Chapter 25

Love(Editing)

Zico's POV

I can't believe I just kissed her and I liked it. Miyavi was making me mad. Ever since we were young children, she has been the type of person to pick on people just for the pleasure of it.

I remember going to the same school with her in Singapore when we were in middle school and she had done something to me that I would never forget. The school that we attended, students weren't allowed to bring cell phones and that day they were checking to see if any students brought their cell phones and if you did bring it and they found out, then you would get caned in front of the whole school.

So knowing this, she stuck her cell phone into my backpack and I got caught even though I had told the Principle that it wasn't my cell phone. My father had offered to pay for the school if they wouldn't cane me but they refused and said that it was part of the school policy. The next day, I got caned in public for lying to the principal and for bringing my phone to school.

I screamed and cried out in pain as the cane struck my skin. I missed school for a week and I couldn't sit down properly because my was on fire. I expected Miyavi to come around and apologize but she never did. And I thought that we were suppose to be friends. She also liked me for a very long time, and I was starting to like her until that happened. After that incident I begged my father to let us move away from Singapore because I was ashamed and angry for being accused for someone's doing. I successfully managed to forget everything and forget her. But I never thought that I would meet her again in Seoul of all places. And she still hadn't changed her ways.

"Ok Miyavi,I'm going to try to be nice here. Oh I can't be nice. I don't like you wait... I never liked you even when we were in Singapore so I advise you to leave me the alone" I said smiling. Some of the people around us gasped at what I had said.

"Like I ever liked you. I'm just trying to be a good friend by telling you not to get yourself tangled with a person like Eun Ji" She said, smiling. That was the thing I disliked about her, whenever she denied it and tried to change the subject.

"Quit being the little stalker that you are and leave I and my girlfriend alone" I said. I added the little stalker part even though it was only half true. She used to follow me to and from school every day when we lived in Singapore.

"Whatever" She said. I looked behind her to see Eun Ji coming. I remembered something about her. She wasn't even suppose to be in the same grade as Eun Ji because when we used to go to school together we were both in the same class and she wasn't the smartest person in the world.

I went and grabbed Eun Ji by the wrist.

"Miyavi, you are the most selfish human being in the world. You still don't remember what you did to me back in Singapore. You are the most stupidest person alive knowing that you don't even know what 2+10 was equal to. You are the stalker who always stalked my dreams when we were children. I still don't like you and I never liked you. Why are you going around accusing someone for being a , when you are the . Just last week I saw you at the club giving some dude a . I always see you at the club either getting banged or you giving someone a service. You are a addict and just because I wouldn't be part of the people that you had done it with, you decide to target someone I care very much about." I spat. Everyone stood there, shocked. Their faces told it all. They wanted to know more.

"Wait, Weren't you suppose to be out of high school a year ago or are you still too slow to even realize that you aren't even in the right grade?" I asked, smirking. I had hit the right spot because she just stood there, shocked and her face had gotten red that I had told her secrets to everyone. The people around us started whispering and laughing at her.

"Wow she's really stupid."  

"Ewww, she's addicted to . I wonder if she s the same to get pleasure"

My job was done and I was happy with my results, so I pulled Eun Ji along. We stopped by the office so that I could sign her out. When we were making our way to the parking lot, a sleek black and red Suzuki GSXR pulled up in front of the school. There on the motorcycle was what appeared the be a male figure with a black helmet and a black blazer on. I'm guessing that he attends the school because of the school badge on his blazer. He pulled off his helmet, revealing a handsome blond young man. He looked at me and smiled.

"Wow, Eun Ji finally has a boyfriend" He said, chuckling. Eun Ji's face turned pink and she looked down. I stood there, waiting for her to introduce me but she never did, so I decided to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm  Woo Jiho" I said, stretching out my hand.

"Lee Jun Ki" He said, shaking my hand. He got off the motorcycle and stood there with a grin on his face. 

"So you and Eun ji are dating,huh?" He asked. I had to get into character.

"Yeah we are" I said, squeezing her wrist. She all of a sudden looked up, smiling.

"Nice" He said. He came closer and stood right in front of Eun Ji. He squatted low and cupped her face with his hands.

"I'm so proud of you Eun Ji" He said, squeezing her cheeks. I just stood there and minded my own business.

"Where have you been, Jun Ki?"

"I was visiting  my boyfriend" He said, smiling. wtf, This dude is gay. I was shocked. This guy looked so straight. I stood there while Jun Ki interrogated Eun Ji. After they finished their little talk, I and Jun Ki shook hands and he said he hoped to see me again. I said I hoped to see him again also and we began our way towards the car, while Jun Ki pulled his bike and parked in the parking lot. We got into the car and he started the car. We pulled out and headed towards Jae Rim and Tae Woo's school. Eun Ji looked at me and she had a confused look on her face.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"We're going to pick up the kids and head down to Busanjin-gu in Busan" I said, smiling.

"Oh my goodness, that's so far away!" She exclaimed. She turned around and looked out the window. It was a silent ride to Incheon school. When we got there, I parked my car in front of the school and told Eun Ji to go get Tae Woo and Jae Rim. After a few moments waiting in the car, Eun Ji finally came out with Jae Rim and Tae Woo tailing behind her. They opened the door and got in.

"Zico, where are we going?" Tae Woo asked, putting on his seat belt.

"We're going to go to Busan to meet a couple of my friends, but we'll have to first stop by your place to get some stuff" I said, starting the car and pulling out.

"I thought you said that you  guys were going to go on Saturday?" Eun Ji asked, as I drove towards where they lived.

"Yeah well I changed my mind, and besides Busan is very far away and it'll take us 7 hours to get there so I think that arriving there by tonight will give us a chance to explore and do some fun stuff" I said, parking in front of their building.

"Hey, you're coming right?" I asked, turning off the car.

"I didn't get invited so no I'm not coming" She said, unbuckeling her seat belt. I turned to face Tae Woo and asked.

"Is it okay for your sister to come along?"

"Yeah, Eun Ji you should come" He answered, opening the door. He jumped out, with Jae Rim behind him. They closed the door and ran towards the building. I turned to Eun Ji and smiled at her.

"You're now allowed to come and I suggest you go pack some clothes and come along. I'll wait here for you" I said, reaching over and unbuckeling her seat belt.

"Ok" She said, opening the door and getting out. I sat there in the car, replaying everything that had happened at her school. I knew Eun Ji liked me but that wasn't going to happen because the kiss was just for show. And besides I already have a person that I already like.

I looked out the window and saw Jae Rim and Tae Woo walking towards the car dragging a suitcase behind them. Jae Rim wore white shorts,a t-shirt with her hair tied behind while Tae Woo wore black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. I quickly got out of the car and grabbed the suitcase. I put it in the trunk of the car and got back in. We sat in the car and waited for Eun Ji to come out.

"So where do you guys want to go to when we get to Busan?" I asked, looking at them through the rear view mirror.

"I want to go to the beach!" Jae Rim exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

"No, let's go to all the arcades and play games" Tae Woo interjected.

"No, we're going to the beach and besides Seoul has a lot of places to play games"

"Ok ok, we'll go visit the beach and the arcades" I intervened. I didn't want to hear anymore of the argument. I started the car and the radio. Eun Ji came out after what seemed like forever. She was wearing white tennis shoes, white shorts and a lose white tshirt with her hair tied in a pony tail. She opened the door and got in.

"Ready to go?" I asked, looking at all of them.

"Yeah, we're ready"Jae Rim replied.

"Can you call Zhara for me and tell her that I won't be around for the weekend" I told Eun Ji. She made the quick call to Zhara and said that everything was good.

"Ok then, let's go" I said, driving away towards the highway.