.

“Thank you” I said, kissing him on the cheek. He hated to be called Oppa but who cares. Besides Oppa sounds very cute when you say it to your boyfriend.

“Please don’t ever call me Oppa” he said, getting annoyed. He has no right to be getting upset.

I saw Jay turn his attention to the restroom. I also turned my head and looked the door leading to the restrooms. I saw Hyori coming out, with concerned look on her face. She walked through the crowd, walking towards the corner where Zico stood. She whispered some stuff to him.  She glared at Jay. What was her problem? Why was he paying so much attention to that door?

“Jay, what are you looking at?” I asked, grabbing his chin.

“I was just looking at the walls. They are beautiful” he lied, not wanting me to know. I obviously knew that he wasn’t looking at the walls because they are very ugly.

“Eww, the walls are hideous!” I exclaimed. That’s the bad thing about  me because I tend to voice out my opinion.

“Why would they put pictures of themselves anyways? No one cares about how they looked like in the past” I continued.

“Seo Young!” he whispered, on the edge of losing it. I didn’t mean to make him mad.

“What?” I snapped back.

“If you don’t have anything nice to say, then I advise you to shut the up” he said, giving me a warning look.

“Okay” I whispered, trying not to hint the hurt in my voice. He went back to looking at the restroom. I also went back to looking with him. I saw the trio walking out. Hyori parted from the group and disappeared into the crowd. Zico and Zhara kept on walking, towards the exit door. Zhara turned behind, and caught us staring. I couldn’t really see well, but I saw enough. Her eyes were swollen from apparently crying. She looked very sad but oh well that is what you get for crossing my path

I turned my back to see Hyori and Eddie coming towards us. I wonder why they looked so mad. Eddie looked y mad but Hyori needs to work on her mad look because it makes her face look like there is stuck up her . They came and stood next to me. Eddie shoved me aside and tapped Jay on the shoulder. Wow he’s strong AND y.

“Can I talk to you outside?” Eddie asked his voice on the edge. He looked really mad. I wonder why.

“Sure” he replied.

“Where are you two going?” Hyori asked.

“Nowhere, just need to have a little conversation with Jay” Eddie said.

“Ok” I said unsure.

“I’ll keep Seo Young company. You guys take your time” Hyori said, smiling. I was now stuck with beavis.

“Follow me” Eddie said, walking ahead. Jay walked behind and they walked out of the ballroom.

“Why the hell are you such a ?” Hyori asked. That question caught me by surprise. She rarely almost never cursed.

“Excuse me” I said. I don’t think I heard that question right.

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SUCH A ?” She said, saying it slowly. I’m not stupid so she should quit talking like that.

“I don’t know what you are talking about” I said, playing dumb. Why should I give her the satisfaction of finding the answer the easy way?

“I know what you did” She said, with a smirk on her face.

“And?” I asked. She is very good at keeping things to herself, so I just knew she wouldn’t tell.

“I’m going to tell Jay” She said. What! She wouldn’t do that

“Like he’s going to believe a stupid dumb like you” I shot back. She wouldn’t dare. Jay was already mad at me to begin with and I didn’t want him to go into rage any moment.

“Whatever! Why am I even wasting my time on you?” She asked

“Why are you?” I questioned her. She’s so dumb asking such a rhetorical question like that.

“Whatever, bye” She said, walking away.

“Bye to you too” I said, giving a little wave. I looked at my phone and it had been almost 10 minutes since Jay and Eddie left. I began texting Jae Woo, my best friend.

 *Text*

Young-B (Seo Young): Hey Girl

Jae Woo: Hw’s da party going?

Young-B: I h8 it here >.<, and guess what?

Jae Woo: What???

Young-B: Do you know that girl I was telling you about earlier?

Jae Woo: Yeah, that Zhara chick or whatever her name is….. So what?

Young-B: I saw her. To think it wasn’t enough to come back to Korea but to show up at Beavis and Butthead’s party

Jae Woo: Really????

Jae Woo: How did Jay react?

Young B: Cold towards her

Jae Woo: Serves her right. She’s so U-G-L-Y

Young-B: Yeah, I have to go. Jay is coming. Bye love ^^

Jae Woo: Bye :D

***End of Text***

 I saw Jay coming towards me. I put away my phone. I waved at him and gave him a big smile. He looked angry.

“I think we should go now” he said.

“Ok, besides I was getting sick of this place” I said.

“I’ll be right back” He said, walking away.

“Ok, I’ll wait here” I said. I waited for him for about 5 minutes until his return.

“Let’s go” He said, grabbing my hand. We walked towards out of the ballroom towards his BMW. He was acting weird. He didn’t say anything the whole ride back to my apartment.