Chapter 6

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong POV

It’s been a week since I started working at Miracle coffee shop, the customers can be considered quite a lot, compared to the other cafes. But, I also think it’s because the environment that the store gives out is quite warm, and the price for the coffee and bakeries goods are quite affordable especially for young adults. Although, not much, but occasionally there are always one or two alpha male customers trying to hit on me, but Baekhyun immediately takes over and handles the customers professionally. To be honest, I’m really grateful for what Baekhyun does for me until today, but I should really try my best to not show fear in front of the alpha males, like what I have practiced with Chanyeol, of course, with Baekhyun supervision.

Oh and also, “Eomma, you’ve got mail~” I grabbed my phone to check the message, he, Jung Yunho never failed to at least send me good morning, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight every day. And occasionally, like now, Jaejoong-ssi, I hope you have a good afternoon today. Don’t forget to eat our lunch as well! Hwaiting! Unconsciously, my lips turned upwards to a smile. “Oho~ Jae-ah~ I noticed that recently you are smiling. Who texted you?” I gasped as I almost made my phone slip out of my hand. I blinked as I put my phone immediately to my pocket, “Ba… Baekhyun-s… Ani, Hyunnie. It’s… It’s my daughter! She just texted me to remind me to eat my lunch today.” I gave out an awkward laugh as I scratched my non-existent itchy head. Baekhyun crossed his arms and looked at me, “Oh really? Hee-Young texted you, but I thought you said that your daughter is not allowed to hold the phone until the school is done right? Which is exactly at another 2 more hours.” I bite my lower lips and think how to cover this up, but then I heard the doorbell chimes. “There’s a customer! Let me go out there to take their order ne~!” I rushed out immediately as I heard Baekhyun chuckled.

I let out a relieved sigh, “Eoseo osibsio, sonn…” My words stopped because I finally realized who that guy was, and I could feel that the guy did not realize that I was standing right in front of him with the table separating our pathway. My body immediately shakes and trembles as I feel suffocated. “I would like to order a fr… Jae… Kim Jaejoong?” The guy finally looked up to see me and when my name was spoken from his lips, I could feel my knees feel weak, but before I could slip down, Baekhyun caught me from behind and whispered, “What happened? Do you know him?” I shook my head as tears formed on my eyes, “T… Take me out from here… It… It’s him… I … I … c… can’t… b..breathe…” I uttered the words to Baekhyun before I collapsed. “Jaejoong!” Before I closed my eyelids, I could see him rushing towards me, but Chanyeol and Junsu, the beta part timer, blocked him away from me and escorted him out from the store. I heard Baekhyun shouted at Chanyeol to bring his car around. I closed my eyes as the tears slipped out from the corner of my eyes.

Chanyeol POV

“Junsu, stay at the store. Me and Baekhyun will bring Jae to hospital. Please contact his mom and tell her where he will be located.” I ordered Junsu, as I carried Jae on my back with Baekhyun following from behind towards my car.

Junsu: Yeoboseyo? Is this Jaejoong eomma’s phone?

Jae’s mom: Yes, this is me. Who is this?

Junsu: I’m Junsu, the part-timer from Miracle Coffee Shop. I’m calling on behalf of the owner, Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun. Kim Jaejoong-ssi is currently being rushed to the XYZ hospital, as he might get a panic attack earlier.

Jae’s mom: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!

Junsu: It seems like there’s a customer that knows Jaejoong-ssi, and he collapsed after seeing that customer.

Jae’s mom: Alright. Thank you. I’ll go there by myself.

I received a text from Junsu, and Baek is reading it for me, “Jae’s eomma will be coming to the hospital now. Channie, did the customer earlier tell you anything when you and Junsu escorted him out?” I frowned as I rushed to the hospital, “He keeps repeating that he knows Jae and he wants to help, or something like that.” Baek sighed as he looked down to Jae’s and caressed his hair gently, “What is actually happening to you in the past, Jae-ah?”

Not long after that, after we arrived at the hospital, we rushed him towards the emergency care and the doctor told us that his panic attack has somehow been treated and he will be needing an oxygen mask for a bit, to ensure that he could breathe properly. I thanked the doctor and went into the VVIP room where usually our employees are admitted. I sat next to Baekhyun, while looking at Jae, who is currently laying down on the bed with his pale face.

“Hyunnie… I think it’s not fair that we keep this away from Yunho hyung… I mean, I know that we are not telling him that his soulmate is actually working at our cafe, but, you know how much Yunho hyung wants to get closer to him. And also, if their relationship could work out one day, at least, Hyung could protect Jae at any cost.” I looked at Baekhyun and talked in a soft voice, as I did not want to wake Jae’s up. Baek shook his head, “I agree on your point that it’s not fair to keep it away from Yunho hyung,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter