Special Chapter 5

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"S-sem, you shouldn't punch Oppa... What if h-he gets hurt?" you said, shedding tears at sem. He clenched his jaws. How could you be worrying about your brother at this rate?

Sem gave you his death glare and balled his fists. He was furious at how your brother treating you so he wanted Yuta to face the pain of waiting like how you did for all these years. Wait for another day to talk to you nicely, that was what he wanted.

You stared at the door and then back at sem with tears streaming down on your cheeks, pouting.

"Do you think it's normal for your brother to talk to you like that?" he asked, staring at you coldly.

You nodded once and then you shook your head. After a moment, you shrugged your shoulders, indeed uncertain if that was normal for Yuta to talk to you like that.

As much as sem was angry but he softened a little when a confused expression plastered on your face, lost in thoughts like a lost puppy, not knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry, babe. I've crossed the line. I shouldn't treat your brother like this" sem said. He wasn't sure if he was genuine at apologising but he did just to make you feel better. He will never feel apologetic towards his own actions because what Yuta did was too much. At least that was what he thought. Sem strode past you and went back to his study room, slumping on the swivel chair.

You on the other hand, had a lot going on in your mind. Isn't it normal for your brother to be angry towards you? You fidgeted with your fingers, staring at the door that sweats formed on your temples. Has he left? Is he going to be okay? You missed him... It had been so long since you last met him but now you met him here and it was the worst because he scolded you, harshly.

There was one thing you forgot though. You went to your schoolbag, rummaged to get the ointment and a plaster and ran to sem's study room. You peeked through the doorframe, saw him staring blankly infront of his computer.

You tried to understand his actions towards Yuta. You knew that sem was on your side and perhaps he was just trying to protect you. You knew his temper and maybe he couldn't control it earlier that was why he landed a punch on your brother's jaw.

But... He might be mad at you as well. You weren't sure. He apologized to you earlier in a soft tone because he felt sorry towards you perhaps? Not because he was feeling bad for punching your brother?

You slided your head in through the door slightly, afraid you would be disturbing his personal space. Earlier you saw there was a slight cut on his knuckle when he dragged Yuta out of his house and you wanted to treat it. At this point, you weren't sure what to do. Well, at least you heard him called a chauffeur to bring Yuta back so that you didn't need to be worried about him going back home in a drunk state.

Sem must be mad... He was staring at his computer coldly, emitting the deadly aura that you jerked backwards, decided not to interfere.

You went back to his bedroom, sitting on the edge of the flat bed, fiddling with the hem of your pyjama shirt. Why are you so troublesome, Akira? Feeling useless, you started asking yourself thousands of questions. If you could articulate properly and confidently, your brother would be able to trust and believe what you said. And then sem wouldn't need to be worried about you that much. Andddd andd father wouldn't hate you for being a loser in school. But then again, you were already a loser ever since the first day of school. Instead of saying you didn't want to engage with Sunhwa when she bullied you, you actually tried to ditch problems because you knew you couldn't handle them. You should've stand for yourself but is that possible? Will there be someone lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter