Trust

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stared at sem when he applied some cream on your hand gently. You were in the tent with sem now while everyone else was having barbecue outside. He was back in his silent mode, squeezing your hand a little to see your reaction.

"Ahh..." you grimaced, looking at your wounded hand.

"Akira, we should go to the hospital tomorrow morning and get your hand treated" he commented, studying your expression. It seemed like the condition of your hand was getting worsened. You only nodded, learning his expression. His brows were knitted, pursing his lips. Is sem angry?

You were back to senses when Yuta entered the tent, witnessing both of you were together.

"Why? What happened to you, Akira?" Yuta asked that you withdrew your hand away from placing it on sem's lap.

"Yah Yuta, did you know that she hurts her hand earlier?"

"No, she didn't even tell me about it"

"You should've ask her instead. You should take good care of your own sister"

"Why are you sounding like you are scolding me? Yah, Akira is an adult" Yuta retorted. Yuta sauntered his way to you, touching your hand but you were just staring at sem, wondering why he would talk to your brother like this. Is he angry? But why?

"Akira, is it painful?" your brother asked, checking your hand but you shook your head slowly. 

"I'm fine." you told your brother, afraid that you might burdened him.

"See, I told you, it's nothing serious" Yuta stood and then left the tent casually after that, leaving Jaehyun dumbfounded, staring at Yuta leaving you just like that.

"Babe, did you not tell everything to your brother?" sem asked but you were just staring at sem with your puppy eyes, started to get scared when his tone turned serious. The moment he sounded angry, you were afraid of it.

"You never once tell him about the cases how your classmates bullied you, am I right?" sem was asking but you didn't want to reply, just staring at him. You fidgeted with your fingers, biting your lower lip. You were getting scared when he returned to become the scary teacher like how he was in the class.

"Akira, I am talking to you." he demanded an answer and right now he figured out he was dealing with a difficult student. He knew you always hide your feelings especially when you started to rub the back of your neck like what you were doing right now. He wanted to know why you were always like this, bottling up your feelings and refuse to tell anyone including your family members. From that incident of how your classmates bullied you to how you were left alone at home when someone broke into your house, he knew that Yuta himself and your father never really take good care of you thoroughly especially your father.

"I'm okay" you replied, studying sem's expression. Just how long sem will be angry with you? Does he still like you? Questions and questions kept bombarding to your mind, afraid that sem will not like you anymore. It seemed like you had the habit of studying one's expression since you were young and you get nervous easily the moment the person had knitted brows, displaying an angry expression. Because when that happens, it meant that person hates you, leave you alone in the end and will never give you the attention you needed. You once got that expression from your father when mom left the world. That was traumatic to you, hence you'd always keep everything to yourself so no one will hate you and leave you like how your father did.

"Are you angry?" you asked, biting your lower lip.

"Yes" sem sounded firm that you pouted, thinking of a way to stop him from being angry with you.

"I'm so sorry, sem"

"Don't say that" it seemed like his heart had broken right at that moment. He poked his tongue to the inside of his cheek, his eyes bored into you, making you more nervous. He should be the one feeling sorry towards you, not being able to take care of you.

"What can I do to make you feel less angry towards me?" you muttered, studying his expression intently while fidgeting with your fingers. He didn't reply, just staring blankly at you. It was awkward for you when he stared at you like this because it lasted for a god damn moment.

You shifted closer to sem and sit next to him while he was just watching what you were doing. He jerked backwards when you leaned in, pressing your palms and knees against the ground as if you were crawling. You planted a soft kiss on his cheek that sem's eyes turned wide. You learnt that in anime, when a girl kisses a guy on his cheek, he would forgive the girl immediately. You weren't sure if it worked for sem so you were staring at him after pressing your lips against his cheek. You saw how his ears turned red slowly and a shade of peach pink painted his cheeks. Did it work? 

His brows were furrowed slowly after that. Okay, it didn't work. You were back to a seating position, legs bent with your shins pressing against the ground. You stared at sem, pouting when someone came into the tent, bringing y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter