Homesick

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...What is this? Are these bruises? Hickeys? These are hickeys right?! There are hickeys everywhere painted on your skin... You didn't even realise this when you went to bath earlier. ... Those love bites were really red, fresh and visible especially on the part above your mounds. You brought a hand up, your index finger pressing on those marks, gulping. What did sem do to your skin? Just thinking about him kissing your skin with that plump, red lips made your toes curled in response and your cheeks burned...

You turned around, checking the reflection of your back in the mirror nervously with fluctuate heartbeats and squinted, almost pressing your forehead against the huge mirror when you even found some on your lower back, right above the waist band of the bikini . Did he press his lips on that body part of yours? The hair on the back of your neck stood, feeling shy just to think his lips and his tongue traveled all over your body yesterday.

Did sem on your skin that much? You didn't even realise... Sem indeed left a lot of hickeys everywhere on your body and right now you don't think it is possible to wear this bikini in public... It's embarrassing...

 

 

He groaned and there was a frown formed on his forehead as he closed his eyes. ... He hissed under his breath. How could he imagine you wearing a bikini and he wanted to do something bad? Something really really bad

 

Hhhmmmphhmm

 

He shouldn't fantasize right now, not in public. There he goes, he could imagine your sleek, full, plump s in that skimpy peach pink bra with a long string to be tied around your neck. He wanted to cup your mound, squeeze it and your cleavage. And if he could pull that string off, your shy pinkish s would be bouncy, visible and juicy that he wanted to taste it, it to tease you and on it till it is completely swollen. ... He clenched his fist tightly. Knowing you, you would definitely cover it with your hands damnnn. He'll just remove your hands probably with force... A smirk escaped his lips, how could he be this ? Right here? 

However, he could only taste your s to the fullest not your yet. You are still shy, reluctant to show it to him. You would definitely try to cover it even if you had your on, your hand placed on your navel slowly trailed downwards, grabbing your own that he could imagine it was his own hand. 

Jaehyun was . ... He should be embarrassed with the growing bulge in his pants. He swallowed hard, his Adam's apple moved up and down. His sharp gaze almost pierced through the fitting room door while waiting for you.

He needed to see you right now. He was eager to see you putting on the bikini but perhaps he was impatient because you took quite long... 5 minutes passed... 10 minutes passed then he decided to approach the door, knocked on it twice to check if you are okay. Or he himself is okay. 

"Babe, you okay?" his palm rested on the door while he kept his head facing downwards, staring at your shadow from beneath the door of the fitting room. He took a step back when you flung the door open, revealing you with a pout on your lips.

"Why? You don't like it? It doesn't fit you?" studying the disappointment plastered on your face slowly because he was worried if anything happened to you in the room. You fidgeted with your fingers, already wearing your hoodie while a hand of yours holding the bikini. 

"I don't like it, sem. I'll wait for you outside" you left him hanging. Your eyes definitely expressed to him how much you adored the bikini. You sauntered your way to exit the bikini boutique with drooping shoulders, all glum and gloomy. You mean how to wear that on the beach? People will definitely able to see all those hickeys on your skin. They probably will know right and it's embarrassing. Sighing, you were not angry at sem but you just didn't know what to do, perhaps angry at yourself.

 

 

You were in your silent mode, sullen when you were having lunch with sem. Sem did asked if you were not feeling well but you just shook your head, forced a smile to ensure him that you were alright so he decided to stop asking, afraid you will be uncomfortable if he keeps pestering you. 

You got more moody when a father with two children sat at the table right beside of sem and yours. You turned your head to the side, staring at the father taking care both his children equally with love and affection. 

You put down the chopsticks, didn't even pay attention to the ramen sem ordered for you. Your eyes averted to the girl who was around 7 years old whining, seeming like she didn't like the vege on her plate. Instead of scolding the child, the father said something in Japanese, probably explaning that vege is good for health and her hair lovingly. When the girl cried in response, the father quickly lifted her up in his arms and caressed her back, calming her down. 

The corner of your lips tugged upwards when the girl stopped crying the moment her father gave her a lollipop. Those scenes looked too unreal for you. Do all parents treat their children like this?

Your father had never once your hair, caress your back to calm you down or even give you a lollipop. After mom passed away, he was always cold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter