Chapter 22

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Yoochun POV

Damn it! It’s been a night, and I have been trapped in this small prison and my only place to go back and forth is the interrogation room and then back again to this prison. “Prisoner number 0089, you have a visitor. Place your hands outside this box.” About time that old man finally paid a visit to me. I placed my hands on the box and the officer immediately placed the handcuffs on it, before opening the door and 2 officers guided me to the visitor area. They pushed me to sit on the chair, as the old man picked up the phone, and I did the same.

Boo-Hyun: You good for nothing son! I have told you to not ruin anything and I should have not trusted you, not even once.

Yoochun: Old man, I never promised nor did I agree to anything that you say yesterday. Besides, this should be nothing for you, as it was not the first time I was being thrown into prison.

The old man slammed his fist on the table as he glared at me.

Boo-Hyun: This time, I don’t even think that I could pull you away so easily, as your cases… for the human trafficking, if that is even true, you might rot in jail forever, Park Yoochun. So tell me, do you… really sell our trainees and rookies to the powerful people outside for purposes?

I shrugged my shoulders as the officers behind me would be listening to what our conversations, no matter how small our voices were.

Yoochun: Old man, just hire the best lawyer that you have, I’m pretty sure that the longest that I need to stay in the prison or institution will only take like 1 year to 2 years, as they might be bluffing that they really do have the actual evidence.

Boo-Hyun: Can’t you even see how much damage you caused us right now?? DON’T YOU EVEN THINK THAT OUR BUSINESS COULD STILL SURVIVE OUT THERE, IF THE EVIDENCE BEING FOUND? They are heading to our place by this afternoon, as I get information saying that they have the warrant to search on our house, your penthouse as well as our company. Not only that, Yoochun, the Japan forces are joining hands with the South Korea forces… As they realized that once again your name popped out as the suspect of the biggest trafficking for the past 3 years.

I stayed silent and before I could speak back, the officers pulled me away, “Visiting time is over. If you want to meet with 0089, please come back again tomorrow.” The old man slammed the phone as he left the room furiously and I just laughed as I was being pulled away and thrown in my small prison place. Jung Yunho… I should not really underestimate you, but I know Jae will be by my side one way to another. I’ll see you both of you, and also, with our daughter together during the court day.

Jaejoong POV

“Eomma” I rubbed my eyes opened, as I noticed that Hee-Young was laying on the bed with me as she hugged me with his little body tightly, I smiled as I kissed on top of her head and hugged her back, “Good morning, Hee-Young-ah… Did you sleep well yesterday at Halmoni’s place?” She shook her head as she hid her face in the crook of my neck, I rubbed her back gently as I hummed a soft melody to calm her down. Not long after that, I could hear Hee-Young soft snores, as I continued to pat her back, and the door of our bedroom opened and Yunho stepped in as I mouthed to him that Hee-Young had fallen asleep.

He sat on the bed gently as he caressed Hee-Young hair gently, “Good morning, baby. Both of our commas are here, they are preparing breakfast for us right now. And I have not told them about the news that we received last night, since you mentioned that you prefer to confirm before revealing it right?” I nodded my head, as I pulled him down slightly with my free hand and kissed his lips, “Morning, Yunnie. Shall we head to the doctor’s place first, before breakfast? I mean I…” I placed my palm on my mouth, as I could feel the nauseous feeling, Yunho quickly carried Hee-Young away from me, gently without waking her up. I rushed to the toilet as I vomited out on the toilet bowl, before flushing it down. Yunnie came in, as he closed the toilet door, “I placed Hee-Young on the bed, with the blanket that filled with our scents. And are you alright, baby?” He caressed my back gently as he looked at me worriedly, “This is normal, Yunnie… I mean, if I’m 100% pregnant, the morning sickness could be worse than this in the first three months, like when I was pregnant with Hee-Young.” I smiled weakly at him, before I pushed him away and rushed to the toilet bowl and vomited out again, while Yunho patted my back as he was not too sure how else he could help me with.

Not long after that, the toilet door opened and Hee-Young walked in as she looked at me worriedly and tears up, “Eomma eomma!! Gwenchanayo?” She rushed to me as she tugged on my shirt, Yunnie gave me the wet towel as I wiped my mouth and I nodded my head as I carried her on my arms, “Eomma is fine, don’t worry, Hee-Young.” Yunnie stood beside us, “Go with appa to the dining table first with halmoni, eomma needs to brush teeth and get ready, before eating. Will you be able to do that for me?” She looked at me, before looking at Yunnie and back to me again, “Ne, eomma. I will go with appa and wait for eomma there.” Yunnie kissed the top of my head before he kissed Hee-Young forehead and carried her with him, “Let me know if you need anything else, baby.” I nodded as they left for the dining room. I looked at the mirror, as I placed my palm on my stomach and caressed it gently, “Little baby, I hope you are really there in me, and eomma would try to be more stronger each day, so that I could give you happiness, like how Hee-Young has, and now together, with your appa next to me.” After I said that, as if that baby inside could hear me, the nauseous feeling started to fade out, I gave the biggest smiles on my face as I quickly washed up before getting out to meet all of them in the dining room.

Yunho POV

“Eomma, me and Jae will need to head to the mini market real quick, as we forgot to purchase something.” My eomma immediately turned to me as she raised one of her eyebrows as she looked at me suspiciously. “It’s not that, alright. Jae usually would like to drink hot chocolate in the morning, but I remembered that we just finished out the last chocolate yesterday.” Hee-Young tugged on my shirt, “Appa, can Hee-Young follow along?” I nodded my head as I ruffled her hair gently, “Of course, you can, little angel.” My eomma let out a sigh, “Alright, you three could go ahead now, Jae just c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter