Summer Camping 3

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You pulled the blanket up to cover your face, biting your lower lip. You ended up in the boys' tent because you couldn't get into the girls' one as Yujin unnie zipped it up from the inside that you couldn't zip it open from the outside. Jung sem suggested you to sleep in the boys' tent since there were still some spaces left. You were sleeping next to sem right now with his back facing you. You turned to your right and there was a safe distance. You studied how broad his shoulder was and his hair looked cute and soft even from the back.

You fished your phone out, tried taking a picture of his back. However, you accidentally forgot to switch off the auto flash. Since it was dark inside the tent, the entire tent was lighted with a flash because of your handphone camera effect. You quickly turned around, trying hard not to wake everyone up and thank god you could still hear the snoring of other boys. You turned around slowly just to find that sem had already turned to face this side with his eyes closed, breathing steadily. Is he asleep? He propped the side of his face on his arm that was rested on the flat ground as a pillow. 

You lifted your hand and wave it infront of his face. When he displayed no reaction, you assumed he had already fallen asleep. You took your phone out once again and took a few pictures of Jung sem's sleeping. You had to admit he looked like a charming sleeping prince.

When you were checking your pictures, all of a sudden, a hand grabbed on your wrist, stopping you from viewing your pictures. When you realised sem was the one, automatically your breath hitched and eyes turned wide. You acted quick by throwing your phone to the other side. Sem was grabbing your wrist and pulled you closer to him so that he could take the phone thrown to the other side.

"What are you doing?" sem asked when you too, struggling to take your own phone. Of course, you didn't want to get caught for secretly taking pictures of Jung sem. If he really caught you, you had no idea on how to deal with it, probably you wanted to keep this embarrassing secret to your grave.

Surprisingly, sem managed to get your phone and he lay back down to his sleeping position but you were quick to act so he took your phone and shoved it into the pocket of his sweatpants, turned to face his friends again with his back facing you.

"Sem..." you called softly but he didn't reply so you got panicked and tried taking your phone back. You scooted closer to him, a hand draped around his waist that Jaehyun's eyes turned wide. You fumbled around his pocket of his sweatpants on the right side. His eyes turned wider when you had no idea you were actually touching his shaft. He groaned when you grabbed his shaft lightly from the back. His brows were knitted and sweats started to form on the sides of his face. He grabbed your wrist instantly and turned around. He went on top of you, pinning you down with his hands grabbing yours. He pressed his lower body part against yours to prevent you from moving under him. He gulped and you could see his Adam's apple moving up and down. The tips of his ears literally turned red when he found himself pinning you down without him realising to prevent you from moving.

"What are you doing?" he asked, his voice was deep and hoarse. His facial expression displayed solemnity that you were aware of it, perhaps you were scared of him. 

"Are you angry?" you asked when he tightened his grip on your wrists.

"You..." he paused, his lower lip. "You touched me." his eyes bored into yours that you could feel your heart beating fast at this right moment. 

"And...?" you threw him a questioning look, raising your brows, acted as if you did nothing wrong. Did you perhaps accidentally touch something that you should not? But you were certain you touched your phone earlier. 

"Apologize to me, now" he demanded that you parted your lips in disbelief. The tension was building when you couldn't move under his body and his hands were grabbing yours tightly. Is touching your own phone a wrongful sin? You bit your lower lip, feeling sorry in response. Perhaps, you really made him uncomfortable and this might made him hate you even more.

"I-I'm sorry" you stammered while staring back into his eyes. You became sweaty all over because you were afraid of him. Seeing you almost trembling under him, he moved away from your body and headed back to his own sleeping position, quite flustered with the entire situation. After about a few seconds, you were back to senses. Your phone! You were stubborn, you were planning to focus on your phone now rather than feeling scared. This is not it, Akira! You've got to take your phone back! 

Since sem was back in his sleeping position, unknowingly without thinking further, you went on top of him with your front pressing against his front. You spreaded your legs wide, bent that it touched either sides of Jung sem's thighs. Your was literally bumping his shaft that sem groaned but you paid no attention to it, focusing on your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter