Summer camping 2

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were staring at sem when he kept grilling the meat, mushrooms, onions and other veges in silence. He already gave you a plate full of the best parts of grilled porks with less fat. When Yuta came because he wanted you to feed him, Jung sem told Yuta to come to him and he would feed him instead. Is sem angry? But why? Is it because of the project thing or the drunk incident?

Ten sat next to you after that and opened his mouth wide, asking for a piece of meat from your plate. You turned to look at sem the moment he asked as if you were asking for sem's permission.

"Ten, come here" sem ordered and Ten clicked his tongue.

"I'm lazy to move around..." Ten whined with his brows knitted. Ten was really tired fixing the tent and you could see it because Ten was full of sweat. 

"Why are you asking her? She needs to eat more. She's so skinny. Am I not right, Johnny?" Jaehyun was blabbering and Johnny was just nodding, knowing his friend here was just being jealous.

Jung sem had been preventing guys/ his friends from getting any meat from you and what you thought was different, perhaps sem was trying prevent you from making friends?

 

 

The night finally came and darkness engulfed that stars started to paint the sky, twinkling brightly in the woods. It was eerie when you heard only the sounds of crickets and other insects filling the entire space of the camping site. You and Baekhyun were the last one to go to bath since both of you offered to wash the dishes. To bath, there was a bathroom situated quite far from the camping site so you had to walk for a distance before reaching the public bathroom.

You were annoyed, perhaps just a little since Yujin unnie had been doing nothing but just standing there, eating and flirting with your brother. It was very noticeable because she kept standing near him, pressing her body against him and laughed shyly even though there wasn't anything funny. You had to admit that your brother had no idea at all that the girl was actually flirting with him, knowing Yuta was a dumbo.

You were walking to the public bathroom now with Baekhyun next to you. It was awkward, very awkward because you had no idea on how to initiate a conversation with a guy. In a way, you didn't know why you were much more comfortable having sem with you although you were afraid of him.

You were scared when there was some rattling sound coming from the front so Baekhyun stopped his tracks and you grasped tightly on his shirt.

"Did you hear that?" he asked, turning to look at you and you nodded furiously at him with your eyes widened.

"Do we really have to take this route?" you asked, grasped tighter on his shirt, hiding behind him. You pouted while glancing up at him, desperately telling him you were scared. It took Baekhyun a while to answer you while gazing down to reach your level. His cheeks turned red instantly after staring back into your soul. 

"Let's walk faster" you suggested and grabbed his hand swiftly. Once you reached outside of the bathroom, you released his hand and ran towards Yuta who was on his way out of the male's bathroom. You crushed your body to his front, hugging him tightly. 

"Oppa, oppa! There's some spirits in the woods!" you complained while you glanced up to meet his eyes but he clicked his tongue.

"You!" he flicked his finger on your forehead that you jerked backwards, rubbing your sore forehead while wincing in pain.

"Watch your mouth!" Yuta scolded that you turned to look away, sulking. 

"I'm scared. You heartless jerk" you mumbled to yourself without looking at your brother. Yuta then checked your bath basket if you brought necessary items before going to bath.

"Are you done washing the dishes?" he asked to check on you and you only nodded. "Come take my facewash, you forgot about it, didn't you?" his tone was softened when he pointed out that his clumsy sister didn't bring a facewash. He couldn't find in your bath basket so he decided to share his with you. 

Yuta was handing you his facewash but you were just staring at him with your puppy eyes while pouting. 

"Can't you stand outside here until I am done bathing?" you pleaded but he just shook his head.

"Don't think too much, okay? If you're that scared, why don't you go in now? I think Yujin is in the female bathroom" he said that you got a ray of hope of not being alone. You rushed to the bathroom without talking further with your heartless brother.

It was you who didn't realize the existence of other people around you when you hugged your brother tightly, making your brother's friends to be jealous and envy to crave for the love of a younger sister. The way how Yuta treated you was definitely different and new to them since he never really show and express his love well.

"At times like this, I hope I have a younger sister" Mark mentioned. 

"So that I can take care of her better than Yuta" Johnny added. 

"And they will brighten our days too" Ten then chimed in. 

"My own sister wasn't that clingy though" Baekhyun commented in disappointment that Yuta clicked his tongue. 

"Let's go back now" Yuta suggested and all had started walking back to the camping site except Baekhyun who went into the male bathroom to shower. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter